Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:56:41 PM
714316 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Avengers Infinity War Trailer « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Avengers Infinity War Trailer  (Read 5613 times)
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« on: November 29, 2017, 01:13:19 PM »

Small | Large

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 02:21:45 PM »

Dam-I just popped a boner!  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 06:00:23 PM »

He came.
He saw.
He wept for joy.
And he was not the only one, if you look at the mash-up reactions.

For me, the best part was the massive charge, which reminded the charge at the Munich (Germany) airport, in last year's Captain America : Civil War, but upped by about a thousand. It also reminded me of the massive charges they use to do in films in the past, except then, they used real bodies, while here--I presume--they used CGI. Still it looks good, and I am looking to see the film in 6 months.
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 06:45:18 PM »

Welp. Pee'd ma pants. wish I could have been more dignified but hey hoe...Looks like an absolute riot...im both tremendously looking forward to it and ultimately terrified they may have finally tried to spin too many plates with this one...also; while it doesnt look comic authentic did we get a first glimpse at the "Iron Spider" in this trailer?!  Buggedout TeddyR

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 08:48:21 PM »

I'm a huge Marvel fan.  Grew up with those comics.  So this series has been huge for me.  Never really dug DC much outside of a few characters.  This looks GLORIOUS and I will be there, day one, to see this.

while it doesnt look comic authentic did we get a first glimpse at the "Iron Spider" in this trailer?!  Buggedout TeddyR
Yes, yes we did.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »

I never read comics that much, but I do enjoy the Marvel movies, even if I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of who is who.
This one looks like a great big glorious popcorn flick, I must admit.

One of my sophomore students asked me to play this at school today.  She was so happy she was literally quivering and in tears!
(I think she's in love with the guy that plays Loki!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
dean

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 10:26:52 PM »

I just hope they have the stones to do some killin' of characters and to have the end not just be a devolve into punching scenario.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »

I just hope they have the stones to do some killin' of characters and to have the end not just be a devolve into punching scenario.

One thing we have been promised is that characters will die, so be prepared. What we have not been officially told, though there have been a lot of guesses, is who will die.

This is a little bit off topic, but it does provide--perhaps--a clearer explanation of what I was talking about in my previous post. And while there are others, both seen and unseen, this is are the most memorable (IMHO) and the ones most comparable to that scene in the trailer. So . . .

"Here They Come!"
Cimarron (1960) The Oklahoma Land Rush.

Duel in the Sun: the rush to the railhead.

Charge of the Light Brigade (1938) (seen) probably, next to next year's, the biggest, maddest rush ever seen on film.
Charge of the Light Brigade (1968) (unseen) but comparable to the earlier version.

Krull: the rush of the Fire Mares to the Black Fortress.

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves (1937): the 7 Dwarves rushing to Snow White's rescue. It is almost enough to make one sympathetic to the Evil Queen.

Waterloo: the Allied cavalry charge, especially when it goes into slo-mo.

Young Winston: the cavalry charge.

And a couple of more thoughts on the trailer.

In that one scene, it looks like Bucky has his finger on the trigger of that gun he is carrying. If so, I hope the safety is on. Otherwise, if he trips and falls, there will not be an Avengers : Infinity War, Part 2.

And how did they get the hairs on Parker's forearm to stand up. What may seem to be the simplest SFX, was probably one of the hardest to do.

And still 6 months away, but 1 day closer.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 06:43:42 PM »

I have heard that Cap is retiring. If so-I'll be p**sed.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
dean

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »

And how did they get the hairs on Parker's forearm to stand up. What may seem to be the simplest SFX, was probably one of the hardest to do.

Rub a ballon and hold it above his arm just off camera. Works a treat! (I'll assume they did it in VFX or augmented whatever they did practically with a digital effect but sometimes the simple ideas work well enough)

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Archivist

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 06:09:24 AM »

Looks like loads and loads of fun.  It will be interesting to see how they handle the increasingly large ensemble casts for these movies, giving each of them enough screen time to be worth it without bloating the movies.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 08:37:23 PM »

5 of the 6 stones have been seen in the films to date.  I assume Black Panther, which hits in February, features the Soul Gem.

I have heard that Cap is retiring. If so-I'll be p**sed.
I hear he's retiring after part 4 in 2019.  Likely, Winter Soldier takes his place in the suit.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 09:00:37 PM »

There's nothing I don't like about this.  NOTHING!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 05:41:52 AM »

The trailer I saw on the IMDB has one of the characters meeting up with the Guardians of The Galaxy, saying "Who the hell are you guys?"  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »

The trailer I saw on the IMDB has one of the characters meeting up with the Guardians of The Galaxy, saying "Who the hell are you guys?"  Smile

This one has that if you watch to the end.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Avengers Infinity War Trailer « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.