zombie no.one

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 08, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

..or! I SPIT ON YOUR BACON
hah.. prefer that one.

when I make bacon it usually spits on me. ooh ouch hot
please do not mock my potato.

bob

Attack of the Killer Bacon
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

retrorussell

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 08, 2016, 06:54:50 PM
LAST BACON ON THE LEFT
Keep saying to yourself-"That last piece is mine,man."

It's only a bacon... it's only a bacon... it's only a bacon..
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

claws

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Bacon

RCMerchant

FASTER,p***y CAT! BACON!BACON!

THE RATS ARE COMING! THE BACON IS HERE!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

JayJayM12

Bacon Bacon (Canadian Bacon)
Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.

Ash

The Bacon Man  (The Running Man)

Ash

Bacon Recall  (Total Recall)   :twirl:  :thumbup:

bob

2001: A Bacon Odyssey

The Bacon of Oz

The Wizard of Bacon

claws

The Hills Have Bacon
Bacon Double (Body)
The Bacon Club
A Bacon Called Wanda
Big Bacon in Little China
Planes, Trains & Bacon
Sex, Lies, and Bacon
Bacon Academy (Police)
The Name of the Bacon (Rose)
Bacon & Cash
Pee-wee's Big Bacon
Casualties of Bacon (War)
Sophie's Bacon
Something Bacon (Wild)
Bacon Dearest (Mommie)
Porky's II: The Next Bacon

bob

War of the Bacon

A Walk Among the Bacon

American Bacon

Birth of a Bacon

Ted C

(looks like the "one movie per post" rule is being ignored)

The Bacon of the Lambs
"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits

bob

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Bacon

indianasmith

BACON AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"