Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:00:14 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Deranged Visions on Youtube is dead « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deranged Visions on Youtube is dead  (Read 2904 times)
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« on: July 26, 2017, 04:22:45 PM »

I was hit with a takedown due to inappropriate content. Should have figured things would go south when my subscribers jumped from 25 to 97 in less than 24 hours. I posted a note on the Deranged Visions Youtube page. I'll paste it here.

"Well, it was nice while it lasted. With my sudden increase of subscribers, either Youtube decided to look more closely at what I have been doing, or someone decided to cry foul, so the rest of you can thank whatever person decided to complain. Deranged Visions on Youtube is dead. Not gonna get banned simply because someone wanted to crap in the pool and ruin it for everyone else.

Thanks for checking me out. If anyone knows of a good company to host my videos, let me know. Actually, I'd love to create a Roku channel as there would be no grounds for videos getting blocked or removed because someone got their undies in a wad. Again, if you know of a company where I can upload my content and stream it to a Roku channel, I'd be very grateful.

Again, thank you and bless all of you who watched my stuff here on Youtube. To whomever complained, I hope you are never happy again and that your friends dump you like the sack of s**t that you are."

If the trouble came from a complaint, I fully expect the same jerk to file a complaint about the message. Hope they get toe fungus and foot rot.

Anyone know more about getting stuff set up on a Roku channel?

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 06:05:15 PM »

You could try Vid.me. 
https://vid.me/

I know a couple of youtubers are moving their content there.  It allows people to directly tip you if they like your videos.  Right now, its still small enough that smaller channel have a chance of gaining an audience.  There are some big names there now-but really no corporations host videos there.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 07:02:40 PM »

You could try Vid.me. 
https://vid.me/

I know a couple of youtubers are moving their content there.  It allows people to directly tip you if they like your videos.  Right now, its still small enough that smaller channel have a chance of gaining an audience.  There are some big names there now-but really no corporations host videos there.

Thanks!  I will look into it. Awesome!

Paquita

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 10:11:25 PM »

Boo! So sorry!  I'm glad you're not giving up!  Whatever you do next I will watch it!  Especially if it's not youtube and I can get it on the TV.

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 10:14:20 PM »

Boo! So sorry!  I'm glad you're not giving up!  Whatever you do next I will watch it!  Especially if it's not youtube and I can get it on the TV.

And that's why you are everyone's favorite Zombie Girl, Paquita! Thank you. You are awesome.

Archivist

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 12:01:11 AM »

That sucks, man.  I was just looking at Teenage Mother yesterday and suddenly the whole channel is gone!  I hope you find another home for Deranged Visions, this kind of cinema needs to live.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 02:53:42 AM »

Best of luck finding a new home and keep up the good work.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
AoTFan

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 05:13:40 PM »

Doh!  Gotta check in more often, I just found out about this from another thread.  Man, that sucks! 
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 07:44:14 PM »

Well, I'm slowly reposting stuff on Youtube. I'm getting the occasional "dislike" but no complaints so far.

I find it amazing that you are perfectly safe posting a video showing a real and graphic death on there, but the world flips out if you post a video with faked sex. "Here, watch this video of someone being crushed under the wheels of a semi truck. Oh, you want to see two people pretend to have sex? What are you, a pervert?"

AoTFan

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 11:38:09 PM »

Well, I'm slowly reposting stuff on Youtube. I'm getting the occasional "dislike" but no complaints so far.

I find it amazing that you are perfectly safe posting a video showing a real and graphic death on there, but the world flips out if you post a video with faked sex. "Here, watch this video of someone being crushed under the wheels of a semi truck. Oh, you want to see two people pretend to have sex? What are you, a pervert?"

I don't know... I think it depends on WHO posts the video and in what context.  If anything involving was banned, I don't see how the "Parents Teach Their Kids How To Masturbate" video would not only still be going, but get like ranked number five in Youtube "recommends" section (despite the crap ton of "dislikes" it's getting.)

And, yes, I'm not making this up.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Deranged Visions on Youtube is dead « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.