Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:34:51 PM
713362 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Old Horror movie that traumatized me 10 years, now looking for the name ! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old Horror movie that traumatized me 10 years, now looking for the name !  (Read 4205 times)
hoshisai
New Visitor

« on: October 08, 2016, 01:00:29 PM »

When i was a kid i watched a horror movie once secretly in my bed,and it has scarred me for life,
i have been thinking of it for almost 10 years at least once a month, and i forgot the movie its name,
i think i need to see it again now that im older, to get over it,

Movie description
it is about a guy who inherited a big house from a far relative that died , and he starts to live there.
He starts to figure out somethings wrong with the house, a shadow is in the house and destroys everything that is alive ,even rats screaming at night because they got killed,
Thats how he figured it out, and  only light keeps it away, so he is to stubborn to leave the house, he tries to challenge the shadow and tries to get rid of it in the weirdest way
and the ending of the movie is the most horrible but most terrific ending a movie could EVER have (amazingly rarely well done for a horror movie) to avoid spoiler i will not tell anyone the ending
because maybe some of u might wanna see it and knowing the ending would ruin it all.

thank u so much for your help,
a friend of mine has suggested this forum and i hope i can find it thanks to all of your help.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 03:06:11 PM »

Spoilers be damned; you will have to tell us the ending.  It's a part of the movie people might remember best, so if you want to greatly increase the chances of us remembering your movie, you'll have to let us in on all the details.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »

Spoilers be damned; you will have to tell us the ending.  It's a part of the movie people might remember best, so if you want to greatly increase the chances of us remembering your movie, you'll have to let us in on all the details.

What he said-plus-what year did you see it? On TV? HBO? VHS tape?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
hoshisai
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 10:17:18 AM »

Hey everyone,

Well, okey here goes the Spoiler about the ending .

He gets the plan to lure the shadow to a huge light source before it can escape the light source,
he buys crazy flashing lights and puts them all on one place, then he starts turning off all the lights at his house to lure the shadow to him,
the shadow immediately follows him and wants to attack him, but he falls while running faster and faster, he reaches the light source and the lights go off,
he gets blinded ,

then it skips to a scene where he is in a chair with a nurse,
Its at his place, still the house with the shadow, shadow didnt get beaten, but hes blind from his attempt.
and he says to the nurse with his white blind eyes staring to nothingness "Please be sure to keep all the lights on and check all the lights are on"
And she is like " mehhh yeah sure whatever" and she turns off the light while leaving his room and closing the door .
hoshisai
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 10:19:18 AM »

oh and it was before i became a teenager . it was on TV while i secretly sneaked out my bed to watch tv ,
i must have been very young so it must have been around 2002 that it was on TV.  i was 9 or 10 so... yeah
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 11:58:37 AM »

The episode DARKNESS from the NIGHT VISIONS television series is what you're looking for.

Michael Rapaport plays a man who inherits a house where darkness is kept at bay as something in the darkness kills: in desperation, he rigs up lights everywhere but the darkness blinds him.  Buggedout

This episode (not a movie) is on Youtube.  Smile
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:56:58 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 04:02:43 AM »

www.youtube.com/watch?veOr6duZjLS4

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Old Horror movie that traumatized me 10 years, now looking for the name ! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.