Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:41:01 AM
713396 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  TMI Thread « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: TMI Thread  (Read 12965 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: January 24, 2017, 09:30:42 PM »

...This may not be a good idea.
I mean we've made jokes about Trevor's skid marks, what's the worst that could happen?
...Geeze. I don't want to go first just to have the thread fail and this is just me confessing something gross.
This could be really funny or morbidly embarrassing.

I guess I'll start small. This is old news but for a while, like a month ago, I had a lump under my armpit.
I immediately got worried since the first thing I thought of was "Tumor". I know that's not likely but it was a bit of a scare anyway.

I went to the doctor to have it examined, thankfully it was just MRSA. I had it lanced and it was the most horrific thing I've seen happen to my own body. I could feel blood, pus, and some fluid the doctor used dripping down my pit. Even after the fact it wasn't gone.

Getting a flu shot is s**tty but when you've got someone sticking you with a needle and moving it around for, like, ten minutes it's not a fun time. It's gone, thankfully.

Anyway, if this thread stays alive I'll post more stuff. I kinda like being able to talk about things most people don't want to hear. If you also like doing that you could try the Candid app. It's totally anonymous. But I like confiding in people I know.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 09:54:19 PM »

I remember I once had a greatly swelled blood vessel in my crotch just barely above my dingle.  I would be in pain every time I moved my lower body.  So I stabbed it with a pin and drained out as much blood as I could.  It went back down to normal and I didn't have any more pain.  Saved myself a doctor trip.  That was fairly icky.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:23:47 PM »

I had this weird lump come up on my back. Started out like a pimple, but it was in just the perfect spot that I could not reach it. I kinda ignored it.

One day, someone asked me if I had something on under my shirt. Not that I knew of. I went home and looked and the thing was bigger around than a half dollar coin and stood out over an inch. I started calling it my flesh monkey.

I had a doctor's appointment scheduled, so I figured I would just wait and have the doctor look at it. It didn't hurt, so, meh, I didn't do anything about it. Finally, the day of the appointment arrived. I mentioned it to my doctor, and she said "Let's have a look."

She was shocked it wasn't causing me pain. When she lanced it and squeezed, it was packed with this weird and very thin skin-like substance that came out almost like a knotted up ribbon. Since the thing had grown so large, she had to pack the thing with sterile cotton or something to keep it from filling up with fluids and becoming infected.

It took a while, but the skin tightened back up. She removed the stuff she packed in there, and it finally healed up nicely.

That is the story of my flesh monkey.

Next time: The story of my bowel disorder. AND I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!  Just kidding. No story and no pictures.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 11:27:42 PM »

I had an ingrown hair in a most awkward place one time.  It had curled up on itself just under my skin until it looked like a small black washer, about 1/8" across, just visible under the surface.  Because of the sensitive location, I held off doing something about it, but finally I managed to dig through the skin enough to grab it with the tweezers and it slowly uncurled as it pulled out - it was nearly 2" long!!!!    Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 01:14:09 AM »

...This may not be a good idea.
I mean we've made jokes about Trevor's skid marks, what's the worst that could happen?

What's the worst that could happen? This: I could make more skid marks  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 02:47:12 AM »

I had maxilla-facial surgery in 2006, mostly to do with my teeth and it was a three hour operation: thankfully my folks were there with me.

The result was that because of that op, I bled so badly and so profusely that I had to be given blood (instead of donating it as I usually do) and the sheets and pillowcase on my bed in the hospital needed to be changed.  Buggedout

I also had to cover my pillow and I bled through the towels: I only stopped drooling blood three days later!  Buggedout

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 02:53:35 AM »

When I was a teen, I had bad acne: so bad in fact, that my skin doc called it "cystic acne" as I had things that resembled boils on my face and the scars remain.  Buggedout*

The doc decided to get rid of the worst of them, handed me a water cooler cup and told me to hold it under my chin. One triple needle injection later, the small cup was almost full of dark pus and blood. Gross  TongueOut Twirling  Drink Drink Drink Drink

*This is why I don't have pics of myself as a teen.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 06:43:03 AM by Trevor » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 12:02:15 PM »

Just as I suspected, all men have cooties.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 12:18:41 PM »

Okay. So I'm going to get a little deeper in the TMI pool since I've seen good responses so far.

I found out I have prostatitis. Basically my prostate becomes inflamed in the worst possible spot.
Basically due to the inflammation I always felt like I needed to pee even after I did.
This didn't bother me, I just kind of assumed the rest will come out later so I just go about my day.
But that isn't the TMI part.
The inflammation is at this kind of crossroads in my body that leads to the urethra.
One tube goes from the urethra to the bladder to expel waste...

...The other tube went to my balls.

Now here's the issue. My prostatitis come from me sitting on my ass all day. The urologist
told me to go out at get exercise, which I never do in the winter. I'm already going through
seasonal depression because I can't go on walks like I usually do, so I'm stuck waiting for spring.

Like I said the sensation like I wasn't finished urinating didn't bother me. Here's the part that REALLY sucks.
Unless I get rid of EVERY LAST DROP of p**s then any orgasm I have will be instantly ruined.
So let me put it like this for all of the men out there. How would you feel if you knew that until spring comes you're going to get blue-balled by your own body.
...Yup.

This is nowhere near my worst TMI thing though. But I think I'll spare your sanity and my dignity by not going into the really bad stuff.
...Unless someone goes somewhere that deep before I do. Then I may just share.  Wink

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 02:46:18 AM »

...Welp. Looks like that was nasty enough to kill it.

Twirling

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 03:18:20 AM »

I think I've said this before but I had a very gross experience in high school in 1984: every day at Chaplin High, Gweru, Zimbabwe, a pushcart driver would come at break time and sell warm Chelsea buns and cold Cokes to the students: delicious and refreshing.

After about a week of this, my friend Aaron pulled me off to one side and told me that I shouldn't buy from this guy at all. I asked why and he told me to go stand behind the driver to see what he did before he sold the buns to the kids.

I stood behind the guy and noticed that he had some very large pimples on his neck which he would regularly squeeze the pus out of and covertly wipe his fingers on the bun before he handed it over.  Buggedout Buggedout

That was in 1984, I haven't eaten a Chelsea bun since. Wonder why?  Buggedout Buggedout

Paquita

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 10:12:48 PM »

Sometimes I pass out, or almost pass out, when I have really big poops or diarrhea.  When it's really bad, I have had to faintly call for my husband to fetch me water and watch me to make sure I don't fall over and crack my head open.  I think I might really die on the toilet one day.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 12:12:43 AM »

Our downstairs toilet doesn't really flush like it should.  It will pull "sinkers" on through the pipe, albeit slowly, but "floaters" just sit and swim around until the disintegrate or until I break them up with a plunger.  I referred to these Malodorous Floating Objects as "Bismarcks," but my wife informed me in no uncertain terms that she found that disgusting.

So now I call them "Molly Browns."

Unsinkable, right?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 12:28:47 AM »

Well, other than pulling out multiple ingrown toe nails, I popped a cyst that was on my cheek. It didn't hurt, however it was runny and not clumped up like regular cysts.
I used to have an anal fissure, which made sitting down or having a bowel movement painful.

yeah no.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 12:35:08 AM »

All right, all right, my turn.

A boy once peed in my mouth.

Of course he was a couple days old, he was my son, and having only had a girl before him I was naively unprepared for the range boys could pull off with their cannons. I was looking sideways while diapering him, talking to my husband, and mostly the stream hit my cheek but some did splash in my mouth, so I have an idea what urine tastes like. (About like it smells but warm and vaguely sweet.)

After it happened I went over to my husband (who found it beyond hilarious) and said, "Give me a kiss."

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  TMI Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.