Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:58:53 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Suggestions for The Bad Movie Bible? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Suggestions for The Bad Movie Bible?  (Read 8556 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 04:06:55 AM »

I watched Operation Delta Force last night, it's on YouTube. I had a lot of fun with it, great stuff. Man, Jeff Fahey has never short changed a movie in his life, he gives everything his all!

The filmmakers also tried to pass off Johannesburg as Mozambique - in the village attack sequence, you can see huge mine dumps behind them, a Johannesburg symbol.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 08:13:19 PM »

The Giant Claw
The Brain From Planet Arous
The Brain That Wouldn't Die

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 08:16:35 PM »

Mystics in Bali (1981) - It has a disembodied head flying around with guts hanging from it.

Miami Connection (1987) - Super fun terribly sentimental martial arts rock band buddy movie.

Night of the Demon (1980) -- Bigfoot rips off a guy's wang in one scene. Amazingly demented.

I just saw this last night!  I second this recommendation!  Totally gross!

Spiff
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 09:02:51 AM »

Story Of Ricky  - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102293/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Demented martial arts movie.

'Stand and point' crowd scene acting - check
Graveyard destroying training scene  - check
Guy strangling somebody with his own intestines - che.... Wait, what?
Balibari
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 03:37:30 PM »

Riki-Oh looks a bit good but I'll check it out.

Mystics in Bali is great and Miami Connection... well, what can you say? I haven't opened a letter without thinking about it for two years.

I know and really like two of those old classics, Jase, which means The Brain from Planet Arous is now on my watchlist.

Thank you again.
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 05:08:44 PM »

The Bride and the Beast(1958) with a screenplay from Ed Wood, how can you go wrong? A newlywed woman leaves her husband to take up with a gorilla after she realizes that she was a female gorilla in a past life.

Dracula vs. Frankenstein(1971) Al Adamson's schlock opus with appearances from Lon Chaney Jr., J.Caroll Naish, Jim Davis, Russ Tamblyn, Anthony Aisley and Angelo Rossito. With Zandor Vorkov as Count Dracula.. one the all-time bad classics.

If you are going to steer clear of Ed Wood, there is also TANYA'S ISLAND(1980) which also deals with gorilla love. Vanity(Prince's later protege) falls for an ape after her wacko boyfriend abuses her on a tropical island. The ape becomes more appealing as her boyfriend turns more savage til she decides to make a go of it with the ape. Train wreck stuff here, but fun to watch!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:15:06 PM by Ticonderoga 64 » Logged
Slinkyturd
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 11:34:41 PM »

Monsturd
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
Frankenhooker
The Stuff
Deathbed The Bed that Eats
Bad Taste
Night of the Leepus
Hard Ticket to Hawaii
Samurai Cop
Crippled Masters
Maximum Overdrive
Shark Attack 3
Anything Neil Breen has done (pick any of the 4)
Hell Comes to Frogtown
Barbarians
The Taint

Come join my facebook fan group for bad films, "Camp, Schlock, Flops, and B Movies": https://www.facebook.com/groups/186517041720723/
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 06:24:08 AM »

Blood Freak (1972): the most inept drug-addicted were-turkey Jesus movie you ever did see.

It fails on all cylinders.

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 04:01:52 PM »

more suggestions: No Holds Barred (1989), Robot Monster (1953), The Babe Ruth Story (1948), Mommie Dearest (1981), The Room (2003)

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Balibari
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 09:45:57 AM »

More good stuff, thanks very much. Quite a few of the recently mentioned ones are actually in the book: Blood Freak, Death Bed, Samurai Cop, Shark Attack 3, Frogtown. And Neil Breen and The Room feature prominently. I managed to p**s off Breen because I didn't realise how seriously he takes his movies. He sent me a detailed explanation of why Fateful Findings and got cross when I started contacting his known associates. I also bagged a pretty cool interview with Tommy Wiseau about The Room. Just had to be his roadie for a night, which was an experience.

It's all finished up now. I ended up filling the last spots with Who Killed Captain Alex and The Divine Enforcer. The latter just because of how s**t-faced Jan-Michael Vincent is in it. But I need to get the website up and running next so these suggestions are brilliant, thanks again.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 03:43:56 PM »

The Last Dinosaur (1977)
Shark Attack in the Mediterranean (2004)
American Ninja 2: The Confrontation (1987) (all of the American Ninja movies, in fact)

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »

Anything by Tim Kincaid is pretty awful-he did BREEDERS (1986) ROBOT HOLOCAUST (1986) and my favorite MUTANT HUNT (1987)

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 09:00:06 AM »

More good stuff, thanks very much. Quite a few of the recently mentioned ones are actually in the book: Blood Freak, Death Bed, Samurai Cop, Shark Attack 3, Frogtown. And Neil Breen and The Room feature prominently. I managed to p**s off Breen because I didn't realise how seriously he takes his movies. He sent me a detailed explanation of why Fateful Findings and got cross when I started contacting his known associates. I also bagged a pretty cool interview with Tommy Wiseau about The Room. Just had to be his roadie for a night, which was an experience.

It's all finished up now. I ended up filling the last spots with Who Killed Captain Alex and The Divine Enforcer. The latter just because of how s**t-faced Jan-Michael Vincent is in it. But I need to get the website up and running next so these suggestions are brilliant, thanks again.

Please let us know when the book will be released, its' title, etc, thanks.

Also, if you need info regarding the South African films on the list, please email me at TrevorM@dac.gov.zaSmile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 08:58:04 PM »

I'm surprised no-one said Troll or Troll 2. I would add in Fiend Without a Face, Laser Blast, Teenagers from Outer Space, The Blade Master (or Ator 2), The Wraith.

yeah no.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 01:55:35 PM »

Im currently about 30 mins into MASSACRE IN DINOSAUR VALLEY and its already a contender for the silliest film Ive ever seen...possible entry there

I'm surprised no-one said Troll or Troll 2.
I think it's reasonable to assume one or both are already in the book!

Hobgoblins
saw this the other day... so terrible. but I lasted it out. any worse and I would've had to give up, definitely. that dumb Barbie girl and her jock boyfriend 2 of the most irritating characters in movie history
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:01:16 PM by zombie #1 » Logged

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Suggestions for The Bad Movie Bible? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.