Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:40:15 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Favorite Food! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Your Favorite Food!  (Read 5992 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: November 18, 2016, 11:07:27 PM »

Oh-Hallows said in the healthy food thread about eggs,and bacon on a roll-hmmm. Oh
 I LOVE-
.Fried chicken. with hot sauce-not too hot-bottled Lousiana hot sauce is good! Some greens on the side.
.Turkey sandwich.-Right after Thanksgiving-left over turkey on wheat bread with salt and mayo-DAM. And horse radish.
.Stuffed cabbage.-polish or hungarian style-with the rice and the paprika? Oh -my-goodness.
.Russian blood sausage and goat cheese. When I was young-we lived around a lot of Russian immigrants-blood sausage-oh s**t-! and goat cheese and home made wine? f**k!
.OK-Peanut butter and baloney sandwiches. I dont mean apart-I like peanut butter on my baloney. I eat this every other day now. I dont know why. I just like it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 11:20:20 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 12:06:13 AM »

I took my wife out on a date tonight and we went to a Japanese hibachi restaurant.
I got hibachi cooked calamari with fried rice.  It was THE BOMB!

Other foods I love -
Fried chicken
Grilled pork spare ribs
Shrimp in almost any form
Most Chinese dishes

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 12:51:13 AM »

Some of mine:

Fried chicken (especially buttermilk fried chicken)

steak & cheese/Philly sandwiches

chicken fried steak

cheeseburgers, especially from Helvatia Tavern and George's Giant Hamburgers (may not look like much but the meat is fantastic)

bratwursts

shells and cheese

Chicago-style deep dish pizzas

Bacon

New York steak-- hell, just about any steak, I'm not picky.

Hot roast beef-- in brown gravy or dipped in au jus

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 01:10:42 AM »

gawd dam-Im gonna go in the kitchen and EAT! I'm supposed to be dieting-my heart-them pictures made me HUNGRY!  BounceGiggle Oh my goodness-That Mac and cheese pic almost made me orgasm!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 01:16:35 AM »

Dam-I got left over home made spagetti and meat balls with lotsa onion and bell pepper in the microwave-Im gonna turn on COMET and eat and crash out-I'll see ya all later-DAM! That mac and cheese photo put me over the top,Retro! Twirling

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 11:50:25 AM »

I love Mac and Cheese, but it was the steak picture that did me in! LOL

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 02:37:53 PM »

My Ma,may she rest in piece, made the best pasta sauce with fresh tomatos,peppers pork,onion, roast garlic, and huge home   made meatballs. You didn't have meatballs with your spahgetti-you had part of a meatball! If there is a God in Heaven-he's eatin' GOOD!  Thumbup
.Farm made polish sausage-not the Eckrich s**t you buy in the store. Thats like comparing La Choy canned s**t with real chinese food. My step Grandma was a polock-she made great glumpki's-thats stuffed cabbage,and pirogi's too- piorogi's fried in butter 2 piorogi's will cover your plate. Stuffed with ground beef, and saurkraut with carroway seeds.Mmmm.
.Grilled hamburgers,with tomato,lettuce,onion,japapeno and mayo. Hot dogs on the grill,steak on the grill,chciken on the grill-you could throw crow on a grill and I'd likely eat it! With that Sweet Baby Ray's Hot BBQ sauce. Not a gas grill-charchol!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 05:21:07 PM »

Glad you guys enjoyed my pics!  Here's round two!
Yeah, hard to go wrong with Chinese food:
GREEN PEPPER STEAK

MANDARIN BEEF

EGG ROLLS

WON TON SOUP

PORK NOODLES

POT STICKERS

I also love Teriyaki chicken or beef on a bed a rice with a cup of teriyaki sauce.. I also like how they grill it and arrange it nicely in a row.

Another ethnic fave of mine-- ARROZ CON POLLO!
Surprisingly hard to find a really good picture of it.  But man, those giant chunks of chicken swimming in sauce and cheese.. yeowza!

I will go through numerous baskets of CHIPS AND SALSA before my order arrives.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2016, 06:17:37 PM »

Mashed potatoes with my mom's port gravy.

My mom's chicken gumbo.

A properly-made meatball sub with provolone and crusty bread.

Anything from Lotus of Siam in Las Vegas---there's a hot/sour ground pork to die for (Nam Kao Tod?), and their sticky rice and coconut ice cream desert is amazing. Of course, that was 10 years ago, I assume the menu may have changed in the meantime! But it was the only 5 star restaurant I regularly patronized---insanely low prices for the quality of food. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 07:06:25 PM »

I love talking about food!
Rev-anything Ma makes is good.
Rettro-I used to live in NYC-I'd go to chinese  places-OMG. The food-was-fan-tastic. I had pork with rice. I dont recall what it was called-it had some spicy sauce on it-s**t.
Rev-Ma always makes the best.

BUT!
I can make a roast beef in a slow cooker with onions and peppers and whole mushrooms that would put your dick in the dirt.
With the juice from the pot I make gravy-mash some taters with lotsa butter. Buttermilk biscuits. and sweet corn from the field.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 09:04:47 PM »

Dang, RC, if I had a restaurant I would hire you as a cook!

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 01:02:34 AM »

Dang, RC, if I had a restaurant I would hire you as a cook!

Oh-I can cook-I could go on that master chef show-except my food takes hours sometimes-and I would punch Ramsey in the face.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 01:13:52 AM »

Heres a trick-pork steaks. Soak them in yer fridge over night in hot sauce and tomato juice. Get some Shake and Bake.
And bake 'em-beautiful and easy. Mash some taters-lotsa butter and black pepper. Get some fresh collard greens-gotta have hot sauce wit those too-not a lot -just a bit.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 03:28:16 AM »

~ Bologna sandwich with mustard and mayo. I'm easy to please  TeddyR
~ Pizza. Any kind is fine. My current fave is Cheeseburgerpizza with red onions, bacon and BBQ sauce.
~ Sushi. I would eat sushi every day if I could.
~ Sauerkraut & smoked sausage straight from the crockpot, with some horseradish.
~ Spaghetti bolognese.
~ Jägerschnitzel & croquettes. It's a breaded wiener schnitzel with mushroom gravy.
~ Döner kebab, though I prefer the platter with fries instead of a sandwich.
~ Stadtwurst mit Musik. German ring sausage consisting of pork. If you prepare it as a salad, it's called Stadtwurst mit Musik: cut the wurst in slices, cubes or strips. Add thinly sliced onion and chopped pickles. Drizzle with vinegar and oil (that's the "Musik"), sprinkle with salt and pepper and refrigerate at least an hour. This is a very popular summer dish in Germany. Depending on region the salad can include chives, tomatoes and cubed cheese.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 03:47:56 AM »

Claw-I'm guessing your of German heritage-cool. I love German food. I grew up around Slavs and Polocks (Im of Norweigian folks) I love Slavic food! That all sounds good! Thumbup Sausages and warm soups for the winter. Breads and cakes. MMMM.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Favorite Food! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.