Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:23:26 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Our President « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Our President  (Read 12095 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: March 25, 2017, 02:15:24 PM »

Yeah-the campaign is over-so yup! Trump is our President-and-for no other reason but to make a daily report on our fearless leader-I can do that-right! I'm going to do a day to day coverage of Mr. Trump. Lets see if he keeps his campaign promises,dont ya think thats fair and balanced?

Oh-he gave up on stopping Obama Care-one of his promises to you.
He left Paul Ryan in the lurch. Nice.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 05:18:57 PM »

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 07:59:25 PM »

Hey Ronnie, I thought you swore off politics?   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 08:28:17 PM »

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 10:38:47 PM »

In defense of Ronnie, this presidency does seem like a bad movie . . .  Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 10:40:55 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 08:48:32 AM »

ok, ok, im expecting this thread to devolve and get deleted. seems kind of pointless. anyway, i have stated before that im supportive of what trumps trying to do. im not a fan-boy, im not someone who loves every little thing he does. also, im not on the trump bashing train. i dont hold it against any of you that dont support trump or even hate him, i understand.

im dissapointed in the obamacare repeal promise. as for him giving up on obamacare, there is only so much one man can do, its literally him against the world. he may have the executive power to do something, but hes already being called hitler. when obamcare becomes a national crisis, it will be blamed on trump. i see the media celebrating like little children, "whoooo, trump failed!", "worst 100 first days ever!". He is still OUR president, and if he is failing, then we are failing.

leaving paul ryan in the lurch? paul is a traitor, hes no better than the party that he claims to oppose. he just committed political suicide and all of this will be his undoing.

i personally think trump made a mistake in trying to work with everyone and make deals. i assume he thinks that he can make a good deal, then everyone will see the light. most of congress are willing to block and ruin everything they can just to spite the president. this is stupid, evil and treasonous. not because they are against trump, but because they are against something that could actually benefit the american people.

what about the promises kept? what about the TPP? what about cutting regulations? what about the lobbiests?

exterminate all rational thought.....
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 12:42:28 AM »

Drinking on a Sunday night, Ronnie?  :D
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 07:06:50 PM »

Drinking on a Sunday night, Ronnie?  :D

Who-me?  Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 04:01:44 PM »

Well,now things are getting interesting! Already this thing with Russia is being compared to Watergate and the Iran-Contra affair. And this is only April! I bet you dollars to donuts my prediction will come true-Trump is gonna never gonna make 4 years. He has turned on the Tea Party -and his own party -beyond his ass kissing appointments-are befuddled. The guy is like a 15 year old girl-he can't stop tweeting! He put his foot in his mouth. He f**ked himself. Flynn and Manafort are THESWAMP he promised to drain. What a f**king phoney. I said he wanted to be President for $$$-and it looks like thats the case. Along with the nepotism-gimme a f**king break. Seems to me-the folks who voted for Trump are about like the folks who think s**t in the WWF is real. Guilliable morons.
Trump is an evil money hungry idiot demigod.
Another prediction-the reason Trump won't release his tax returns-cuz it will lead back to his money in Russia. And is why he sucks Putins dick.
The elections over-I aint a Democrat-I aint on nobodys side her-I just know what I see in Washington is insane. And I have every right as an American citizen to be f**king worried! Because this s**t is crazy! I never trusted f**king Hillary either! Or Trump! If it was up to me-we should riot in the f**king streets cuz I'm a radical like that.I love destruction. I'm f**king GLAD Trump got elected! I love chaos! And this is chaos! GROOVY. You get what you pay for. Thing is-you guys pledge alliance to flags I burn up! I NEVER like ANY goverment f**kers. They're all salesmen.So-Trump lovers-if you think I'm attacking you-( I AM)-I'm also  attacking ALL politictions. They're all liars.

Small | Large

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:37:30 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »

the whole russia thing started because of wikileaks releasing the DNC emails. Those emails showed that the DNC was colluding with Hillary's campaign to marginalize Sanders.

Instead of apologizing and/ or firing her staff and demanding DNC reform, that is instead of doing what a normal person would do, Hillary tried to deflect the whole issue by making the leaks themselves the news. It didn't work. Sanders supporters still rightfully felt slighted and didn't come out for her where she needed them. It also demonstrated to those on the fence that she couldn't handle a crisis.  

The story itself has never made any sense. Why, if Donald trump wanted to hack the DNC, would he have Russia do it?

More to the point, why would Americans care or have any rational fear about RUSSIA in 2017? They're struggling with low oil prices, and generally being a 2nd or third rate world power. Their former states, the unity of which made them powerful once, are now independent. They are laudably helping to fight ISIS and dropping bombs on their heads which is the best thing I've ever heard of anyone doing so...generally speaking really not the threat they once were.

Every day the John McCain part of America and the media is on the cusp of some big reveal about trump that never happens. remember the "dossier"? the big headliner hook of which was invented by people on 4chan? or when he tweeted something that if you looked at it a certain why looked like a star of David and this was a secret message to Nazis or something.

bottom line: more than enough rope to hang trump with on his policies and things he has demonstrably done. no need to make anything up
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:13:10 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2017, 07:09:49 PM »

OK-Lester-then why is Trump 's people in a panic mode? Why does Flynn want immunity? WTF are they afraid of?
Trump and Flynn said it themselves-"Why do you want immunity if a crime hasn't been commited"?  Something stinks in Denmark. The facts-the FACTS-is that Trumps folks have been hanging out with Russians. FACT-Russia wanted Trump as President.This is fact. Not 'fake news" The only fake s**t comes out of Trumps mouth-all the time-he has a history of BULLs**t. Starting back from "Obama's not an American". IT'S ALL BULL s**t. Trump is a multimillionaire who made his money by lying-look at Trump University. For the love of Pete-the man's a gangster.
And I agree-Hillary should have been prosecuted. I aint saying she shouldn't.. The Dems aint angels. But I don't give a f**k about that right now-because she aint President.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 07:25:06 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2017, 07:32:23 PM »

I know lotsa folks don't want to discuss this-"AGAIN"?-well-if you don't-you don't have to respond to this post. Myself-I think it's important. More important than "whats yer favorite bad movie." This is real.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2017, 08:40:19 PM »

There are some things Trump has done that I agree with, but the overall ineptitude, sloppiness, and above all his cringe-worthy personal insecurity over ANY form of criticism completely transcends any genuine accomplishments.  Every President gets nasty media coverage from one side or the other.  Obama endured some of the most savage hatred from the far right that any President has ever had to put up with, and Bush endured the same thing from the radical left and the peace-niks.  BOTH of them handled their critics with grace and good humor, and above all, they IGNORED the haters and went on doing the job of President.   They didn't stoop to answering every criticism from Hollywood or talk radio, and they didn't throw juvenile temper tantrums on Twitter every time they didn't get their way.

I liked George W. Bush and generally agreed with him.  I did not like Obama and very rarely agreed with him.  But both of them understood the dignity and the responsibility of the job they undertook.
Trump doesn't get any of that.  He doesn't want loyalty, he wants worship.  He doesn't want compromise, he longs to be a dictator. 

That is why I believe Trump is psychologically unfit for the job.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2017, 10:24:01 PM »

RC- What is an example of something Trump might have done with "the Russians" that would be illegal or even bad? lets say theres a secret tape of Putin and Trump talking. what is the sinister thing that Trump is gonna say. give them our national parks? airlift gold to them or something? Where is the "there" there is all I'm asking

I agree with you about the chaos and I like it too. We needed it. Even Allhallowsday at one point conceded that while he certainly doesn't like trump, he sees that it's DISRUPTIVE.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Our President « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.