Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:21:36 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Looking for a "Thieves VS Vampires" movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for a "Thieves VS Vampires" movie  (Read 3147 times)
jackic
Dedicated Viewer

« on: September 09, 2016, 05:04:11 PM »

Hi there,

a pal of mine is looking for a movie that he describes as a horror one, the plot involves some thieves disguised as cops who are on the run after a heist and end up on a house where they fight some vampire-like monsters. He tells me that he also remembers a scene where the sole survivor ends up coming back to the house, also, the cover of the movie features the head of a man with barbed wire or a chain around the neck. My friend thinks that it is a late nineties-early 2000's movie.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
jackic
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »

Hi again,

Sorry for replying to my own topic, i can't find any "edit" buttons.

My friend gave me a few more details about the movie's plot:

-The film starts with a bank heist
-The thieves run through a forest after ditching (for some reason) their vehicle.
-They enter a house where there's some people who warn them to leave or they will die becaise of a curse or something
-The family turn into monsters and start killing the criminal until there's only one left
-The last survivor runs away only to be captured by someone(not the monsters) and taken back into the house.

Thanks again for any leads.
jackic
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 05:28:42 PM »

I found the movie, in case someone is curious about it, it's House of Blood.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Looking for a "Thieves VS Vampires" movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.