Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:46:45 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Another Five For Friday « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another Five For Friday  (Read 2211 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: June 30, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »

1. Would you rather be stuck for twenty-four hours alone in an elevator, or spend twenty-four hours going about your normal life, with a dead cat chained to your ankle? (The cat.)

2. Would you rather eat a three-pound sandwich in one sitting, or go three days without eating? (I guess I'd take three days days without food.)

3. Would you find the idea of switching bodies one hour per day with a random person of the same gender as you, who then got to inhabit your body, more intriguing or disgusting? (Intriguing.)

4. Would you rather be snowed in for seven days by a blizzard, or experience a seven-day long 110 degree heat wave? (The blizzard!)

5. For $100.00 per minute, would you stand on a soap box in front of everyone you know, and tell the most embarrassing things about yourself? (No.)

And one for the road: Would you rather work as a death row guard for $50,000.00 per year, or live on welfare for $10,000.00 a year? (Welfare.)

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 11:09:42 AM »

1.  Elevator. I can sleep and not be effin' BOTHERED!!!

2.  I've done basically both. I think I would have to go with eating the sandwich, but I sure hope most of it is meat and veggies.

3.  Same gender?  Mmm...disgusting mostly.

4.  SNOW! SNOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! In case you didn't hear me, FREAKIN' SNOW!!!!! I hate heat.

5.  No, simply because I can only think of a couple of things I might be embarrassed to admit to, so I'd be lucky to get more than $200 for my trouble.

Bonus round: Death Row Guard. I mean, hell, I already work for a shadowy institution that knows the sites we assist with are broken, poorly supported, and inept. About the same as happily handing folks over to the Grim Reaper.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »

1) The Cat, since I spend most of my days looking for a career job. :/
2) Go without eating, I need to lose some weight and that would be carb heavy.
3) Both
4) Snow, I hate the heat here (humidity and heat), plus I rarely see snow.
5) Sure, easy $100.00

Bonus: Death Row Guard, I mean it's a friggen job with legit monies!.

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 05:24:44 PM »

1.  The cat, definitely.  It would freak my students out!!
2.  The sandwich, for sure.  I LOVE food!
3.  Intriguing, although my family might find the substitution rather unsettling.
4.  Snowed in. I've DONE the heat wave thing.
5.  I think my private blemishes would be boring to most people, but I'd still rather keep them private.

BONUS:  Death row guard, of course.  (As long as it was guaranteed there would be no prison riots/hostage situations).

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum....

1. If your significant other announced he or she decided to practice radical honesty about everything in life, past, present, future, how would that make you feel? (Scared!)

2. If you heard a voice in your head clearly telling you that if you would drive to a location three-hundred miles away and be there at noon tomorrow, it would be worth your while, would you go? (Of course, I would love that.)

3. Would you let your fingernails grow out for a year if at the end of the year you got to be the acting President of the United States for one day? (No.)

4. If you could go back in time and switch out the first person you had sex with, with someone else you knew then, would you? (No.)

5. If you could be painlessly and safely put into suspended animation, and returned into the world one-hundred years from today, would you do it? (No, I'm way too dedicated to the people I love to be able to voluntarily never see them again.)

And a bonus: If you could forge a stellar resume that would assure you great advancement in your chosen field, and you knew you'd never be caught using it, would you? (Honestly, I don't know, it'd depend on how desperate I was, but I'd like to think I wouldn't.)

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 03:26:55 PM »

1.  We're pretty much there already.  No fear.
2.  Yeah, I'd probably go.
3.  Oh, what I could do with executive power for ONE day . . .
4.  Possibly.
5.  No, I'd rather wake up 100 years in the past.

BONUS:  I like where I am in my chosen field already.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 01:58:24 PM »

1. Would you be willing to spend one minute dying painfully each day if it meant you could resurrect to your exact pre-death state seconds later and live indefinitely as long as you maintained the arrangement of a daily experience of death? (Yes.)

2. If affordable, attractive "romance robots" were on the market, would you buy one? (Nah...)
2B. How does it feel to know you lied up there? (ha.)

3. Would you rather be a boss everyone hated, or be a popular employee who worked under a hated boss? (Be a hated boss.)

4. Have you ever felt true love? (Yes.)

5. Do you believe you have a soul? (Yes.)

One for the road: If you could punch one celebrity in the face, consequence-free, whom would you punch? (Either Betty White, or the corpse of Harpo Marx.)

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:48:01 PM »

1. Would you be willing to spend one minute dying painfully each day if it meant you could resurrect to your exact pre-death state seconds later and live indefinitely as long as you maintained the arrangement of a daily experience of death? (No.)

2. If affordable, attractive "romance robots" were on the market, would you buy one? (Not interested. I'll hold out for skip-the-romance sex robots.)
2B. How does it feel to know you lied up there? (I didn't.)

3. Would you rather be a boss everyone hated, or be a popular employee who worked under a hated boss? (Popular employee.)

4. Have you ever felt true love? (I think so. Don't have a standard to compare it to.)

5. Do you believe you have a soul? (Depends on how you define "soul." Assuming it means personal immortal soul, no.)

One for the road: If you could punch one celebrity in the face, consequence-free, whom would you punch? (Donald Trump, obviously. He would have been a top ten choice even before he ran for President).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »

1. If your significant other announced he or she decided to practice radical honesty about everything in life, past, present, future, how would that make you feel? (I'd be happy initially because getting her to talk about things is a struggle, but I suspect I'd end up regreating it)

2. If you heard a voice in your head clearly telling you that if you would drive to a location three-hundred miles away and be there at noon tomorrow, it would be worth your while, would you go? (If i started listening to the voices in my head, I'd spend a lot of time in prison)

3. Would you let your fingernails grow out for a year if at the end of the year you got to be the acting President of the United States for one day? (No)

4. If you could go back in time and switch out the first person you had sex with, with someone else you knew then, would you? (Hell yes)

5. If you could be painlessly and safely put into suspended animation, and returned into the world one-hundred years from today, would you do it? (Not right now, but in twenty or thirty years, sure)

And a bonus: If you could forge a stellar resume that would assure you great advancement in your chosen field, and you knew you'd never be caught using it, would you? (Yes, and then when things all went wrong I'd take the money and run)

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 04:28:00 PM »

1. Would you be willing to spend one minute dying painfully each day if it meant you could resurrect to your exact pre-death state seconds later and live indefinitely as long as you maintained the arrangement of a daily experience of death?

No, Immortality is a curse

2. If affordable, attractive "romance robots" were on the market, would you buy one?

Of course, I'm always up (heh) to try something strange.

2B. How does it feel to know you lied up there?

Who said anything about lying?

3. Would you rather be a boss everyone hated, or be a popular employee who worked under a hated boss?

Popular employee since I would have a decent job.

4. Have you ever felt true love?

Erm, no.

5. Do you believe you have a soul?

Yea

One for the road: If you could punch one celebrity in the face, consequence-free, whom would you punch?

Trump, he talks a lot of s**t, but he does have a s**t mouth and that s**t smug face needs to be shown a lesson. Like the Rev said, he's an obvious choice without him being president.

yeah no.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 10:10:25 PM »

1. Would you be willing to spend one minute dying painfully each day if it meant you could resurrect to your exact pre-death state seconds later and live indefinitely as long as you maintained the arrangement of a daily experience of death?   

I have truly come to hate aging.   I don't WANT to be old, feeble, and dependent on others.  If I could be young and strong  forever at the price of one minute's worth of agony each day - HELL YES!!!

2. If affordable, attractive "romance robots" were on the market, would you buy one?

Would I want one?  Yes.  Would I actually buy one?  Considering how insecure my spouse is already, probably not.  If I were widowed - it's a heckuva lot easier than a real relationship.

3. Would you rather be a boss everyone hated, or be a popular employee who worked under a hated boss?

I don't deal with hatred well.  I'd rather be the guy that makes the workplace fun despite the boss.

4. Have you ever felt true love?   Yes.

5. Do you believe you have a soul?   Of course!

One for the road: If you could punch one celebrity in the face, consequence-free, whom would you punch? (Either Betty White, or the corpse of Harpo Marx.)

Celebrity:  Will Ferrell, for LAND OF THE LOST.
Politician:  Trump, of course.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Another Five For Friday « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.