Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:37:10 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  TV shows you'd like to see made... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: TV shows you'd like to see made...  (Read 6797 times)
Pacman000
« on: May 16, 2017, 04:03:58 PM »

Looking at the board stats the TV forum is one of the least used.  That makes me sad.  So here's a topic which should get everyone interested:

What TV shows would you like to see made?

It could be an proposed series which never got made, a general theme you'd like to see explored, even a remake of an old series you enjoyed! It doesn't even have to be in this era.  We're just imagining after all. No reason I can't take a time machine back to the 60's and convince Fox to greenlight Irwin Allen's proposed Lost World TV show. (There's what I'd like to see. Now it's your turn.)  Smile
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:50:27 PM »

Season 2 of Firefly would be nice to see.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 07:37:25 PM »

Land of the Lost.  It was remade once before in 1991 on Nickelodeon and that was pretty good. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 08:18:50 PM »

I wish the CW would give us a Green Lantern show go go with The Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl and such.  Especially since they keep teasing the character.

or at least could we get more seasons of the animated series that came out right after the movie.  It was actually pretty good.

A prequel series to A Cabin in the Woods showing previous victims and all the different monsters they teased but really didn't get to see how they were utilized.  

Oh...and definitely one more that I was reminded of by the Frozen topic up in the bad movies sections.

The director of the film said he would love to make a tv series called S#!t-Talkers  where you'd take movie "critics"  who nitpick films  and put them in the same situation as the people in the films and see if they'd survive, 

I can't tell you how many of these people I would love to see have to put their money where their mouth is...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:34:28 PM by WingedSerpent » Logged

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Pacman000
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 11:37:28 AM »

Season 2 of Firefly would be nice to see.
I'd like to see 2nd seasons of Alcatraz and Terra Nova.

Land of the Lost.  It was remade once before in 1991 on Nickelodeon and that was pretty good.  
I'd like to see almost any TV show with a dinosaur.

I'd also like to see s Swiss Family Robinson show.  There's been at least three attempts to turn the concept into a show, but none of those lasted more than a season. (Not counting the World Masterpiece Theater anime or loose adaptions, like Lost in Space.)

I wish the CW would give us a Green Lantern show go go with The Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl and such.  Especially since they keep teasing the character.

or at least could we get more seasons of the animated series that came out right after the movie.  It was actually pretty good.

A prequel series to A Cabin in the Woods showing previous victims and all the different monsters they teased but really didn't get to see how they were utilized.  

Oh...and definitely one more that I was reminded of by the Frozen topic up in the bad movies sections.

The director of the film said he would love to make a tv series called S#!t-Talkers  where you'd take movie "critics"  who nitpick films  and put them in the same situation as the people in the films and see if they'd survive,  

I can't tell you how many of these people I would love to see have to put their money where their mouth is...
S*** Talkers is an interesting concept. How would that work? Would that be legal?

Keep the ideas flowing folks!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:43:20 AM by Pacman000 » Logged
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 09:09:17 PM »

I was a fan of Dark Angel, from Fox, back in like 2001 or 2002 with Jessica Alba.  Friday night sci-fi show. 

A remake or sequel of sorts would be cool.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 10:26:28 AM »

DC Animated made a fifteen minute short based on The Spectre; I think it would make a great series.

! No longer available Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 05:12:54 PM »

DC Animated made a fifteen minute short based on The Spectre; I think it would make a great series.

Had Constintie continued, we might have got the Specter in a show

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 05:36:08 PM »

MAN VERSUS LAVA: THE ULTIMATE FIREWALKING CHALLENGE!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 11:59:21 AM »

MAN VERSUS LAVA: THE ULTIMATE FIREWALKING CHALLENGE!

WITH YOUR HOSTS: PREVIOUS SHOW CHAMPIONS -- "STUBBY" THOMAS AND ED "CRISPY" WALTERS!!

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 01:29:10 PM »

I'd like to see a lot more game shows revived.
THE JOKER'S WILD, BREAK THE BANK, CONCENTRATION, LET'S MAKE A DEAL, BEAT THE CLOCK, TREASURE HUNT, GONG SHOW, etc.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 11:48:41 PM »

THE JOKER'S WILD, BREAK THE BANK, CONCENTRATION, LET'S MAKE A DEAL, BEAT THE CLOCK, TREASURE HUNT, GONG SHOW, etc.

I don't think there are enough drugs in Hollywood to bring THE GONG SHOW back.

Plus, it wouldn't last long in this PC era. First time something funny went viral from the show, lawsuits over "insensitive" treatment of the contestants would start flying. Might as well try to get a shot-for-shot remake of BLAZING SADDLES made.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Pacman000
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2017, 10:26:37 AM »

I don't think there are enough drugs in Hollywood to bring THE GONG SHOW back.

Plus, it wouldn't last long in this PC era. First time something funny went viral from the show, lawsuits over "insensitive" treatment of the contestants would start flying. Might as well try to get a shot-for-shot remake of BLAZING SADDLES made.

But they are bringing The Gong Show back...

http://abc.go.com/news/insider/tommy-maitland-the-gong-show-host
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/abc-orders-gong-show-revival-934590
http://chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/abcs-new-gong-show-host-is-mike-myers-in-disguise/
Pacman000
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 12:52:21 PM »

For some reason I'd like a live action show similar to Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher, etc.

Pokeball Go!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »

For Decades, there's alway been some take on a someone who saw something they shouldn't have seen, & find themselves fugitives of some super secret organization....

I may have brought this up on some other thread, but I've always wanted to see said fugitive turn to some cousins out in the boondocks, And when said clandestine organization catches up, they find out the hard way, these rednecks are part of an old crime family going back to Prohibition, and are not to be messed with.

Not in a Dukes of Hazzard way, but more like The Cancer Man from The X Files has a runin with Anton Chigurh, and no one realizes just how ugly this is about to get..

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  TV shows you'd like to see made... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.