Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:10:42 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My D&D campaign « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
Author Topic: My D&D campaign  (Read 93765 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2018, 10:18:30 AM »

So how are things going in the campaign?

Well the whole pirate thing has been a bit of a bust. The idea here was to let the players take a bit more of a lead and make their own adventures. They haven't engaged with any of the crew, either the oppressed humans or their vampiric overlords. The stay on the island was supposed to give them time to do whatever they wanted, although various subplots were available including getting involved in bare knuckle fighting, an assassination plot between the three clerics of evil religions on the island, or even possibly escaping the pirates with the help of the one person on the island who doesn't have an evil alignment, all of which have been adroitly dodged by the party. Kind of feels like I have to drag the by the nose and present adventure hooks on a plate to them, so I am going to bring this part of the story to an early close and bring on Precious earlier than I had intended.

You try these things, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't and then you move on.

Coming up the party potentially has the chance to get their own castle and land in a disputed border area between two countries. I wonder if they will take any notice of this opportunity. And in the background they still have the mystery of the Masks and the expanding war with the Thay/Mulhorand alliance against the free world.
Y'know, I was playing MTG with my kid yesterday, and I wondered how your campaign was coming.
She always plays straight blue and yet doesn't counter anything, just stacks in lots and lots of flyers. That's why the gods of green mana gave us spiders with reach. Oh, me, I'm bragging about beating a nine year old.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2018, 10:29:47 AM »

Heh. I should play you with my white deck. It has nothing in it but healers, spells that heal me, and spells that absorb damage. Players have turned the table over in frustration against that deck heh heh heh. Oh, it also has a single damage causing artifact in it that allows me to win called the Armageddon Clock. First turn it is played it causes one point of damage to everyone, second two points of damage, third three and so on.

Just because it is a deck that uses the powers of good, doesn't mean to say it aint downright nasty.

Oh and tonight the party should find out some enemies they may have forgotten about have not forgotten about them, that what they are more immediately up against is much more powerful than they thought and they didn't actually have a clue what it is they are up against (in an entirely seperate plotline to the first) and that neither of these problems is going to be an immediate concern when faced with what else they are about to come up against.

Time to bring on Precious.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:46:01 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2018, 12:00:35 PM »

Heh. I should play you with my white deck. It has nothing in it but healers, spells that heal me, and spells that absorb damage. Players have turned the table over in frustration against that deck heh heh heh. Oh, it also has a single damage causing artifact in it that allows me to win called the Armageddon Clock. First turn it is played it causes one point of damage to everyone, second two points of damage, third three and so on.

Just because it is a deck that uses the powers of good, doesn't mean to say it aint downright nasty.

Oh and tonight the party should find out some enemies they may have forgotten about have not forgotten about them, that what they are more immediately up against is much more powerful than they thought and they didn't actually have a clue what it is they are up against (in an entirely seperate plotline to the first) and that neither of these problems is going to be an immediate concern when faced with what else they are about to come up against.

Time to bring on Precious.
White is my favorite and best color, for sure. I love its interconnectedness and how it builds. I also love how bad the angels are. An angel versus demon matchup usually goes to the angels, I find, often simply because while white unites well and grows stronger, black exacts its price against its user, even requiring ongoing sacrifices and lost life to maintain some of the great demons.

There is a curse to Magic, though. You want a great deck, so you acquire tough cards, but when you play them, the game often becomes less fun. Those cards that say you cannot lose a duel and your opponent cannot win...? Why even print those? Or like Krakens' Eye and the other four life gainers. Why, you know?

It is nice to play my daughter and my cousin, though, in friendly little duels.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2018, 12:03:22 PM »

A lot of those cards are banned in tournament play which to me says yup you are making them and you know they are broken which is one of the reasons  I tend to play with my older cards then buying new ones a lot.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2018, 05:50:05 PM »

Holy crap, the party actually did stuff on the island tonight, thus extending their stay there by another session.

The Tale Of The Band Of The Icky Hand. Part Fifteen.

The party were all on board the Blood Raven as I prepared to hit the fast forward button and take them three weeks into the future.

Then Colesta (Kristi), decided actually she'd like to go visit the three temples to the various if not evil gods then certainly ill-tempered ones. She visited the door marked with the symbol of Umberlee, the b***h queen of the sea and asked if she knew anything about The Blood Raven. Eventually when the party figured out that she expected tribute they discovered that alone amongst the ships that anchored at the island, The Blood Raven did not pay tribute to Umberlee and it's captain had never visited the temple. Indeed no one from that ship had ever came to pay the respect owed, or their tithes and that sooner or later they were bound to feel the wrath of her tempremantal goddess, who would sink their ship and take the souls of everyone who sailed on it as tribute instead. Other than offering to intercede with Umberlee on their behalf (on payment of a suitable stipend of course) she was not able to provide much in the way of useful information, so the tiny priestess (she is a hobbit) of Umberlee said goodbye to the party.

Figuring they did not need to make any extra enemies they decided to pay up.

Next was the temple to Talos, the lord of storms and destruction. Whereas Umberlee's temple was decorated with pictures and gifts donated to the temple, the Stormhouse was a wreck, with broken items lying everywhere. Zolis (Anders) started to tidy this place up until it was pointed out that as this was a temple to the lord of destruction that he was actually on the verge of committing a very large blasphemous act. His priest was a powefully build Dwarf, although somewhat unclean and sporting a black eye (due to his habit of competing in bare knuckle boxing). Much as before other than telling them The Blood Raven was not a ship that paid due homage to the gods, he could give them little in the way of information. He did however offer to pay them to kill the priestess of Umberlee who tended to take a lot of the trade he would otherwise get from curing sailors of various diseases away from him.

He was politely given a "We'll call you back on that one" and the group made their exit.

Some debate was engaged in before they decided to enter the lair of Talona, the mother of plagues and poisons. Whereas the other gods are certainly not nice, Talona is downright evil. But after much talking in they did go eventually. Inside they were greeted by an old woman with very sallow almost green skin. Zolis once more attempted to offend a deity by telling a priestess of the plague goddess that she did not look well.

They got no more (useful) information from her than from the other clerics (beyond that The Blood Raven had been pirating for at least 50 years), although she did offer to bring a host of plagues down on their shipmates and kill the rest of the crew if they would kill the other two clerics who kept healing the sailors of the diseases Talona had blessed them with.

Yet again they decided to retreat the hell out of there.

Next they went to Getwritch the eyeless to ask if he knew anything about the ship or could help them escape? He offered to scry on the ship for a small fortune (3,500 gold), as it would involve a risk to himself. Deciding to see how their financies would fare first the group said they'd get back to him.

And they have now let four of the most evil and most mercenary people on the island know that they are looking for a way to harm the crew of The Blood Raven, or at the very least escape from it. There is no way that could ever come back and bite them on the ass.

The party are still unsure about Riggles. Is he loyal to the captain, does he not care or could he be a potential ally? Generally they seem to lean towards him not caring as long as he has his ship. This is acutally a little bit unfair to the little gnome as he has tried to advice them several times against poor courses of action.

So everyone returned to the ship to discuss things and wither or not they should take any of the priests up on their offers. Zolis decided it would be a great idea to march into the the hall of Talos and let off a lightning bolt spell. After all, he is the god of storms and destruction so he would appreciate that right? (Actually he would have and doing that is a part of a major ritual that followers of Talos are supposed to engage in, seeing how much damage they can inflict on a town or city), but Val (Tina) disagreed, so when Zolis turned to leave the ship, she cracked him over the head with the hilt of her rapier. This surprise attack damn near put Zolis unconscious right away, but not quite. He turned around and to his surprise saw who had attacked him. Calling on his arcane powers he covered Val in a slippery grease type substance. She couldn't keep her footing and fell to the ground but managed to flick a knife, attempting to hit Zolis with the handle, but failing and having the pointy end sticking out of his shoulder. Colesta attempted to cast a spell that would befuddle Zolis's wits (such as they are. The man in some ways is a genius and has the raw power of the universe at his command, but he just lacks any man logic, or as Kristi calls it, common sense), but he easily shrugged its effects off.

After much shouting at each other, things between the party were somewhat calmed down and Colesta healed up the damage Zolis had taken. They decided to use Zolis's ability to create a safe extra dimensional space to talk. A new plan was concocted. Colesta was to get Riggles off the ship, somewhere private and try to find out more about what was really going on and what the officers really are.

Colesta went to speak to the little gnome while the others swung past Old Marlone's shop. The gnomish engineer was busy at work but agreed to go for a meal with them the next day if she would just give him peace and quiet to get on with his work without any further interruption.

The next morning the party were summoned up on deck by a rather worried looking sailor by the name of Erik. He was a heavy set man with a big bushy beard and many tattoos. He said they should come up stairs and see something. On the deck were some ornately carved wooden boxes, each with a scroll bearing one of the parties names each, including Zagan and Cadmus, but not Colesta.

Zolis cast Detect Magic but could pick up nothing from the boxes. Val checked them from traps and again could find no trace of one, so she carefully opened her box. Inside was a perfectly polished single piece of black obsidian in the shape of a hand mirror.

Zolis (who else?), lifted the mirror from his box and saw himself reflected in it. For a second the reflection changed and he saw a strange gray skinned face staring back at him. It had black eyes and no ears that he could see, then it faded back to his own reflection.

After some discussion it was decided to go speak to Getwritch and see if he could tell them more about these mirrors, although Colesta would have to be back in time for her 'date' with Riggle, although the rest of the party decided to meet up with her for that. First of Colesta headed off to the ship to colllect Riggle, while the other two went to speak with Getwritch they handed over the money for him to investigate the items magical properties (please note the group are quite capable of casting the same spell that they paid for him to cast). He did enquire if they had decided on having him scry on the ship for them or not, but they tried to deflect the conversation and he did not pursue it. He told them he'd need an hour or so to work on the item.

Leaving the shop and heading to the dock, the met Colesta and Riggle heading the other way. They returned to the town square and Riggle took them inside the establishment they had previously been ejected from. The ogre bouncers allowed him entry no questions asked which somewhat confused the party. When they asked how he could get in here, he shrugged his narrow shoulders and said the captain doesn't care to come ashore here. I guess I am her representative. He explained this place as well as having the best food on the island also doubled as a brothel and they should ignore the noises from elsewhere. Ordering a private room, they all ordered a meal that did not involve fish, the only food seemingly served anywhere else on the island. Zolis hit on the idea of creating a magical baf that would supply the owner with unlimited ham sandwiches. If he ever actually creates one of them I suspect he'll open the equivilent of a fantasy world chain of McDonalds.

Interogating the poor gnome, Riggles eventually cracked and finally gave them answers. And by the end of it the party felt they were way deeper in trouble than they had previously realised. First though they asked what the people running the ship were. Riggle sighed and told his sad story.

"Many years ago I came up with the plans for a ship powered by a steam engine. It was to use hydrodynamic screws to power the propellors and allow it to achieve speeds unmatched by any normal ship (which the party translated as "It is all done by magic". I had started constructing the ship and invested every spare coin I had in the project. Alas at this crucal stage my backers dropped out and instead a young noble woman offered to step in and fund my project. Especially when she heard the special wood I was having imported to make the ship out of. You see normal wood simply wouldn't be strong enough to take the forces I have to compensate for. I tried many different materials until I hit on a solution quite unintentionally. Yes yes yes. No one would ever think of using such a source normally. You see, the only wood I could to make the hull out of was that of the Arborealius Mobilus Tree.

What you might call Tree Ents.

But where to get enough of such? She promised that if I gave her a year, she would return with enough material to complete my ship and more. And yes, indeed she did. I was so consumed by my project I didn't even stop to think where she would have gotten such large amounts from or how."

"They used their own blood on the Ent's, turning them into some abominations, before cutting them down. They sent me the wooden remains. I didn't know it was still alive! As I cut each piece to shape it could feel the pain. Every saw cut, every nail I put into the wood it was alive and could feel it. The ship hates me to its very core for doing that to it! However something happened to the vampires too. They became bound to the ship. They can leave it for a short time, but they have to return to it every night to sleep. This is why you cannot kill them, they are bound to the ship and the ship to them. You can't kill one unless the other is dead. And that is why I keep telling you to be quiet on the ship. It is alive still and can hear you. And what it hears it can tell them. If you damage the ship it can heal itself, even the metal parts. Sure, I can fix it quicker but even if I wasn't here the ship would still operate."

The group asked some questions about trying to destroy the ship and it's unholy crew but Riggle kept on telling them "She is too powerful." No one asked him to clarify if he was talking about the captain or the ship... He did mention that the ship was quite capable of going beneath the waves and surfacing again, although any crew members who couldn't breathe water would be having a real bad day. Eventually however the dinner ended and the group returned to Getwritch's for the results of his probing on the obsidian mirror. They got exactly the same information from him as when they cast Identify themselves, that it was a sort of business card from an assassins guild that would show the person a glimpse of their assigned killer and then just be an inert non magical mirror.

Having received this information the party returned to the ship wondering what to do next?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:00:19 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2018, 11:09:56 AM »

Love reading the on-goings of this D&D party! Good stuff! (tell everyone I say "hi!" by the way).

Magic: TG: It's been a year since I played, but I have about three decks I've been working on:

White: lots of angels, a few immortals, resurrections, and a couple hundred-handed hydras.

Green: my newest still-in-process deck. I have one immortal in it somewhere.

Black: my necro deck. Almost everything drains life from a target and gives it to me; most monsters have deathtouch. I have a couple of cards that double my swamps and a couple others that do direct damage based on said number of swamps (double mana).

I'm decent against my other casual playing fans but suck against anyone who plays a lot lol.

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2018, 12:38:39 PM »

Hey nice to see you and if you ever get the time to play again you know you are welcome. Sillas is still sort of hanging around.

Well at least unlike Zagan he isn't pregnant with a highly paid assassins baby when the assassin has been hired to kill him.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2018, 02:55:32 PM »

So this thread has had over 4000 views? Who the hell is reading it that much?

You people are really strange, just so you know. :P

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2018, 03:10:58 PM »

I do think you write well and describe your campaign in a way that makes it interesting.

clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2018, 07:20:38 AM »

Wish I had the time/energy to keep playing with you all; the story is a fun read and it's interesting to see where they end up/what they (the party) decide to do.

Just thought I should mention, playing in your game gave me inspiration for my family D&D game.

As I had mentioned before, I felt bad playing in a game, while at the same time, wasn't playing with my 15 year old nephew (who's been begging me to DM for a long time), which is why I had to take a break from playing your game and I started DMing for him (roll20) online (I felt kinda guilty playing with others and not playing with him).

I let him play a Human Pally and an Elven Wizard while I ran an NPC Human cleric. Within just a couple short games, his Dad showed interest (never played before) so I set him up a Half Elf Barbarian. Then two more people showed interest (a couple) so I'm allowing them to play a gnome rogue and a Halfling ranger. My wife mentioned she may get in on the game sometime later (she's way more busy than I am); not sure what she'd play yet.

So we've played just a few games and they're having a good time. The newbie Barbarian is totally getting into character (I was surprised how much). He tanks it up just like he's supposed to and always does the threat-assessment in combat. Nephew didn't expect to like the wizard, but I think he's discovering his artillery potential and the utility of his non-combat spells.

Since I had recently thought about the Forgotten Realms locale in your game, it got me thinking about the neighboring regions, so I set their location in the Kingdom of Cormyr (north to northeast of where your game started out), more specifically in the city of Marsember (near Suzail), working for the Crown and Purple Dragon army. Each of them are from a different nearby village, sent to quest for the crown. Their first big boss is going to be a Young Green Dragon, but they'll be fighting her lackies for awhile before they engage her. I plan to make it a part of a larger Tiamat/Spawn of Tiamat cult thing.

So far they've fought mostly orcs, minor undead, dark priests, necromancers, an enervated (smaller) dino, an undead gorilla, a wraith, bandits, a giant croc, and the biggest so far, a seven-headed hydra. Several have been wounded and KO'd at various times, but no one has died yet.

Their next session, they have to find/apprehend another dark priest and bring him in alive for trial at Suzail (where I'm going to have some crazy stuff happen, if they can bring him in). The priest betrayed his temple, stole an artifact, and delivered it to the Green Dragon's henchmen. During the trial, I think I'm going to have the Green Dragon attack and kill him, then fly off and burn a few villages in anger (some of the player character's home villages!). Gotta provide some motivation, right? heh

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2018, 07:25:28 AM »

Glad you are running your own game and enjoying it. The next place the party is going to be heading (I hope) is going to have them right on the border between Sembia and Cormyr with potentially a big part to play in the war against Thay / Mulhorand. I am going to have to come up with a name for that. They could potentially be lording it over their own castle and city depending on how they play it.

Or y'know they could just like miss all my hints and end up penniless.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2018, 11:00:45 AM »

And the last session is now fully updated.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2018, 03:50:06 PM »

Not going to be able to do a game for a couple of weeks as Tina and Anders aren't available this weekend and I have my mum visiting next weekend.

And oh gosh, the baby should be arriving soon after that.

Are we ready for an awfully big adventure?

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2018, 03:18:50 PM »

With the due date coming up soon I am thinking we'll be on a break for a while. Hopefully we'll be able to pick up the campaign after that. Once they get off the ship I am planning a scenario that anyone who has read James Herbert's 'The Dark' will be familiarish with. If the party manages not to mess everything up they can get their own base, should they wish it.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2018, 05:36:43 PM »

The Tale Of The Band Of The Icky Hand. Part 16.

The man sat in the dark barroom. In a fighting pit, two men struggled in a test of brute strength against each other but he ignored them his brooding thoughts drifting back to the quest that had consumed his life so far and led him to a dead end on this tiny, corrupt island. He nursed his drink and considered his options. Since he didn't seem to have any this did not take long.

Then a stunningly attractive woman walked in to the room. Every sway of her hips drew stares from every red blooded man in the house. She fixed her eyes on the man sitting alone, took the gear of an experienced fighting man and asked him to join her crew. Her pheromones washed over the lone man and without understanding why he accepted. After all what else did he have to do? She then stood up and asked who else would join her crew. The men who knew who this femme fatalle was suddenly found other things to look at, but a few fools worse for drink stood up and cheered, instantly falling under the woman's spell.

She left the inn, walking out into the moonlight followed by her new crew and eager to be on her way before the fools realised the spell they were under.

The new shipmates, entranced walked on board her ship, not ever noticing they were stepping onto the most dreaded ship to terroise these seas, The Blood Raven.

The party watched as the latest recruits walked on to the ship. Almost imminently the order was given to set sail. The group did notice that one of the new recruits was somewhat better equipped than his fellows. Deciding to engage him in conversation, Colesta (quickly followed by Val) decided to engage him in conversation. They learned his name was Dammas and realising he was under Angelique's domination they dispelled her control. A mist seemed to leave his eyes, but before he could leave the ship, the ropes were cast off and The Blood Raven sailed off into the night.

A few days later, during breakfast the party noticed something was up with the sailors. They seemed tense and gathered in small groups. Trying to find out what was happening various party members wandered around the ship, but the groups would close up and stop talking when anyone got into hearing range.

It was decided that the group would keep their weapons handy. Just before lunch as twelve bells was about to be rung, the sailors made their move. About two thirds of the crew turned on the rest, disarming them and rounding them up, except for Riggle who was tied to the ships mast. The party were surrounded by sailors all pointing weapons at them who demanded to know "With us or against us?" The mutineers were led by Erik, who may be the only other crew member the group actually ever managed to learn the name of.

This lead to quite some philosophical debate within the group. Initially most of them were for joining the rebels, but Colesta remembering Riggles warnings from before and persuaded the group to remain... for want of a better word loyal. They were disarmed and joined Riggle tied to the mast. The mutineers then tried to break into the captains cabin, but couldn't make as much as a dent in the door regardless of what they tried... asking nicely, improvised battering ran or even trying to set the door on fire. Nothing worked. They tried to get below decks and found they couldn't get lower than the crew rooms beneath the cargo hold. Frustrated and angry they took it out on Riggle, demanding that he tell them how to get to the officers. Unable or unwilling to answer, Riggle took a beating. He kept saying that if they surrendered it wasn't took late. Once "She" awoke though there would be no more chances. In return he received more punches.

Since they couldn't get to the officers the mutineers planned on ambushing the officers as they came up on deck. They made barricades and aimed their weapons as the sun went down.

No one appeared however. As it got dark as it had every night the engines started up, but instead of the ship rising higher, the ship started to sink beneath the waves. Desperate men tried bailing out the ship as water started to run over the decks. When it got ankle deep the men started to beg Riggle to rescue them. He told them he could save the ship, but at this point all he could do was pray for them. Only hearing the "save" part, they cut him loose. The gnome struggled through the now knee deep on a human, never mind the poor gnome almost drowning struggling through it, but he made it to the stairs and up to the wheel and the ships controls. The ship rose slowly back up through the water, which poured in numerous cascades off the vessel. The loyal crew was released from below decks (at least those who hadn't drowned), and the mutineers surrendered.

The cabin door to the captains rooms swings open and Angelique steps out onto the deck totally nude. Her stunning form reflects the moonlight giving her an almost ethereal glow and she starts a graceful dance on the wet deck. Moving with a speed an agility you have never before seen the match of, even from Aileen. She is breath taking and captivating. Every eye on the ship is focused solely on her as she completes her elaborate dance. “So, some naughty men thought they could take my ship off me? Silly, silly men. Oh well, some of you I can help me hunt precious, and get to not die tonight. But in return for this boon, I want to know which of you naughty men was the leader? Hmm, was it you?”

She points a perfect finger at one of the kneeling sailors who trembles in fear and shakes his head. Beyond a slight frown, she seems flawless and perfect. A goddess that no mere mortal man should ever have thought to challenge.

One man, a heavy set sailor with a bushy beard stands up, his head hanging down and his knuckles bloodied from beating Riggle earlier. It is the same one who told you of the arrival of the strange boxes with the mirrors, Erik “It was me. None other should share my punishment.”

In a voice sweeter than honey she says “Oh I wouldn't dream of it. Your men are going to be very useful to me later. She commands (and points to the party) Seize him and hold him for me” and heads back into her cabin. When she comes out she is holding a coiled length of a silvery wire which she hands to (whoever isn't holding the sailor). “Strip him and then bind him tightly all over with this.”

If the party show any reluctance Angelique will warn them in a voice like the purring of a kitten that “I am already very cross about having to deal with some men who have chosen to defy me. Do you really want to see how annoyed I can get with more people refusing to do what I say?” and stamp her foot on the deck.

Once Erik is bound all over with the thin silvery wire, he is hoisted into the air. The thin wires cut into his flesh causing drops of blood to fall on the deck. Angelique watches this, her angelic features marred by the fiendish smile on her face. He grunts in pain, but refuses to cry out.

“Don’t worry my sweet. I have no need of your pain. ‘Tis your laughter I wish to hear” she shouts up as she stands beneath him.

With that she stands chanting in an arcane tongue (Tasha’s Hideous Laughter) and as she finishes the man’s body is suddenly wracked with fits of laughter. His body twists and spasms as peel's of laughter come from his chest. Each time his body moves the wires cut deeper and within seconds Angelique is dancing beneath him in a rain of blood. She opens her mouth to swallow it as she rubs and smears the vital fluids over her body.

Fortunately for the man hanging, he does not last long as the wires bite deep enough to send gout's of flesh dropping to the deck along with the blood pouring from his body.

Angelique now looks like something demonic, covered in blood from head to toe. She giggles girlishly and commands Riggle to prepare a bath for her. As she leaves Gibbons intones in his deep voice "And so perish all who would defy Captain Bludreich.”

Part two to follow tomorrow.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:38:45 PM by Alex » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My D&D campaign « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.