Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:07:48 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167147 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« on: October 17, 2017, 03:59:01 PM »

I've been reviewing schlock now pretty consistantly for the last 7(ish) months and I thought now would be the best time to share my findings humbly with the people of this fine fine forum. I've been doing 2 shows; "TYTD reviews" which covers basically everything that simply stinks through to the kind of movie you shouldnt screen near and open flame. and "The Red Triangle" which deals with more "adult" films, exploitation cinema, video nasties, Art house films, experimental productions, cult cinema. All that good stuff. I'm actually in the midst at the moment of a month on Romero which I had a lot of fun putting together :) Im going to do them in batchs so I dont overload my post too much, here are my first 5 reviews:

The Dragon Lives again:
Small | Large

The American Ninja 2:
Small | Large

The Last man on earth:
Small | Large

Time Adventure - 5 Seconds to Climax:
Small | Large

Quatermass and the pit:
Small | Large

I'll pop a few more in a little later in the week but in the meantime please do check out my youtube channel if you like these as there are plenty more over there as well! Thanks for dropping by! :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 06:24:54 PM by TYTD Review » Logged

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:35:23 AM »

Welcome to the forums! Insider hint: remove the "s" from "https" to embed a YouTube.

Small | Large

You have a nice voice and delivery and the review is very well researched!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:38:09 PM »

Welcome to the forums! Insider hint: remove the "s" from "https" to embed a YouTube.

http://youtu.be/68t7vtO8hbQ

You have a nice voice and delivery and the review is very well researched!

Hay there!, thank you so much for the welcome and for the compliment!!! :) also cheers for the tip!  I'll bear it in mind going forward :)

I should have also said if anyone here has any reccommendations do please feel free to let me know I have a stack of films up to my waist to get through but im always looking for new and strange things :)

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 08:14:29 AM »

I've been reviewing schlock now pretty consistantly for the last 7(ish) months and I thought now would be the best time to share my findings humbly with the people of this fine fine forum. I've been doing 2 shows; "TYTD reviews" which covers basically everything that simply stinks through to the kind of movie you shouldnt screen near and open flame. and "The Red Triangle" which deals with more "adult" films, exploitation cinema, video nasties, Art house films, experimental productions, cult cinema. All that good stuff. I'm actually in the midst at the moment of a month on Romero which I had a lot of fun putting together :) Im going to do them in batchs so I dont overload my post too much, here are my first 5 reviews:

The Dragon Lives again: http://youtu.be/ZymdxRbei8M
The American Ninja 2: http://youtu.be/DCXj6-i5Nig
The Last man on earth: http://youtu.be/68t7vtO8hbQ
Time Adventure - 5 Seconds to Climax: http://youtu.be/esZNQlemDoo
Quatermass and the pit: http://youtu.be/N8Ht_4em67o

I'll pop a few more in a little later in the week but in the meantime please do check out my youtube channel if you like these as there are plenty more over there as well! Thanks for dropping by! :)

^I wasnt quite sure how to fix my previous post so I quoted and amended them to save you having to copy/paste or follow the links over to youtube :) Anyway! Hope everyones doing well today :) I thought I'd post a few more of my reviews through on here:

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

I have a new review due up tomorrow So I might share my latest 3 videos out of order from the rest of these (As they're all connected) and then chuck some more up next week :) thanks again all!

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 03:23:26 PM »

Hi all!, Well A new reviews gone up today so im going to take things very briefly out of sequence and post up this trilogy of films I've been covering over the last 3 weeks or so. I'll return to uploading my back catalogue at some point over the weekend but for now Here's a slice of Romero:

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Nathan45
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 07:08:43 PM »

Nice reviews and well researched.

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 10:43:36 AM »

Nice reviews and well researched.

Hay! thanks so much for watching! :) and glad you liked it! :) If you have any reccomendations for films for me to look into please do let me know :) I have a couple of shelves full of films lined up for the show but im always on the lookout for more! :)

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 01:21:30 PM »

Hi all! :)

Well in light of an announcement coming tomorrow I thought I'd celebrate by popping up another review a little bit earlier than planned! :) so here's "Zombie Flesh Eaters" :)

! No longer available Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 01:30:45 PM »

So! Here's the big announcement and honestly It was really hard to keep it a secret for this long! :) This halloween my Channel is putting on a horror-thon marathon! :) a 6 hour non stop monster movie marathon featuring 4 classic movies! :) the marathon even comes complete with its own "Creepy host" ;) I hope you can tune in as I'll be in the comments for most of the night hoping to have a darn good time with you guys! :)

! No longer available Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 03:02:46 PM »

rounding off my halloween specials here is quite possibly the most mainstream film Ive reviewed so far :)
Small | Large

316zombie
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 07:11:53 PM »

i suck at time zones, would that be 3:30 PM in kansas?
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 12:53:38 PM »

i suck at time zones, would that be 3:30 PM in kansas?

I've just had a quick look online and I believe that'll be 1:30pm  or 2:30pm in Kanses (It says Kansas is both "Central time" and "Mountain time" zone depending where  you are) :) I hope to see you there! :)

316zombie
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 04:38:15 PM »

i'll certainly try to be! depends on how many little monster faces i need to paint, lol!
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 05:25:13 AM »

i'll certainly try to be! depends on how many little monster faces i need to paint, lol!

xD! Well I hope you can make it and I hope your monster faces are the talk of the town! :)

316zombie
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 03:26:26 PM »

thank you!  Cheers
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.