Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:41:48 AM
713387 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  xmen : apocalypse? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: xmen : apocalypse?  (Read 2220 times)
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« on: June 20, 2016, 03:00:28 PM »

I havent seen this yet, i will eventually, im just not inspired to go watch it at the theater. I was really looking forward to it but after watching the trailers i lost interest. It just looks mediocre. Based on the reviews and people ive talked to, it is. Not really bad but not good either. I like to make up my own mind about movies, but i may have been influenced a little by other peoples opinions. Im surprised nobody has posted anything yet, so i took the initiative and posted in the bad movies forum. I know some of you have seen this. Opinions?

exterminate all rational thought.....
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 04:22:09 PM »

I haven't seen it, and I have no plans on seeing it, and I have not seen any of the previous X-men films, nor do I have any plans to see any of the films to date, as next to the Fantastic 4, the X-men are my least favorite characters in the Marvel Universe, even in the comic books.

Unfortunately, there does seem to be a number of people who hope this film tanks, because if it does tank, 20th Century Fox, who apparently has the rights to the characters, will kick back the characters to Marvel, as seemingly what has happened, more or less, to Spiderman, whose rights to the character are apparently owned by Sony Columbia. If so we might get an Avengers vs. X-Men film. Something like what we saw in the comic book. Now the X-men vs. the Avengers, that I would pay to see.
Archivist

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 06:53:01 AM »

I do plan to see it, although I'm not sure when this will happen.  A few weeks ago, I bought the Days of Future Past DVD to get ready for seeing Apocalypse, and I quite enjoyed it on the small screen.  Despite the ups and downs, I've enjoyed the X-Men movies over the years, as well as the Wolverine films, so I can't imagine Apocalypse being too bad.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Jim H

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 08:56:38 PM »

I havent seen this yet, i will eventually, im just not inspired to go watch it at the theater. I was really looking forward to it but after watching the trailers i lost interest. It just looks mediocre. Based on the reviews and people ive talked to, it is. Not really bad but not good either. I like to make up my own mind about movies, but i may have been influenced a little by other peoples opinions. Im surprised nobody has posted anything yet, so i took the initiative and posted in the bad movies forum. I know some of you have seen this. Opinions?

I enjoyed it.  I wouldn't call it a good film, but it's consistently entertaining.  It helps a lot that I DO like the X-Men characters a lot - if you don't, I'd avoid it.
akiratubo

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 10:31:18 PM »

No one I know has seen it.  I doubt I'll watch it before it gets to Netflix, or something.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  xmen : apocalypse? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.