Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:00:13 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167170 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2020, 03:11:33 PM »

Well! We're back! 17 and a bit weeks run (With a few commentaries on the sly) and kicking things off we have this slice of wonderful weirdness from 1983 courtesy of Luigi "Starcrash" Cozzi:

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2020, 01:30:34 PM »

This week! break out your platform heels and sparkley catsuit! because we're taking a trip back to the 1970's as we live it up with Slade; in "Flame!"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2020, 08:13:55 PM »

This week! some good old fashioned 100% plant based horror! with Donald Pleasence putting on the strangest of European accents...here; is "Freakmaker" also known as "The Mutations" :)

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2020, 12:39:20 PM »

This week I showcase the sci-fi adventure sexy bondage movie that you never knew you needed in your life! :) (Seriously this films pretty awesome for the most part)

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2020, 10:24:13 AM »

Hi all! Here's a bit of a bonus video for the month; But also! the start of a new mini series :) every "Other" month from now on we're going to be uploading a commentary for all of the James Bond films :) the next one should be out in May but for now! We kick things off with 1962's "Dr.No"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2020, 09:29:46 AM »

This week! Who's up for a wee spot of very poor and rather bad british comedy!? what? noone? ahh well just me then  TeddyR here's 1999's "Mad Cows"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2020, 01:43:08 PM »

This week! we get time travelled from 16th Century Japan to 20th Century LA as we deep dive into 1984's Ghost Warrior (Known in the UK as "Swordkill") a very early Empire pictures effort!  Smile

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2020, 10:39:59 AM »

This week! We go for a big dumb action sci-fi predator knock off! because if theres one thing I know people love it's super low budget skirmishes in parking lots!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #143 on: April 24, 2020, 07:12:05 PM »

So this week I uploaded 2 videos! on my channel itself theres a full feature commentary for the 1988 edutainment tape "You can Read" as part of our "Comedy Dining experience" commentary series (I'm omitting posting it to here as it's a TV production and definitely not a film! I dont want to be cheeky!)   TeddyR

And also; THIS WEEK! I try something different as our review today is non other than Salo: 120 Days of Sodom...THE MUSICAL!  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2020, 11:38:23 AM »

This week! Normal service resumes as I take a look at the first part of a "Drive in" Double feature! I quite liked this one it's not brilliant, but I had fun enough with it...

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2020, 11:13:43 AM »

This week, we go a little bit mainstream (Just  a bit!) as we take a look at 1979's "The Warriors" (I spend an extensive amount of time swearing at the directors cut...for this; I dont apologise.) TongueOut

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2020, 12:03:01 PM »

This week! We finish up on our first "Drive in" double feature by taking a look at Cireo Santiago's 1978 Vampire based erotic horror comedy that contains NON of those things. (This one was rough)  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2020, 01:39:02 PM »

This week! We dip back into the "Video Nasty's" with this 1980 Itallian horror set in Greece! it's pretty grim in places. but That box art though!  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2020, 04:05:38 PM »

This week! DOUBLE BUBBLE! as we have a new Feature commentary for "From Russia With Love" the 2nd in our James Bond Commentary series:

Small | Large

AND! we take a look at 1989's Celia. a period drama masquarading as a horror movie that pretty much fails in both respects:

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2020, 09:34:52 AM »

This week! It's Summer! and what better way to celebrate the start of the new warmer, sweatier season than by taking a look at one of my favourite "Slasher/Summercamp" movie series. The "Sleepaway Camp" films! so for the rest of the month we'll be deep diving into the franchise and kicking things off here's the original! a Totally underappreciated slasher from the golden age of the genre!  TeddyR

Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.