Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:51:43 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Killing Ground (2005) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Killing Ground (2005)  (Read 3467 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: October 13, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »

Golan of Golan Globus made this useless action/ horror movie in bulgaria, but it takes place in Germany. Skinheads, one of whom is named Bubbles, are at war with Turks one of whom is played by armand assante (whoever that is). They hate each other, but now someone is kidnapping and killing the kids of turks so its gonna escalate!

Very dumb and stupid movie. In the Romeo an Juliet sub plot, the turk and german see each other, the guy goes to the girls van, and she blows him. Maybe Borat would consider that a love scene but ...I'm not too sure. The only nudity is a hot MILF who briefly strips for the Udo Kier  (whoever that is) the main actor. The whole thing is like a combination of an English class and an acting lesson.

this was the only clip I could find
Small | Large

5/5
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:55:51 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 11:28:30 PM »

Golan of Golan Globus made this useless action/ horror movie in bulgaria, but it takes place in Germany. Skinheads, one of whom is named Bubbles, are at war with Turks one of whom is played by armand assante (whoever that is).
As someone who can recognize Armand Assante when he appears in a movie, you appear to have no F-ing idea what you are talking about. Armand Assante DOES NOT APPEAR IN THIS MOVIE. PERIOD.

Peddle your crap somewhere else.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 11:38:21 PM »

And what the hell happened to earlier posts on this subject?

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 11:39:23 PM »

uhh here it is under it's other title Children of Wax  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479880/

Armand Assante    ... Kemal

maybe do a little research before you fly off the handle next time, newb
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 11:40:28 PM »

Armand Assante stars in this Bulgarian-made thriller about Turkish and neo-Nazi gang wars in Berlin. As the two factions battle it out over turf and drug trafficking, a serial killer roams the streets. With violence on the rise and crime rampant, Berliners cross cultural lines to band together and bring an end to the chaos and mayhem in this film co-starring Michael Baral, Shirly Brener and Udo Kier.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_killing_ground2005
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 11:44:34 PM »

So you're talking about an entirely different movie, which does not star Armand Assante, and your b***hing at me?

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 11:49:16 PM »

The Killing Ground (2005)

Armand Assante stars in this Bulgarian-made thriller about Turkish and neo-Nazi gang wars in Berlin. As the two factions battle it out over turf and drug trafficking, a serial killer roams the streets. With violence on the rise and crime rampant, Berliners cross cultural lines to band together and bring an end to the chaos and mayhem in this film co-starring Michael Baral, Shirly Brener and Udo Kier.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 11:50:26 PM »

okay? why don't you delete your comments and then I'll delete mine and we can return to normal programming here
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 11:57:37 PM »

I ABSOLUTELY APOLOGIZE.

Somehow I got this confused with "Kill Command", which is an entirely different movie.

Totally my fault.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 12:22:28 AM »

apology accepted. is Kill Command good?

claws
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 06:02:49 AM »

Buggedout
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 11:53:17 AM »

starts a topic instead of just posting in recent viewings

"well...that went well"

how do you remove a topic?
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 12:24:04 PM »

apology accepted. is Kill Command good?

Yes it is. I think the review of it is in the Movie Reviews board.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Killing Ground (2005) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.