Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:25:17 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What is your favorite time to watch movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your favorite time to watch movie?  (Read 1504 times)
rakulpreet
New Visitor

« on: July 14, 2016, 05:58:36 AM »

Some people watch movie anytime. Some are like to depend on their mood. I am kind of moody. I like to watch comedy movie when I am sad. I love romantic movie when I am with my girl friend. And I love to watch horror movies when I am alone at home  Drink

what is your favorite time to watch movies guys?

Skull
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 06:21:44 AM »

Most of the time it's 10 pm :)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 07:54:04 AM »

Funny to be admitting this on a site about movies but I find it hard to let myself watch a movie. I don't have a mound of extra time and I guess there are other things I'd rather be doing. Sometimes when I'm doing something that keeps me busy but doesn't require a lot of concentration I will have a movie on in the background, but usually even then music or TV would be my choices.

In college my roommate was a movie freak, she'd see at least one a day, sometimes more, and dragged me kicking and screaming to the multiplex, and I remember in 1999, because of her, I actually somehow managed to see every Best Picture nominee. It seems like overall I'd see more movies back in the days of VCRs than now. Maybe there were fewer options to take my time and I plain and simple had more free time.

The exception to this was 2014, when I set off on a year-long project to see lots of movies (by my standards) almost like a crash course in studying them. I saw scores of films that year, old movies, new ones, classic, cult, art films, foreign films, we did weekly movie nights with another couple and took turns picking the movie. I had movies spilling out of my brain, and I ended up writing a couple-hundred page-long retrospective of that year and its movies that I let a few people read when I finished it in 2015.

Seeing so many movies in 2014 was fun and I'm glad I did but the effect was I bet I only saw a dozen movies total the next year 2015, and maybe even fewer this year.

So to answer the question: honestly, when I don't have anything else I'd rather do.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 10:20:40 AM »

late at night with soda pop-and sober-I cant watch movies drunk-I listen to music.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 10:55:01 PM »

6PM or so

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What is your favorite time to watch movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.