Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:58:54 AM
714259 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7737 Members
Latest Member: NannieHime
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  It's Impossible! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: It's Impossible!  (Read 4747 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:39 PM »

The rules for this thread are as follows:  

Name something that is physically impossible.  It cannot be done.
The key word here is "physically" impossible.
Only one idea per post, but you are welcome to post as many as you like.

I'll start it off.  It is physically impossible to snap my fingers and become a gelatinous blob.   Thumbup

What have you got...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:19:07 PM by Ash » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 11:13:46 PM »

It is physically impossible to "act natural."

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 08:47:22 AM »

I'ts physically impossible to be full of s**t-I mean-and still be alive. I suppose you could kill me-and fill my carcass with s**t-....ya know-but when someon says to me-"Yer full of sh!t"
No -I'm not.
It's impossible!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:49:35 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »

I would think a Girl driving and shaving her 'Bikini Bottom' was impossible - than a few years back I heard of a story that a woman was doing such an act and got into a car crash... Maybe it is impossible because she was in a car crash!  Buggedout

I'm still trying to figure out the braille on the Drive-Thru ATM's... I thought it was physically impossible for the blind to drive.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 08:52:54 AM »

Impossible! (Sing along,now-)
For a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage!
Impossible!
Im- possible! Im- poooos-IBLE!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 08:55:07 AM »

I'm still trying to figure out the braille on the Drive-Thru ATM's... I thought it was physically impossible for the blind to drive.

I don't drive-and after hours,I just walk up to the ATM and use it-so-ya know. I reckon blind folks do as well.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 09:03:46 AM »

I don't drive-and after hours,I just walk up to the ATM and use it-so-ya know. I reckon blind folks do as well.

I guess if they cannot find the doors to the bank (which has an ATM) and they are able to walk the open parking lot and find the Drive-Thru ATM... (Usually it's discouraged for pedestrian's to be walking around any drive-thru's - especially at night.)

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 10:31:35 AM »

I guess if they cannot find the doors to the bank (which has an ATM) and they are able to walk the open parking lot and find the Drive-Thru ATM... (Usually it's discouraged for pedestrian's to be walking around any drive-thru's - especially at night.)

Or they could be driven somewhere by a friend, family member, or caretaker and be sitting behind the driver who pulls them up to the ATM.  That's one practical reason I could see for Braille to be on a drive up ATM.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Skull
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 11:13:06 AM »

Or they could be driven somewhere by a friend, family member, or caretaker and be sitting behind the driver who pulls them up to the ATM.  That's one practical reason I could see for Braille to be on a drive up ATM.

That would make sense - but there's that child proof window that's in the backseat in every car.

The child proof window also don't many any sense. The window is partly open, the child can grab a hold on the glass and rock it till it breaks. I have not saw that happen, yet. So I guess it's physically impossible for a child to break the glass of a child proof window because they don't have enough strength or that the parents gets so annoyed at the kid and screams "What the Hell are you doing?" "Keep your hands inside the car!"... But it's not physically impossible for a child to get their hand stuck between the window and the frame (depends on the model of car)... And the window still don't stop the child from sticking their toy out the window while you are driving 65 on the expressway. I guess the child proof window sort of makes it look like a TV. I'm not sure.

I don't remember much in the backseat when I was a kid, I usually sat in the front seat.

I'm starting to believe that children are more likely to get car sick because of the seat belt and the back seat. I'm thinking the child's body-weight isn't heavy enough to absorb the vibrations of the vehicle, meanwhile the seat belt forces the child to feel every vibration, every stop and every turn. (I'm not sure there is an answer to this because I know it's safer to use the seat belt.

Sorry, senseless rant - back on topic...

It's physically impossible eat till you explode!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 01:41:12 PM »

It is impossible to exceed your limitations, since if you can achieve it, however difficult, it was not beyond your limitations.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 02:23:35 PM »

That would make sense - but there's that child proof window that's in the backseat in every car.

The child proof window also don't many any sense. The window is partly open, the child can grab a hold on the glass and rock it till it breaks. I have not saw that happen, yet. So I guess it's physically impossible for a child to break the glass of a child proof window because they don't have enough strength or that the parents gets so annoyed at the kid and screams "What the Hell are you doing?" "Keep your hands inside the car!"... But it's not physically impossible for a child to get their hand stuck between the window and the frame (depends on the model of car)... And the window still don't stop the child from sticking their toy out the window while you are driving 65 on the expressway. I guess the child proof window sort of makes it look like a TV. I'm not sure.

I don't remember much in the backseat when I was a kid, I usually sat in the front seat.

Of course when I was a kid power windows were something found only on luxury vehicles, not just about standard equipment.   And my parents only had a two door Malibu Classic when I was growing up where one needed to push the seat forward to enter or leave the back seat.  That was a basic car - manual locks, windows, no AC, and only an AM radio.

I had that car from the age of 16 up to 18.  I miss that car sometimes.  It was a tough old car, having survived vehicular deer hunting done by my mom.  A couple months after my birthday I noticed that the rear bumper was sagging.  I asked my dad if he could wire it back up, figuring whatever held the bumper to the car had broken loose on one side.  He looked and found most of the frame had rusted away and told me it was time to start looking for a different car.

That's when I bought a car of my own - a blue 88 Taurus.  This car was fairly well loaded.  It had cruise, AC, AM/FM radio with a tape deck, power windows, and power locks.  Every car I've owned since has at least had power windows and locks.  All but one of them has had cruise control.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Skull
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 03:01:24 PM »

Of course when I was a kid power windows were something found only on luxury vehicles, not just about standard equipment.   And my parents only had a two door Malibu Classic when I was growing up where one needed to push the seat forward to enter or leave the back seat.  That was a basic car - manual locks, windows, no AC, and only an AM radio.

I had that car from the age of 16 up to 18.  I miss that car sometimes.  It was a tough old car, having survived vehicular deer hunting done by my mom.  A couple months after my birthday I noticed that the rear bumper was sagging.  I asked my dad if he could wire it back up, figuring whatever held the bumper to the car had broken loose on one side.  He looked and found most of the frame had rusted away and told me it was time to start looking for a different car.

That's when I bought a car of my own - a blue 88 Taurus.  This car was fairly well loaded.  It had cruise, AC, AM/FM radio with a tape deck, power windows, and power locks.  Every car I've owned since has at least had power windows and locks.  All but one of them has had cruise control.

In 1994; I bought a 1974/75 Thunderbird with power everything and a working 8-track player [I had so much fun looking to the thrift stories looking for 8-track tapes]. The was less than 500 dollars! I really liked the car but I was talked into trading the car in for a 1989 Taurus... Which it didn't have an 8-track player.  Bluesad

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 04:21:10 AM »

Dammit, now you got me all misty-eyed   Bluesad remembering my first car: a Toyota 1200 pick up, like this one.

I loved that car and felt like a king driving the thing to work and to college.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 12:25:14 PM »

It's physically impossible for me to look like this....

and have all the attributes that come with that, more's the pity....the fun I'd have with the crack dealers, meth cookers, gang-bangers, creepers, and rapists.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 02:51:43 PM »

It's impossible to poop giant triangles.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  It's Impossible! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.