Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:22:34 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A New Option to Watch Some Deranged Visions « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: A New Option to Watch Some Deranged Visions  (Read 11507 times)
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2017, 07:35:39 PM »

!!UPDATE!!

Two new episodes on Deranged Visions!!

Deranged Visions BSI: Witchdoctor of the Livingdead   https://youtu.be/uTFT4nZkGjI

BSI stands for "Bat s**t Insane". This thread of episodes will feature movies that are major "WTF?!?" material. We start with a Nigerian horror film. Believe it or not, it IS in English, but there are entire portions that I couldn't understand because the accents were thick enough to cut with a chainsaw.

Groove to the overuse of both music AND sound effects lifted from other films. Dig the nonsensical editing of a good number of the scenes. Wallow in the acting that barely qualifies as being such. Give love for the amazing rubber snake who deserves more sympathy than the rest of the cast combined.

WARNING: A goat is actually killed on camera. Indy, you might want to avoid that part of the film.

Deranged Visions Theatre: Teenage Mother (1967)   https://youtu.be/4vs-GQn5i8Q

TEENAGE MOTHER means nine months of trouble!!

Jerry Gross gives us his version of the classic exploitation tropes in this hokey but fun tale of a young girl who gives in to her carnal cravings and may end up with a bigger problem than she planned. It even includes the equivalent of a "square-up" reel by including a short film showing the very graphic birth of a child. Guys will want to cover their eyes during this portion of the film.

The film's biggest highlight is the female main character in a purple-ish satin mini-dress that makes her look like a delightful piece of exotic candy. Yeah, I'm a guy, and I want that candy!

Here she is without the dress, but still clothed.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 08:35:41 AM »

I don't know if this is a Youtube glitch or what, but my subscribers jumped from 25 to 93 overnight, and TEENAGE MOTHER has 511 views, and I just posted it yesterday.

Mind boggling.

AoTFan

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2017, 06:02:23 PM »

I don't know if this is a Youtube glitch or what, but my subscribers jumped from 25 to 93 overnight, and TEENAGE MOTHER has 511 views, and I just posted it yesterday.

Mind boggling.

I've heard all kinds of weird stuff about Youtube and subscriber numbers being screwed around with.  Then again, (and this is kind of creepy to think about) you posted something with the word "teenage" in it, maybe a bunch of people looked it up expecting something creepy.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2017, 08:20:25 PM »

Mind boggling.

I've heard all kinds of weird stuff about Youtube and subscriber numbers being screwed around with.  Then again, (and this is kind of creepy to think about) you posted something with the word "teenage" in it, maybe a bunch of people looked it up expecting something creepy.

In case you weren't aware, my Youtube channel came down last week or so. Apparently someone couldn't tell the difference between fake and real sex and complained.

After some review, I will start rebuilding the channel there, but I'm ready to jump ship if I can find a valid option.

AoTFan

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2017, 05:11:22 PM »

Mind boggling.

In case you weren't aware, my Youtube channel came down last week or so. Apparently someone couldn't tell the difference between fake and real sex and complained.

After some review, I will start rebuilding the channel there, but I'm ready to jump ship if I can find a valid option.

Whoa, no I didn't hear about that!  Although I DID wonder why I kept getting notifications saying you posted "new" videos that I could have SWORN you posted before. 

As for alternatives, I dunno... Vimeo, maybe?  Been hearing a LOT of people, for various reasons, talking about how they want to "jump ship" from Youtube to somewhere else, but the site is just so damn ubiquitous it's hard to avoid it.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2017, 07:53:27 PM »

Mind boggling.

Whoa, no I didn't hear about that!  Although I DID wonder why I kept getting notifications saying you posted "new" videos that I could have SWORN you posted before. 

As for alternatives, I dunno... Vimeo, maybe?  Been hearing a LOT of people, for various reasons, talking about how they want to "jump ship" from Youtube to somewhere else, but the site is just so damn ubiquitous it's hard to avoid it.

You know, the funny thing about Youtube is this: Google is a corporation and Youtube is their product. It is theirs to make whatever rules they choose. Yet people act like Youtube is some right granted to them, so they scream about Youtube rules and such. (I do too, but I'm trying to change that.)

The fact is that Youtube doesn't belong to the world at large. The people of the Internet threw all their eggs into the Youtube basket, helped it grow into the monster that it is, and are now freaking out that Youtube DARE to maintain control of its service. Entitlement is getting out of hand.

And Vimeo guidelines are pretty strict. I wouldn't be able to post over there, given the content and the vague legal/copyright issues involved in what I'm posting. But thanks for the suggestion and support!  Smile  Cheers

Archivist

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2017, 09:37:47 PM »

You're absolutely right about YouTube.  It's a business, and given its immense global popularity, would require some serious administration and running costs.

I like to think that YouTube will last "forever", but given what happened to Photobucket image hosting lately, assuming a free hosting service will be eternally available is not wise.  When Photobucket axed direct linking for nonpaying customers, thousands of blogs and forum threads lost their images overnight.  The same could happen with YouTube.  We're just fortunate at this time that YouTube provides the service that it does.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
AoTFan

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »

You're absolutely right about YouTube.  It's a business, and given its immense global popularity, would require some serious administration and running costs.

I dunno... if that's the case, then why do they keep trying to prevent certain videos from MAKING money for them by slapping them "private" or "age restricted" even when they have no age restricted contents?  I know videos that contain no swearing, no nudity, no mention of sex, but they're slapped with the "private" label because they don't conform to Youtube current political leanings.

Yeah, they're a business they can do what they want, but I just wish they'd just come out and just openly admit, "Hey, if you're not part of xyz political affiliation, and don't confirm lock-step with our SJW mentality, you're not welcome here."  Rather than pretend like they're only making "controversial" videos hard to find.

! No longer available Small | Large

Pacman000
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »

It's supposed to be fairly easy to set up a RealPlayer streaming video. Basically, save the URL of the RealVideo in a text document with the extension .ram instead of .txt. Only problem: 1) Who would host the files? and 2) Who uses RealPlayer anymore?

Have you considered DailyMotion? You'd have to split most movies into parts to get around their 1hr time limit, but I've heard they're less strict than YouTube about other things.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:18:02 PM by Pacman000 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A New Option to Watch Some Deranged Visions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.