Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:51:13 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167223 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2022, 04:53:53 PM »

Hi All! and a much belated Happy New Year! I hope January has been less craptacular to you all than before! I've been freebasing coffee and pulling double shifts to try and get some new reviews lined up for February! so! here are some of the last reviews of 2021!

Firstly a childrens film that...frankly ASTOUNDED me at just how bleak it got in places. seriously; it makes "Threads" look like "The Teletubbies" This is Annabelles Wish:

Small | Large

Then! the final review of the year! as we take a look at a PROTO proto slasher in the form of "Silent Night Bloody Night"

Small | Large

and finally; the last video we posted for 2021 and we're taking a trip into "Alternative James Bond" terratory as we team up with secret agent Weng-weng in "For Your Height Only:

Small | Large

We have a couple more commentaries due out imminently; but for now I hope your all keeping well and heres hoping 2022 is a winner!  TeddyR

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2022, 05:59:16 PM »

Hay Guys!

Well! we're back with a new run of reviews on friday! So I thought i'd take the opportunity to catch back up! we've had 2 commentaries out so far this year!

The first was for a series of Drug PSA's from the AGFA's fantastic "Drug Stories: Vol 1" set
Small | Large

And; continuing our Bond trip, we took a look at the most "Egg"cellent "Octop***y:
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2022, 08:05:24 PM »

Hi all!

Well! we're back! a new run of reviews is underway! and things are about as awful as can be expected!

First! we hit the ground running with a frankly AWFUL early 2000s sci-fi Horror that is literally 90% Greenscreen. I loved it.  TeddyR

Small | Large

Then! We wrapped up our look at the "American Ninja" movies with Part 4! a film that decided ACTUALLY putting two stars together would be "TOO CRAZY!   Buggedout

Small | Large

and finally! this week! we took a look at "Camp Blood" a SOV movie from 1999 that REALLY wants to be Friday the 13th...but without the budget...or body count...or blood.  Lookingup

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2022, 04:03:00 PM »

Hi all! Im back again with another batch of...well I wont say "good" movies...but lets say, tolerable!  TeddyR

Kicking things off! we have the first "Red Triangle" of the year! "Serpents Lair" and erotic thriller with the sex taken out...
Small | Large

Then we have a monstrocity of a kids movie! "Gooby" (Also known as "A Ted Called Gooby") the poster lets you know what kind of hell scape your getting into.  Buggedout
Small | Large

And! rounding things off! we have 1988's "The Brain" watch as a mutated bollock chases some teenagers around a warehouse for 45 minutes!  Cheers
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2022, 09:09:52 AM »

Hi All! Welp. have I got a set of reviews for YOU! (seriously this is SUCH a mixed bag!)

First off! "The Ninja Squad" a Godfrey Ho Ninja fest thats...frankly just a bizarre mish mash of footage! fun enough though!
https://youtu.be/9ZfRkDWRbX0

Then! We revisit the Video Nastys as we take a look at our first Jess Franco film "Bloody Moon"!
https://youtu.be/Pns6BPcgixk

And finally; the 2nd worst film i've ever seen in my entire life. Its just. Mesmorizingly bad. SO bad.
https://youtu.be/2RZJwbpAwjo

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2022, 07:02:52 AM »

Hi all! Long time no see! it's been an absolutely manic couple of months honestly with my personal life AND the channel pretty much eating up any and all time I've had. BUT! this is the first weekend I've had in weeks where I havent had much going on, so i've decided to try and tidy things up a bit :) starting with sharing a few of our most recent reviews with you lovely folks!

First up! a collabrative effort on the comedy horrror movie "Cannibal Girls" Ivan Reitmans directoral debut!:
https://youtu.be/Zu8IKG_yKJA

From there! we then took a look at "Tough and Deadly" a latter day Rowdy Roddy Piper/Billy Blanks buddy action movie that...well; it exists! :D
https://youtu.be/y4Mgs5a-HNM

And topping all this off we took on "Phantom of the Ritz" a VERY obscure comedy horror that tries to do "The Phantom of the opera" in the 80s with a 50's throwback vibe...its VERY odd to be honest...
https://youtu.be/poPX-csCnU4

And! as a bonus! we got back on the bond this month with the final roger moore film "A View to a Kill"! :D
https://youtu.be/V3G04EEVhsc

Hope your all staying safe!

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2022, 03:23:52 PM »

Hi All!

Apologies it's been so long since my last post! A mixture of life events and working on my reviews for September - December has left me with very little time to do much of anything else!

I have some catching up to do! but for now! heres some of our latest!  TeddyR

Starting off with a Czech new wave folk movie about Vampires, Love and all the spaces in between!  Buggedout
Small | Large

Then! We take a fan request as we take a look at "Nightwish" a paranormal horror sci-fi(ish) movie that...well...theres only one Nightwish!  hot

Small | Large

and finally! we continue our look at the career highlights of J.R Bookwalter as we jump into the movie he made AFTER the SOV Six pack, 1993's "Ozone"  Cheers

Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.