Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:19:54 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  TMI Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: TMI Thread  (Read 12966 times)
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 07:14:46 PM »

Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom, I could SWEAR my poop smells like garlic, even though I haven't eaten any garlic recently. 

Maybe it's just my nose playing tricks on me.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2017, 04:17:37 AM »

Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom, I could SWEAR my poop smells like garlic, even though I haven't eaten any garlic recently. 

Maybe it's just my nose playing tricks on me.

Hey-at least you ain't gotta worry about vampires attacking you when yer takin' a dump!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »

I have colitis. One day at work (I think it was before I knew I had colitis) I shat a spray of blood into my pants. It started with a quickly developing, intense stomach ache. I stood up and started to walk to the men's room (I thought I was about to have diarrhea). I took about 2 steps away from my desk and suddenly everything let go and my pants were full of blood. It seeped right through my jeans. I went home immediately (sitting on a towel so my car seat wouldn't get stained).

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
AoTFan

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 10:27:31 AM »

I have colitis. One day at work (I think it was before I knew I had colitis) I shat a spray of blood into my pants. It started with a quickly developing, intense stomach ache. I stood up and started to walk to the men's room (I thought I was about to have diarrhea). I took about 2 steps away from my desk and suddenly everything let go and my pants were full of blood. It seeped right through my jeans. I went home immediately (sitting on a towel so my car seat wouldn't get stained).

Holy crap, that must have been terrifying!  Buggedout
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:38:51 PM by AoTFan » Logged
AoTFan

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2017, 01:08:12 AM »

Dunno how we got on the subject, but I was talking to a fellow I knew once and he mentioned that pregnancy had made his wife "very, very horny" and yet, he was often reluctant to reciprocate those feelings because the whole situation "freaked him out."  

I can't help but think, "Wow, what a waste."  I mean, I don't know, I've seen pics of pregnant women and I find a lot of them rather attractive myself.  I can sorta understand the fear of hurting the baby (especially in later months), but seriously guys, trust me, none of us are THAT well endowed.  I don't know the specific dimensions, but I do know the entrance to the womb is, "way up there" compared to the vagina.  

Another part of it of is this: if your spouse is just suddenly in the mood a lot, you need to enjoy that situation as much as possible, because I'm pretty sure when the baby arrives it's gonna put a bit of a cramp on your sex lives for awhile.  
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 10:21:27 PM by AoTFan » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2017, 01:24:02 AM »

Dunno how we got on the subject, but I was talking to a fellow I knew once and he mentioned that pregnancy had made his wife "very, very horny" and yet, he was often reluctant to reciprocate those feeling because the whole situation "freaked him out."  

I can't help but think, "Wow, what a waste."  I mean, I don't know, I've seen pics of pregnant woman and I find a lot of them rather attractive myself.  I can sorta understand the fear of hurting the baby (especially in later months), but seriously guys, trust me, none of us are THAT well endowed.  I don't know the specific dimensions, but I do know the entrance to the womb is, "way up there" compared to the vagina.  

Another part of it of is this: if you're spouse is just suddenly in the mood a lot, you need to enjoy that situation as much as possible, because I'm pretty sure when the baby arrives it's gonna put a bit of a cramp on your sex lives for awhile.  

Have you ever been married? Did you f**k your preggie wife? I did-I didnt really get into it. Kinda gross for me.It was kinda "Yuk". I didnt like the idea of stickin my dick in my future kids face. And no-having a child doesnt f**k yer yer sex life. Ifthat was so-I had 2 kids one after the other. Nope. Yer still horny. Thats why I have 2 kids. Yer thinking as a person who never had kids. Try it-its OK! Its very hard- very hard-but its the best thing I ever did. My sons are my world. They are in theyre 20's now-and they love me-I always have somebody in my old age. I love them.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:32:39 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2017, 02:22:04 AM »

Sex-sex is not all that its bragged up to. Sex is nice. But it's not the "be all". Sex-is over rated. It's like getting high. Sex is fun-it makes you feel good. But It should have NO bearing on how you want your life to go. Sex is just blowing a nut. Has NOTHING to do with love. I blew a nut and had 2 kids. I never loved theyre mother. I loved Tara. I love Tiana.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2017, 09:44:27 PM »

I'm currently perusing this site in my birthday suit.

You're welcome.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2017, 10:00:49 PM »

Sex-sex is not all that its bragged up to. Sex is nice. But it's not the "be all". Sex-is over rated. It's like getting high. Sex is fun-it makes you feel good. But It should have NO bearing on how you want your life to go. Sex is just blowing a nut. Has NOTHING to do with love. I blew a nut and had 2 kids. I never loved theyre mother. I loved Tara. I love Tiana.

I have a friend who is convinced sex is the main thing that bonds my husband and me. I tell her she's wrong, we have lots of things in common like our children and, and, uh.....um, well, other stuff, but she remains of that opinion.

As for me I kind of envy her for being the most unmarried married person I know, happily dwelling in this strangely pleasant-seeming union of two people who like each other just fine, share a house, a child, income, yet live the largely separate lives of roommates. I could never get away with that, though she makes it appear easy.

But anyway, she thinks my married life is an exact contradiction of what RC wrote, and I still say she's way off.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 10:00:54 PM »

Been all constipated & puffy all week.  Bluesad
Small | Large

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 08:33:03 AM »

Used to work this chaff, which is basically tiny bits of fibre glass coated in aluminium designed to mess with radar. When ever we were working directly with it, we'd to put these full body paper suits, protective baggies on our feet, plastic gloves and wear breathing masks and goggles which used to get incredibly hot to wear, but I digress. Despite these precautions sometimes you could still get a bit of chaff stuck in you which could quickly cause an infection. One day at work I got a lump on the back of my neck. In a couple of hours it had swollen up to about half a golf ball. While touching it I managed to burst it and a stream of thing orange puss squirted out everywhere. Since it had burst I decided might as well clean it out there and then rather than going to the medics. It took three or four squeezes to get most of it out, and each time was another jet of orange puss, but eventually got rid of it. To this day I still have a small lump on my neck where it happened.

Not sure if that one is the worst I got while I worked with chaff or the time a piece got in the side my finger and it had to be cut open and scraped out with a scalpel.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
AoTFan

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2017, 05:35:17 PM »

I don't usually make a habit of looking at my bowel movements, but sometimes I can't help it.  And I'm not talking irresistible impulse here or something, no, I mean when I literally can't help it.  Like when I'm in one of those stupid ass "motion detector" toilets that has NO manual flush (and who the f**k thought that was a good idea?), and the detector doesn't seem to work so I gotta wave my hands in front of it like an idiot to get my stuff to go down because I'd feel guilty just walking away from the whole damn mess without trying something.

Anyway, I've noticed that sometimes my poop is really long and stringy-looking, like a nest of earthworms... which is weird because when I was younger I could have sworn it was well... bigger.  It honestly makes me wonder if something is semi blocking my intestines or anal cavity and only allowing a little bit to scrape through at a time.  Kind of like if you covered up two-thirds of the hole in the tube of toothpaste and tried to squeeze it that way. (Yeah, I know, great mental imagery, huh?)  
I know, I know, I try not be a hypochondriac, but there all these nagging unanswered questions I've got about my body that bug me, you know? What's normal, what's not.. etc.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:41:40 PM by AoTFan » Logged
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »

I don't usually make a habit of looking at my bowel movements, but sometimes I can't help it.  And I'm not talking irresistible impulse here or something, no, I mean when I literally can't help it.  Like when I'm in one of those stupid ass "motion detector" toilets that has NO manual flush (and who the f**k thought that was a good idea?), and the detector doesn't seem to work so I gotta wave my hands in front of it like an idiot to get my stuff to go down because I'd feel guilty just walking away from the whole damn without trying something.

Anyway, I've noticed that sometimes my poop is really long and stringy looking like a nest of earthworms... which is weird because when I was younger I could have sworn it was well... bigger.  It honestly makes me wonder if something is semi blocking my intestines or anal cavity and only allowing a little bit to scrape through at a time.  Kind of like if you covered up two-thirds of the hole in the tube of toothpaste and tried to squeeze it that way. (Yeah, I know, great mental imagery, huh?) 

I know, I know, I try not be a hypochondriac, but there also these nagging unanswered questions I've got about my body that bugs me, you know? What's normal, what not.. etc.

This might be helpful in determining why your poo looks like tapeworms instead of logs, AND it provides a potential solution. However, I don't recommend carrying a Squatty Potty in public as they are kind of cumbersome.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2018, 02:27:21 AM »

I think I've said this before but I had a very gross experience in high school in 1984: every day at Chaplin High, Gweru, Zimbabwe, a pushcart driver would come at break time and sell warm Chelsea buns and cold Cokes to the students: delicious and refreshing.

After about a week of this, my friend Aaron pulled me off to one side and told me that I shouldn't buy from this guy at all. I asked why and he told me to go stand behind the driver to see what he did before he sold the buns to the kids.

I stood behind the guy and noticed that he had some very large pimples on his neck which he would regularly squeeze the pus out of and covertly wipe his fingers on the bun before he handed it over.  Buggedout Buggedout

That was in 1984, I haven't eaten a Chelsea bun since. Wonder why?  Buggedout Buggedout

Just grossed myself out by re-reading this.  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  TMI Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.