Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:07:35 PM
714191 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  "Alternative" Entertainment facts and news « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: "Alternative" Entertainment facts and news  (Read 19806 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 08:27:43 AM »

JJ Abrams,  ignoring death threats from fans,  will return to directing star trek films when the movies begin to reboot star trek: The next generation.

"I can't wait to defecate on everything TNG was just like I did to the original series!" The hated director gushed.  "Plus the fact we'll have a bald captain really excites me! I plan on having constant lens flares coming off his head in every scene! Ooooohhh, I just can't wait!" At this point Mt.  Abrams fell into a swoon,  cutting the interview short.

Huh. That's pretty good, Sven.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 09:21:57 PM »

The "Best Boy" credit is movie is actually Hollywood code for "guy who has to preform illegal actions for the stars of the movie."
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »

Many people know that Game of Thrones is based on the historical War of Roses.

What is less know is that Sons of Anarchy  was a loose retelling of the Louis and Clark expedition.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2018, 02:07:07 PM »

As part of his contract for Kindergarten Cop, Arnold was allowed to punch a different child every day. 

George Lucas originally was going to film all of Samuel L. Jackson's scene in the Star Wars prequels using a muppet stand-in and then CGing the actor in later.  Jackso had to repeatedly remind Lucas that he was in fact a real person who was actually on the set. 
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2018, 05:12:06 PM »

Hayden Christenssen and Natalie Portman while filming their Star Wars scenes together decided to play a joke on George Lucas and pretend that neither of them knew how to act.

Lucas loved the joke so much he used most of the joke footage throughout.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2018, 02:20:18 AM »

"The Brady Bunch" was created, financed and produced by companies that made contraceptives. Since they were forbidden to advertise their products in the 60's they decided to make a series about the horrors of having 6 kids as a way of encouraging people to seek out and use birth control.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2018, 10:16:32 AM »

A law in the Canadian Constiution mandates that Michael Ironside must appear in every low-budget "B" movie filmed in Canada. This is because Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau considers Ironside "badass" and "a national treasure."

On a dare from co-star Henry Thomas during the filming of "E.T.," Drew Barrymore once ate her weight in peanut brittle.  
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:43:12 AM by FatFreddysCat » Logged

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2018, 05:24:14 PM »

The Script writers once revealed in an interview that Pixar's Cars is set in the same universe as Maximum Overdrive, just years in the future.
WingedSerpent

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2018, 05:33:33 PM »

Due to a stipulation in his grandfather's will, Law & Order: SUV star Christopher Meloni spent 18 months legally married to a butternut squash.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 10:36:52 PM »

Mel Gibson spontaneously combusted today after he accidentally wandered into a synagogue.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2018, 03:09:02 PM »

The Script writers once revealed in an interview that Pixar's Cars is set in the same universe as Maximum Overdrive, just years in the future.

That may not be that far off, as there is a theory, that all of the Pixar films are set in the same universe. Only at different times.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2018, 03:02:42 AM »

Scientists are trying to get a sample of Dennis Rodman's DNA in order to see if he is actually human. Some evolutionary scientists have theorized his uglieness is impossible to explain under the laws of human genetics.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2018, 03:46:12 AM »

Mel Gibson spontaneously combusted today after he accidentally wandered into a synagogue.

TeddyR TeddyR

I heard something else: he was warmly welcomed to South Africa - his film Lethal Weapon 2 notwithstanding - and fainted at the welcome  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 12:40:00 AM »

Japanese politics took another strange turn today as in the national elections the office of PM was won in a write in landslide by Godzilla.

WingedSerpent

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2018, 10:03:06 PM »

Its a Wonderful Life hold the record for the most on set fatalities of any movie.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  "Alternative" Entertainment facts and news « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.