Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:25:36 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  movies everyone likes but you « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: movies everyone likes but you  (Read 33670 times)
claws
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2017, 01:48:03 AM »

I'm a sucker for Disney Pixar movies, but I thought Inside Out (2015) wasn't very funny. Maybe there is something about Inside Out I just don't get.
Why it is even higher rated on IMDb than Frozen (2013) is beyond me.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2017, 03:52:51 AM »

DIARY OF THE DEAD I really enjoyed, but SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD was downright awful.

Diary was at OK I suppose.  But Survival?  Zombies riding horses... Really George?  Hatred

Zombies ride horses in the BLIND DEAD films...but again, SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD is no BLIND DEAD.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2017, 11:14:20 PM »

Fast and furious movies. Any of them.  And good god that last one where a guy leans out of a car to KICK  a torpedo skidding across the ice after being fired from a giant submarine surfacing thru the ice..... Buggedout

Die hard. All of them.

JJA 's bastardizations of star trek.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2017, 11:57:41 PM »

DIARY OF THE DEAD I really enjoyed, but SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD was downright awful.

Diary was at OK I suppose.  But Survival?  Zombies riding horses... Really George?  Hatred

Zombies ride horses in the BLIND DEAD films...but again, SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD is no BLIND DEAD.

Because I criticized that first BLIND DEAD film I was thrown off the long defunct SciFilm board (I think the first two BLIND DEAD films are stupid.  Of course I own them.)

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2017, 12:05:59 AM »

Because I criticized that first BLIND DEAD film I was thrown off the long defunct SciFilm board (I think the first two BLIND DEAD films are stupid.  Of course I own them.)

Don't feel bad-I was on some long defunct horror film board in 2005-I called them punks and corrected them on a Bela/drug-thing. Banned me. Oh-Stomp Tokyo banned me too.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2017, 10:27:38 AM »

A Christmas Story --- I have never liked this

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pacman000
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2017, 11:16:40 AM »

I'm a sucker for Disney Pixar movies, but I thought Inside Out (2015) wasn't very funny. Maybe there is something about Inside Out I just don't get.
Why it is even higher rated on IMDb than Frozen (2013) is beyond me.
I too thought Inside Out was unfunny. And rather depressing.

I'm a rather nostalgic person, and it almost seemed to be an anti-nostalgia film. I'm not quite sure how the film's universe was supposed to work either. What separates a memory, an imaginary character, and a member of the brain's workforce?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »

...any of them. ( I know I mentioned this before-but I had to post this cool picture! )

also..

.E.T. sucks for me.

.SUSPIRIA (1977) -I like most of Argento's work-but this one left me cold and confused.

.Any of the Batman movies-except the 1966 one.

.NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, EDWARD SCISSORHANDS, BEETLEJUICE, or any PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN movie.

.the SAW or HOSTEL movies. Oddly enuff, I like the CUBE movies. Go figure.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:55:43 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2017, 04:54:36 AM »

with you on Suspiria.

usually tops "best of Argento" lists. I don't hate it but it's no Deep Red or Tenebrae. that one infamous death scene is incredible though.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
316zombie
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »

the saw and hostel movies, the star wars movies, most definitely i catch hellfor saying i hate them and they bore me.
  the latest stuff i'm i trouble for disliking are all the comic book movies, marvel in particular. they bore me to tears.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2017, 12:50:30 AM »

the latest stuff i'm i trouble for disliking are all the comic book movies, marvel in particular. they bore me to tears.

I was that way for a long time. I never liked the Batman movies,the X-men  movies, or the Spiderman s**t. I don't like the Guardians of the Galaxy , or any DC s**t.  Still don't. But I love anything with Capt. America and the Avengers. I liked Dr. Strange . I just wish they would incorporate the Fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer and Sub Mariner into the Marvel films. Would like to see Black Bolt and the Inhumans too.
I mean-damn-It's not a Marvel Universe without the Four. A new Man-Thing would be nice.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:53:38 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2017, 03:42:47 PM »

I was that way for a long time. I never liked the Batman movies,the X-men  movies, or the Spiderman s**t. I don't like the Guardians of the Galaxy , or any DC s**t.  Still don't. But I love anything with Capt. America and the Avengers. I liked Dr. Strange . I just wish they would incorporate the Fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer and Sub Mariner into the Marvel films. Would like to see Black Bolt and the Inhumans too.
I mean-damn-It's not a Marvel Universe without the Four. A new Man-Thing would be nice.

I think that the movie rights for Fantastic Four (and Silver Surfer and possibly Sub-Mariner) are out of Disney/Marvel's control, so that explains the lack of good adaptations there.

They attempted an Inhumans launch as a TV movie, but it flopped hard. Worst Marvel/Disney launch ever.

Disney/Marvel at least seem to (usually) make better use of the characters than anyone else does.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
316zombie
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2017, 05:22:17 PM »

the x-men movies... i have honestly tried to watch them all, since i love the comics, and i haven't manage to get through to the end for any of them. and that's saying something, since i'm VERY OCD about watching/reading the whole thing....
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »

I think that the movie rights for Fantastic Four (and Silver Surfer and possibly Sub-Mariner) are out of Disney/Marvel's control, so that explains the lack of good adaptations there.
Fox had the Fantastic Four rights.  .. but now Disney owns Fox so we could see them done right.  Finally. 

Weird how the best most accurate Fantastic Four movie so far has been the Roger Corman one that they decided was too awful to release. 
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »

Just give them time, RCMerchant. You just might be surprised by what comes out of Marvel. Not only a Fantastic 4, either a solo film or incorporated with the other Marvel characters, but also another X-Men film with them appearing along side the other Marvel characters.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  movies everyone likes but you « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.