Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:03:12 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167154 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2018, 03:50:07 PM »

This week! after months of promising I finally look into a film requested to me by "Dark Alex"!  Cheers

Small | Large

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »

w00t! I am famous! :D And if you don't use the phrase "Stop motion acidic monster vagina" at some point in your review I am going to be very disappointed. :P

Oh and try watching it with a six pack of beer and some friends around. I promise it is amazing how much better it seems. ;)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:34:01 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2018, 06:52:15 PM »

w00t! I am famous! :D And if you don't use the phrase "Stop motion acidic monster vagina" at some point in your review I am going to be very disappointed. :P

Oh and try watching it with a six pack of beer and some friends around. I promise it is amazing how much better it seems. ;)

I come pretty close xD I didnt quite get "Acidic" in there "But giant monster vagina" gets pretty close xD
I may well take you up on that suggestion I do have a lot of beer lying around and I do have some friends due over some time soon...I'll try and get them to see past the genitals xD

But thanks again man so much for the recommendation :) while I wasnt 100% sold on it sober it was fun to look into something so unique and strange! xD

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2018, 12:52:25 PM »

Just be glad I didn't suggest a threesome of Shark Attack movies. :P

Trevor looooooves those ones.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:02:20 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »

Just be glad I didn't suggest a threesome of Shark Attack movies. :P

Trevor looooooves those ones.

Hey feel free to recommend! if you know any vintage Shark attack movies I cant guarentee I'll get to them this side of christmas but i'd be more than happy to kick off the new year with a bite!  TeddyR Cheers

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2018, 01:45:28 PM »

Run. Turn around and walk out of this thread. Today is not a day to enjoy a review. you've been warned. just...go. next weeks going to be good!...this week though...eesh...

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2018, 05:34:44 PM »

Hell of a delay! but here we are! Last weeks episode (A few days late!) Sincerest apologies! family troubles and a brief excurtion to scotland and back has stopped this weeks episode going up till now! but here it is! in all it's neon china town glory!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2018, 09:21:51 PM »

This week! a rubbish Martial arts movie! (Apparently it's quite rare to find on VHS...so I'll be holding on to my copy for a bit yet!)   TeddyR
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2018, 05:52:04 PM »

Well! it's season finale time! and to round out Season 4 I've draughted in a friend of mine to help me cover the 2nd strangest film Malaysia has ever produced:

Small | Large

Also for anyone interested I also recently made an appearence on Raymonds Channel talking about another Terminator inspired movie right here:

Small | Large

Feel free to drop in and say hi to the guy, he's charming :)

There'll be no review next week as I take a much needed rest (Ha!...as if a love of bad films ever "rests") but I'll be right back in September with Season 5! :D

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2018, 06:52:48 PM »

Well! the new season kicks off this Friday but in the mean time if anyones interested here's a full length audio commentary for the worst film I've spoke about last season!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2018, 08:41:19 AM »

Well! New season! New theme tune! And a few other tweaks can only mean one thing! It's time to do the final season of the year!

And kicking things off I thought I'd cover one the best episodes of Scooby doo I've ever seen!

Small | Large

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2018, 10:42:42 AM »

Not had a chance yet to listen to this review, but are you aware of this one?

Just when you mentioned Scooby Doo I remembered this one (and I am not recommending reviewing that one btw).

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »

Not had a chance yet to listen to this review, but are you aware of this one?

Just when you mentioned Scooby Doo I remembered this one (and I am not recommending reviewing that one btw).

I have indeed heard of this! :) in fact I fully intend to do a review on it at some point sooner rather than later :) sadly im pretty much fully blocked in now till the end of the year (The joy of having Halloween and Christmas on the other side of the year) xD but I'll try and find a place to slot it in somewhere :)

Speaking of which! Im late!!!
Heres this weeks review! Carnosaur 3: Primal Species! a movie that goes to show that even Roger Corman cant stop the death of the dinosaurs!
Small | Large

Also! Heres a set of micro reviews that I did for "The Movie forums" obviously they're not as cool as this place mind ;) but here's 6 movies :)

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »

This week! after multiple copyright blocks it's 5th time lucky as we take a look at this Gerry anderson tv movie! here's STINGRAY!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2018, 12:38:27 PM »

Well all! here's the first of a series of halloween specials! and kicking things off here's a little animated gem Cheers

Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.