Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:05:03 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Housemate From Hell « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Housemate From Hell  (Read 20097 times)
316zombie
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »

YYYAAAYYY!!!! Cheers
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2018, 05:01:32 PM »

He's not 100% gone yet. He still comes in and out to pack his s**t.
Still, he's not allowed to sleep here. We had a meeting and apparently this isn't voluntary on his part.
Sara and Carrie decided for the sake of everyone else that he can't stay here anymore.

In other words, he's not moving out. He's getting kicked out.

Life is good sometimes.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »

Room has been empty for a week.

I think it's safe to say the nightmare is over.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2018, 12:50:06 AM »

I dunno....I've seen enough Micheal Myers and Jason movies to be wary... Wink

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
316zombie
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2018, 04:38:17 PM »

lol@RC!
  AJ, i hope the next roomie is a better fit for the house. and i pity whoever is putting up with the jerk now.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2018, 11:32:32 PM »

Time for an epilogue. This is probably the last time I'm bringing this up. Nick was replaced by someone else that was annoying, but thankfully not hateful or likely to scream.
I still locked my door at night just in case the maniac blamed me for him getting thrown out and came back for revenge. However it doesn't matter at all anymore.

Just a couple of weeks ago I packed up all my s**t and am now temporarily living at my Mom's house. Sara and Carrie neglected to turn in an important piece of paperwork for the second time in a row and nearly lost me my medical benefits, so Mom was furious and had me move out early. I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm hoping I can get my YouTube career off the ground while doing college but changes to their AdSense policies makes it impossible for me to get any revenue from the videos until I can grow my channel (Or my Patreon).

That said regardless of where my future is going I'm glad that place is now just my past. While I did get along with some of the staff I just couldn't stand the other people living with me, especially not the miserable wretch that got thrown out. It's weird going back and reading this thread since I've forgotten a lot of the specific things he said. The last time I heard him rant he started talking about Al Franken for some reason (This was after the accusations of sexual assault). Which prompted Carrie to say "Nick! What does Al Franken have to do with this conversation?!"

I heard some shouting after that while he was moving out but I don't think it was him. I think it was his Dad yelling at him. Like father like son I guess.

Nonetheless this has been an interesting chapter in my life and it will never truly go away. But I don't have to worry about that piece of crap anymore. I will never completely forget but his memory will still be buried eventually. I have to thank everyone here for helping me deal with the stress. I'm sure there will be more drama in my future about something but I don't have to worry about screaming roommates when I'm living with my Mom. The worst thing she does to me is force me to play the most boring card game ever made... *Shudder* Skip-Bo.

316zombie
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2018, 01:59:58 AM »

aj, if there is EVER anything i could do to help, you let me know, okay? i don't figure you want to move very far from family, and i don't exactly know where you are...but if you ever decide you'd like to see what green bay, or wichita, or saint pete have to offer, i can help, along with myy friends and family. you're good people, this i know.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2019, 07:22:16 AM »

Didn't think I'd be necroing this thread but hopefully I won't have to again.

Yesterday, Mom and I wanted sushi to-go from our favorite restaurant. I saw that Grubhub had a discount on delivery. I considered having them deliver it but I decided against it.
We placed our order, Mom went to the car, and I stayed in the restaurant playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf until our food was ready.
As I sat there I heard the bell ring indicating someone came in, but I ignored it. Don't really have any reason to see who's coming in.

Well, I had a mini heart attack when I saw HIM walk by me. I was just staring at him and I don't think he spotted me. He picked up an order and put it in
a big red bag that said "Grubhub". Even as he turned to leave he didn't see me. I immediately uninstalled the Grubhub app.
I never wanted to see his ass again and I just came dangerously close to giving this violent lunatic my address.

Sorry, Grubhub. Nothing against you, I'm just worried for my safety here.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:37:24 AM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Housemate From Hell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.