Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:11:30 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  So, what other sites do you like to hang out at? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So, what other sites do you like to hang out at?  (Read 4143 times)
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: August 02, 2016, 12:02:00 AM »

Yes, I know we all spend time here (of course) and I'm guessing Youtube is probably a big one, but what other sites do you guys like to hang out at?

WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 09:03:32 PM »

Youtube, facebook, Cryptozoic games, dorkly,  deviantart, to name a few

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 09:47:11 PM »

Facebook, Twitter, and www.arrowheadology.com

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 10:24:16 PM »

YouTube, Dailymotion, Pinterest (rarely), Mandarake, Buzzfeed (only when I have nothing else to do), and a multitude of Wikias.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 04:22:11 AM »

the Classic Horror Film Board,YouTube....thats about it.

Oh yeah-I got  Tumblr old movies picture blog! (shamless plug)  TeddyR

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
voltron

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 05:48:47 AM »

BLEEDING SKULL!!!!

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 01:07:46 PM »

Horror Movie A Day (HMAD).

I'm fairly new to it, but it is fun to read his takes (and mistakes) on movies I've seen, and he even inspires me to revisit certain movies. I just re-watched The Sadist because of his comments, and I enjoyed more this time than I did the first time (and I really liked it the first time).

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
claws
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 01:02:43 AM »

YouTube and IMDb (not the message boards), box office mojo and various German movie forums. I quit posting at horrordigital and became a lurker one year ago because of personal reasons (I don't like their new "like" feature) and changes regarding collecting horror movies on Blu-ray. I don't support Indie labes who make their releases limited exclusives that are overpriced and difficult to obtain for people outside the U.S., so that puts me pretty much out of the game in discussing old favorites newly released to Blu.

Not to start a forum war, but I visit blu-ray.com on a daily basis mainly for its trainwreck effect (lots of entitled fanboys with poor social skills and bizarre opinions).

I don't have use for Instagram or twitter, and I spend less than a minute on Facebook every day.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:42:08 AM by claws » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 04:07:34 AM »

oh! Tumblr! Did I say that already?
I hate facebook,Claws,I know where your coming from.Its dangerous for me-my family says s**t-I get p**sed and tell them to f**k off. I hate my family.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 05:28:41 AM »

Atariage.com.  Old game website.  Will hopefully meet some forum fellows at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo this month!

CBSsports.com.  Check scores.

deviantart.com.  Some unbelievably talented artists on there.  I'm not necessarily one of them.

facebook.com.  I have a VERY small circle of people I don't mind keeping in touch with.  I don't update my s**t on there too often.  I do get irritated with political crap or people who post their pet/significant other/baby pictures every frickin' day.

imdb.com, whenever I want to know something about an obscure flick.

blazersedge.com.  I live in Portland so I like to know everything about my Blazers.

bluebirdbanter.com.  Love the Toronto Blue Jays, even when they are trying their damndest to p*ss away the season.

buffalorumblings.com.   Big Buffalo Bills fan.  Will the injuries ever stop???

watchcartoonsonline.com.  Free cartoon series!

karaoke-version.com.  If you can't find a karaoke version of the song you want to sing, search their database or request it!  Or email me and I might be able to make it!

Mameworld.info.  Arcade game emulation updates. 

basketball/football/baseball/hockey-reference.com.  SUPER helpful for finding anything about sports.

wikipedia.com.  It may not be perfect or completely accurate but for the most part it's pretty darn close.

planetemu.net.  All your Nintendo/Sega/arcade/etc. games all rolled up in one neat (though French) website.

savetube.com.  Not a site to "hang out" at but very useful for saving video files off YouTube and converting them to a different format.

And YouTube of course, where I upload gaming videos.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
claws
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 08:13:12 AM »

I hate facebook,Claws,I know where your coming from.Its dangerous for me-my family says s**t-I get p**sed and tell them to f**k off. I hate my family.

I used to think I had a love/hate relationship with Facebook, but I actually never really loved Facebook  BounceGiggle
The more time I spend on Facebook, the more annoying it gets.
Most of my family, co-workers and real life friends don't use Facebook. I really only use Facebook to keep in touch with online friends I've known for over ten years but never met in real life.

That said, I'm probably the worst Facebook friend one can have  BounceGiggle I don't post musings, thoughts, news and stuff about how I feel or things that p**s me off. I don't do memes and I don't do whatever the latest trend is on Facebook. I don't post about every aspect of my life, unlike most people I know on Facebook. I don't use an actual pic of myself in my profile. There is only one pic of myself hidden somewhere in an album, and it is four years old and digitally altered  TeddyR
I don't list any kind of likes. Matter of fact my entire profile is blank except for location and place of work. I also don't follow any celebrities or bands and I don't belong or follow any groups.

I will ocassionally post a music video or movie trailer and stuff that is food related since I love to cook. Other than that I will "like" the stuff my friends post and sometimes post a brief comment. That's about it.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  So, what other sites do you like to hang out at? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.