Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:46:37 PM
714229 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Feminist Writer Calls Her Sons "Potential Rapists" « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Feminist Writer Calls Her Sons "Potential Rapists"  (Read 4700 times)
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 04:09:42 PM »

And people are surprised that I have little tolerance for neo-feminists.  Grrr!

The problem there is that so many "feminists" aren't feminists.  They don't want equality.  They just want to spread hatred.   

I love my sons, and I love some individual men. It pains me to say that I don’t feel emotionally safe with them, and perhaps never have with a man, but it needs to be said because far too often we are afraid to say it. This is not a reflection of something broken or damaged in me
The shame here, is that she's self aware enough to know that it suggests something is broken or wrong in her, but not self aware enough to know that's exactly what it is.  The woman has issues, and  rather than trying to seek out a way to deal with them, she just assumes the world world is horrible and that she's the normal one. 

(Admittedly, there is definitely some need for improvement in some issues and she does have some points, but not to the degree she seems to believe.)

kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 04:29:13 PM »

Feminists are some of the most hateful people! They are often bitter and mad at the world because they are physically and spiritually ugly! They feel ugly and rejected so they project on others. Ive have personally witnessed "strong" women taking advantage of and dominating other women, the thing that they claim to be against. 

Rape is horrible. It happens and is real. Rape culture is bs. Its more leftist crap that is propagated to mess with peoples heads. 

exterminate all rational thought.....
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 05:32:21 AM »

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

This x100.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 05:55:20 AM »

Yeah, really, why couldn't this loon's mother have been a little more pro-abortion?

Modern feminism exists by definition because it requires a constant sense of outrage to give it something to always be pushing against. With real gender discrimination increasingly scarce in the 2010s, in order for the anachronism of feminism to exist at all it must invent boogeymen for it to oppose full of sourness and humorless outrage, even apparently if the boogeyman is one's own male offspring. Women have gone far in the last half-century largely despite of the ever-nagging complaints of radical feminists, not because of them, and while there was a time when women who did not subscribe to feminist agendas were considered apostates, it's nice to note that in a recent poll fewer than one in five American females under age forty self-described as being a feminist. (My guess is the rest of us have better things to do.) You want a real feminist, read Jane Austen, who showed how women can be self-assertive and pleasant at the same time.

Didn't Jesus say, "There will be stupid loudmouths, always?" Or maybe that was me.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:59:08 AM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 07:51:52 AM »

Anyone ever seen an attractive feminist? The femenist idealogy is bitter and resentful at its core. It attracts certain personalities that are miserable and looking to feel like they are part of something and lash out. This idealogy is ripe to be exploited politicaly and it rears its ugly head every now and then.

I think this is kind of interesting : Feminism is being canceled out by the transgender "movement". Being a female no longer has any value and is not anything special withinin itself, because anyone can be female now. If the basis of being a feminist is being a female that is strong, independent, brave, whatever, it doesent matter. Because if i or anyone else chooses to be a female, we must be recognized or respected as such, even legally. What about when transgender women begin to dominate female sports?

Im waiting on a war to start between cis gender feminists (is that a real term?) and transgender feminists. Oh, and for the record- to each his own. I think that there are things that women do better and there are things that men do better, naturally. Theres nothing wrong with stating that. We are not the same.

exterminate all rational thought.....
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Feminist Writer Calls Her Sons "Potential Rapists" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.