Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:42:54 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  RC's All-Purpose Personal Free Speech Zone « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: RC's All-Purpose Personal Free Speech Zone  (Read 15284 times)
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2017, 10:51:08 AM »

Continued-

Charlottesville - we all know the kkk is bad. I have no problem with trumps response, especially his initial response that cited racism, bigotry and hate. Oh, wait, he didnt specifically say kkk, did he? Heater Heyers mom thanked trump at first. Then trump came out and said that there was violence on both sides, because there was! ANTIFA is violent. There are plenty of videos of these "alt left" loonies attacking people! Hitting people with bike locks,  feces and destroying things.  CNN went as far to say that the terrorist attack in spain was a copycat of charlottesville. Weve never seen thar before right? There is something wrong here, you wake up RC! The media is stirring the pot.

exterminate all rational thought.....
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2017, 11:02:21 AM »

Oh, when he said "there are fine people on both sides", i was a little taken aback. Possibly he mispoke? To be fair some of the kkk idiots were peaceful at first. There, ive wasted enough time talking about all of the little things that are not important, that people like you are obsessed with.

Its all a distraction. Im interested in actions not aesthetics. Now, if you want to put down the crack-pipe and talk about policies or something specific like N korea, taxes or healthcare, lets rumble. You might be surprised to find that i have criticisms of trumps actions.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2017, 01:18:10 PM »

Yeah-he misspoke-man.
I'm "misspoken" here when I say yer making along winded excuce -and "fake news"ing yer stupid ignorant beliefs.

Spin it all you want. Lookingup
Excuse-I misspoke.

BULLs**t.
You don't by accident say "grab them by the p***y","They're all rapists" and "they are fine folks" in a f**king nazi rally by accident. And spin tin hat bulls**t like Obama wasn't an American citizen by accident. And It IS important. If a nazi comes to my town-yer dam right I'll try to run them out with force. And no-they were NOT peaceful-bulls**t. If someone is in front of your house calling you to leave your house with torches and guns-dam right I'll fight back. They were carrying NAZI flags and screaming about Jews.That is evil.
Your arguments are hollow.
Your enabling a liar and a bigot.
Oh-by the way-I never smoked crack-I'm a drunk.My brother shot himself in the head because he was a methhead. I hate drug addicts.
You should try smoking pot some time-might mellow you out,man. Wink
Maybe you should put down yer copy of Mein Kampf.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:35:20 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2017, 03:02:24 PM »

its not your fault Ronnie, theres lead in the water. 

Maybe he knew exactly what he was saying, to set off all the little retards. Seems to have worked. Maybe he is a white-supremacist sympathizer. Well see. Yes, the rally was peaceful at first. Yes, there was hate speech, its was vile, but there was no violence. Thats what free speech is, its not about protecting the speech that you agree with, its about protecting the speech that you dont agree with. Of course, I dont expect someone like you to be able to comprehend that.

Attacking someone who doesnt see things your way, what do you call that? YOU are the bigot. YOU are the fascist.

I dont enable anyone, especially little potbelly Lib-tards that dont even know what a NAZI is. But thats all you got, right? Just call everyone NAZIs. No real talking points, huh? I thought you might at least be able form a intelligible discussion or argument instead of "NAZI, NAZI, NAZI".

Tell me - does uncle same pay for your alcohol?

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2017, 04:13:13 PM »

I will never change your mind. Yes Normal people fight Nazis. You call them the ALT left. I call them real Americans like the ones who fought Hitler.And we should fight Nazis now.
A Nazi ran over 19 people and killed a woman. The protesters of f**king NAZI'S man!  Buggedout killed somebody!Are you crazy? Why are you playing politics with this?

Small | Large

No-all my familys dead. My dad died last week-my Uncle Ronnie died two days ago. My brother killed himself and my ma died in 2012 and my wife died in 2008.I drink with the Nam vet across the street. And I worked 35 years at a canning company with lots of mexicans before I had heart surgery. I ain't amouch. I have always worked my ass off. So f**k you.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:18:18 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »

Change my mind about what? What is it with you NAZIs? Then go find find some damn NAZIs and fight them, if you can even find one. Instead of getting sh**-face and watching tv, maybe you should read a little more.

Yeah, some loser ran over a woman. Her name was Heather Heyers. There were more than NAZIs at that protest. There were also several other white-supremacist groups that are much worse and much more organized than some little sissy screaming "seig heil". Antifa was there also. The so called "protesters of nazis" also showed up at the funeral of Heather Heyers.

Im not playing politics. This IS politics. This should have been a political discussion/debate but you resorted to insults and name calling, while making assumptions about my politics. Wow, a video about some wannabe nazi retard, is there a point? Probably not, as you have failed to make any real points so far. Leave your family out of this. This is between you and me. Unless anyone else wants to have a real discussion.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2017, 06:35:18 PM »

ISIS ran over like 100 people in Spain and it wasn't at a protest. keep things in perspective. the idea that America is being taken over by a few dozen internet trolls is ridiculous.

We've been at war in Afghanistan since 2001. 2001. think about that. a war that NO ONE CARES ABOUT IS COSTING US BILLIONS and lives
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2017, 06:57:10 PM »

ISIS ran over like 100 people in Spain and it wasn't at a protest. keep things in perspective. the idea that America is being taken over by a few dozen internet trolls is ridiculous.

We've been at war in Afghanistan since 2001. 2001. think about that. a war that NO ONE CARES ABOUT IS COSTING US BILLIONS and lives

Lester-thank you. your right.

I'm gonna play some relaxing music.
Small | Large

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:22:18 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2017, 01:47:23 PM »

Wasn't that fun,boys and girls? For my next act I will spin plates and eat an apple at the same time!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2017, 06:33:32 PM »

! No longer available Small | Large
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  RC's All-Purpose Personal Free Speech Zone « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.