Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:34:32 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  THIS f**kIN'GUY « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THIS f**kIN'GUY  (Read 3280 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: July 30, 2016, 09:00:59 AM »

This f**kin guy who live 2 house down from me-he's always running a chainsaw. Right as I type-its pouring rain like p**s out of a boot-and this dick snacker is running a chainsaw. I live in town-not a forest-and this guy does it EVERY f**kIN DAY.
Why?
I am familiar with this shmuck-he usta work at the little grocery store in town for 20 years-AS A BAGBOY.
His daddy gave him the house he lives in-who lives right across the street.
I think he runs it just so folks think he's a man-"I have a chainsaw!"
Wont make yer pecker grow,pindick.

So-Do you know any "that f**kin guys"?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:05:11 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 11:07:08 PM »

Ha!  I love this!  I'm sorry that guy gets on your nerves though.

I don't have any of those f'n guys in the neighborhood anymore since we moved to the suburbs  Bluesad.  I might actually be that f'n guy now.  That f'n guy that doesn't pull up all the weeds and blares hair metal all weekend.

Back in the city there was a lady 3 houses down that was drunk by 8am every day and I could hear her fighting/squawking with someone outside a few days a week.  I had to be careful not to let her get her sights on me when I went out because she would aggressively compliment me and get angry if I didn't respond appropriately.  I few times I had to dodge a kiss.  She forced me to play hopscotch with her once and I am still shocked that she didn't fall over because she got really close several times.

I couldn't stand her while I was living there, but now I kind of miss her shenanigans.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 11:23:37 PM »

I get crap because I don't mow my lawn enough.
Sometimes, it's my mom, who compares it to my next door neighbors lawn, and sometimes it's my next door neighbor herself, who's husband fixes lawnmowers for a living, and as such, has AT LEAST three to five guys mow his lawn for him every week! Hatred

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 11:29:40 PM »

Ha!  I love this!  I'm sorry that guy gets on your nerves though.

I don't have any of those f'n guys in the neighborhood anymore since we moved to the suburbs  Bluesad.  I might actually be that f'n guy now.  That f'n guy that doesn't pull up all the weeds and blares hair metal all weekend.

Back in the city there was a lady 3 houses down that was drunk by 8am every day and I could hear her fighting/squawking with someone outside a few days a week.  I had to be careful not to let her get her sights on me when I went out because she would aggressively compliment me and get angry if I didn't respond appropriately.  I few times I had to dodge a kiss.  She forced me to play hopscotch with her once and I am still shocked that she didn't fall over because she got really close several times.

I couldn't stand her while I was living there, but now I kind of miss her shenanigans.

Beautiful; like you. 

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 11:30:37 PM »

In college we lived above a guy named Ray who would smoke so much it came through the floors, left his TV on LOUD 24-7 (so he could hear it in the bedroom, he said, when it was in his living room) and always had on the most mindless shows; he would steal our care packages from home when they got dropped off by our door by UPS, would take our magazines and look at our mail because the lazy postal worker collectively deposited everyone's in the building's foyer; he stood beside us on the apartment building's stairs at Halloween and ate our candy we were trying to give out to kids, and on top of that he'd cheerfully try to grope us "accidentally" in the hallway every chance he got. We called it getting "Raylested."

The strange part was Ray had passed the state bar, just preferred working as a telemarketer to practicing law.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Skull
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 11:47:41 PM »

This f**kin guy who live 2 house down from me-he's always running a chainsaw. Right as I type-its pouring rain like p**s out of a boot-and this dick snacker is running a chainsaw. I live in town-not a forest-and this guy does it EVERY f**kIN DAY.

I think you live next to Leatherface  Buggedout
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 11:54:18 PM »

In college we lived above a guy named Ray who would smoke so much it came through the floors, left his TV on LOUD 24-7 (so he could hear it in the bedroom, he said, when it was in his living room) and always had on the most mindless shows; he would steal our care packages from home when they got dropped off by our door by UPS, would take our magazines and look at our mail because the lazy postal worker collectively deposited everyone's in the building's foyer; he stood beside us on the apartment building's stairs at Halloween and ate our candy we were trying to give out to kids, and on top of that he'd cheerfully try to grope us "accidentally" in the hallway every chance he got. We called it getting "Raylested."

The strange part was Ray had passed the state bar, just preferred working as a telemarketer to practicing law.

Lookingup 
What a sh!theel, ER

I remember an apartment I sometimes slept in 35 or more years ago... you could hear the couple up above having a private moment... the bed squeaking BounceGiggle, her moaning, his powerful thrusts shook the unit... my mother would knock on the ceiling with her broom; prepared to do it, it happened so often... then, silence... and slowly... quietly... the squeaking would start again... erhnrh... erhnrh... erhnrh... erhnrh...  Lookingup TeddyR  BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
claws
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 11:59:22 PM »

I live in a relatively quiet neighborhood, except for a few years in a row during summer my neighbor cuts stones, to fit them in his drive way I suppose. He sometimes begins Saturday morning 7 am which is a rather annoying way to be awaken.

Another neighbor who lives two houses down the road will blast crappy rock and metal music occasionally. He's in his late 40s, doesn't have a steady job and lives with his parents  Lookingup
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 01:42:45 PM »

I live out on the farm.  My uncle lives in a separate house in the same farm but he and I stay out of each others way.  Our nearest neighbors otherwise are about 1/2 mile away.  We get along OK with them.  My grandparents used to live just past them when they were alive on their own farm.  Another uncle has that farm now but we don't see him all that often now.   

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:29 AM »

Last year, my landlords rented the main house on the property - I live in the garden flat - to a guy who looked to me to be a little shady but he could afford the rent so, what the heck. I came home from work the one day to discover that he'd turned this huge house (six bedrooms, two lounges, pool, etc) into a 24/7 laundry with machines running day and night and with cars riding in and out bringing more laundry. Buggedout

According to SA law, you cannot have a business in a residential area unless that area is zoned for that purpose: so my landlord threw him out after a week after I threatened the hirer with the police and the city council.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 01:36:03 PM »

Where we live now is cool, but we used to live upstairs of this good ol-boy RichardCranium who'd play loud music at night (or his guests would); when we'd talk to the apartment manager, nothing would happen, but she'd refer HIS complaints to us, about how we'd stomp and yell loud enough to keep him awake at night, even though we'd be  being quiet or (as happened a couple times), not even at home.

Our car was damaged, as was our mailbox-couldn't prove it was him, but we're sure it was. A young couple who lived  next door to him for a while moved out....funny thing, they were a mixed couple like Trace and me.  He once cussed out my sister-in-law bad enough to make her cry, then claimed she cussed HIM out-the girls begged me to let it alone, as the old creep kept several guns, had that "itchin' to shoot somethin'" attitude, and seemed to be in tight with the Manager, who, BTW, was the same one that was ripping us off on the rent, and got us evicted.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 04:42:17 AM »

Where we live now is cool, but we used to live upstairs of this good ol-boy RichardCranium

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

That took me a while to get.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  THIS f**kIN'GUY « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.