Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:03:55 PM
714317 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Stats « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Your Stats  (Read 5028 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: December 21, 2017, 10:33:43 PM »

What are your stats? I know lotsa folks here better than my own (now dead) father-but we got new folks!
So-what are yer stats-example

Name-Ronald Christopher Merchant
Born-Aug.20,1962
Height-5'2"
Weight-135
Eye color-Green
Birthplace- Bronx,NY
Home-Lawton, MI
Nationality-USA of course. But of Norwegian heritage. and my Ma was from North Carolina-she was adopted into NYC-so-hillbilly/NewYorker.
Favorite food-Stuffed cabbage or fried chicken.
Bad Habits-drink,smoke pot,smoke cigs.
Hobbies-collect old books and magazines and antiques.

And feel free to add or subtract anything you feel like sharing! It's Xmas-let's share!
Ok-howzabout YOU?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 11:51:29 PM »

I leave things off since you don't need to give your identity away, though I understand the idea of nothing to steal...  Lookingup

Name-Allhallowsday
Born-November
Height-5'11 1/2"
Weight-165
Eye color-Green

Home-nj
Nationality-American.  Irish on both sides which is not so common in NJ.
Favorite food-Fried Chicken fillet sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo.
Bad Habits-drink,smoke pot,smoke cigs...
Hobbies-collect old books and magazines and antiques....

...and, BELA, we have that which is apparent above in common.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
stine.greta
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 12:04:52 AM »

Name: Greta Stine
Born: October 18, 1995
Height: 5'4
Weight: 128lbs
Eye color: Brown
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Favorite food: Fries, Pizza, Burger
Bad Habits: Non-stop online gaming
Hobbies: Playing games, watching movies, running.

A web developer at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 12:08:45 AM »

Name: Greta Stine
Born: October 18, 1995
Height: 5'4
Weight: 128lbs
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Favorite food: Fries, Pizza, Burger
Bad Habits: Non-stop online gaming
Hobbies: Playing games, watching movies, running.

So yer a girl? Groovy. We need more girls here.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 12:10:46 AM »

I leave things off since you don't need to give your identity away, though I understand the idea of nothing to steal...  Lookingup

Name-Allhallowsday
Born-November
Height-5'11 1/2"
Weight-165
Eye color-Green

Home-nj
Nationality-American.  Irish on both sides which is not so common in NJ.
Favorite food-Fried Chicken fillet sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo.
Bad Habits-drink,smoke pot,smoke cigs...
Hobbies-collect old books and magazines and antiques....

...and, BELA, we have that which is apparent above in common.

You could almost be my dopplegagner!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 04:26:02 AM »

Name: Russell Aaron Shiley
Born: June 25, 1971
Height: 5'11
Weight: 205 (a little fat on the sides, but mostly stocky)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Other distinguishing features: Bald on top, usually have mustache/slight beard, usually shoulder-length fairly unkempt hair
Born: Portland, OR
Currently live: Beaverton, OR
Other places lived: Federal Way/Auburn, WA; Tigard, OR
Heritage: Eh.. part French, part Irish, I guess.
Likes: Summer, hot tubbing, karaoke, making YouTube videos, video games,. internet, sports, drawing cartoons, doing impersonations, hugging/scratching my doggie, ice-cold glass of Coke, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, pizza, burgers, bacon, cheese, steak, watching good cartoons, The Dark Knight, ice cream, Philly sandwiches, onion rings, nostalgia
Dislikes: Dirt/sand/hair in the mouth, strands of floss stuck in the teeth, controlling people, people that try to "test" you, people that constantly have to be the center of attention, extroverts, bratty kids, animals in stores, lazy people that get fat off of government handouts, broccoli, cauliflower, most veggies, getting sick, having to get up early, liberal hippie doofuses, getting pukey drunk, driving, doing anything social, the smell of pot
Things I miss from my childhood: Good music, better economy, the early days of cable TV, "good" MTV, sports when players could play and not get flagged for everything, defunct restaurants/theaters
Things I don't miss from my childhood: School, ugly fashion, feuds with parents, no internet
Kids: None
Married: Hells no
Clothing of choice: Kind of a t-shirt and jeans guy, may wear button shirt and slacks.  Shorts in summer
Other hobbies: Watching nostalgic things (commercials, tv promos, bumpers, tv shows) on YouTube, burning music cds, creating karaoke files to try out at the karaoke bar, posting on Badmovies.org and other sites, making movie reviews, making game reviews, watching old game shows, buying t-shirts with product advertisements (I have TONS)
Allergies: Dust, feathers, cats, very sensitive to cold, pollen, certain spices in food
Relative I get along with most: Mom
Relative I get along with least: Sister
(Somewhat reasonable) Things I would like to own: Popcorn machine, digital readerboard, top-of-the-line webcam for vidcasting
Favorite desserts: Eclairs, Tin Roof Sundae ice cream, malts, Chips Ahoy cookies, chocolate milk, custard, pudding
Foods many people like that I don't: Yams, turkey, spinach

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 04:44:03 AM »

Name- Lewis Ben Smith
Born- December 13, 1963 (ten minutes after midnight on Friday the 13th!!)
Height-  5' 11"
Weight-  275 (I'm fat but also just solidly built from head to toe)
Eye color-  Dark brown
Birthplace- Greenville, TX
Home- Greenville, TX
Military Service:  Four years in the U.S. Navy, from 1982-86
Nationality-  'Murican!!!   Sixth generation Texan and tenth generation Southerner
Favorite food- Grilled ribs or pork steaks, Chinese, Mexican, seafood, steak, basically everything that is bad for you
Bad Habits-  Overeating, complaining about my wife when she's really a very sweet person
Hobbies-  Collecting Indian artifacts and fossils, video games, movies
Proudest achievements:  married for 33 years to my childhood sweetheart, raised twin daughters who are pretty wonderful people, written five novels
Job:  Teaching at a private school and also night classes at the local community college

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 08:56:17 AM »

Name-You can find it with a little sleuthing
Born-Jun 19, 1968
Height-5'8"
Weight-154
Eye color-Blue
Birthplace- Louisville, KY
Home-Louisville, KY
Nationality-Citizen of the world
Heritage-Three generations removed from hillbillies
Favorite food-Mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken and sausage gumbo
Bad Habits-I'm a bit OCD about some things. Vices include vaping and serial dating of inappropriate women
Hobbies-intoxicants, sexual perversion

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 10:17:07 AM »

Dislikes:  people that constantly have to be the center of attention, extroverts, bratty kids,  broccoli, cauliflower, most veggies, getting sick, having to get up early, liberal hippie doofuses, getting pukey drunk,  doing anything social, the smell of pot

Dam- that describes me.  Buggedout

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 10:38:51 AM »

Name-Keith

Born- 47 years ago

Height-6-foot-6

Weight- Not as much as a year ago, but still more than I'd like (I'm workin' on it tho!)

Eye color- blue

Birthplace- New Jersey

Home-New Jersey

Nationality -German/Irish, which explains my fondness for beer.

Favorite food- all the crap that's bad for ya - cheeseburgers, hot dogs, pizza, etc.

Bad Habits - chewing my fingernails

Hobbies - collecting hard rock/metal CDs, reading books & comics, screwing around on the Internet, and watching lotsa movies of course.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 12:47:39 PM »

Name-sprite75
Born-June 9, 1975
Height-6'0"
Weight-253
Eye color-Blue
Birthplace- Dubuque, IA
Home-Dubuque, IA
Nationality-USA - German/Luxembourg heritage
Favorite food-Spaghetti
Bad Habits-drinking BEER
Hobbies-photography, travel (in order to take pictures of statues), trying out various beers, cats, weird news, the internets
Status-Single

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
claws
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 01:04:05 PM »

Name: Bryan
Born: Yes
Height: 6'3
Weight: 185 lbs
Eye color: Blue-Grey
Birthplace: USA
Home: Germany
Nationality: USA
Favorite food: Sushi
Bad Habits: Many
Hobbies: Movie Collector
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 02:49:29 PM »

Name: Alex Corbett
Born: 1974. It was a good year.
Height: Hardly worth the effort of growing up at 5'4".
Weight: 93kgs.
Eye color: Deep Blue.
Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland.
Home: Currently Lossiemouth on the North East coast.
Nationality: Scottish.
Favorite food: Spare Ribs.
Bad Habits: Being a grumpy old man (something I spent many years waiting to be old enough to be). Also see hobbies.
Hobbies: Going to concerts, collecting vinyl albums to annoy everyone who thinks CDs are better, generally annoying people, buying things for children that really annoy their parents, finding hard to find old movies (damn you amazon for making this easy), reading horror, sci fi and comedy novels and wondering what life would have been like if I'd been born in a era when my skill with a sword would have been more useful.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2017, 08:19:28 PM »

Name: Anthony
Born: February, 1984. 
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 170ish lbs
Birthplace: Philly
Home: Just outside Philly nowadays.
Nationality: USA.  Dad was Italian, mom is Irish and I think some relatives from like, Germany or some such.  Never looked into it.
Favorite food: Hoagies.  Also, wings
Bad Habits: Drinking, etc.  List would be shorter if I listed my 'good habits."
Hobbies: video games, comic books.  I just bought some Japanese Sentai series on DVD.  Sentai is a Toku-based show that is the basis for our Power Rangers series.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »

Name- Evelyn Morgan <----confession, that's my middle name.

Born- The last week of 1978, but it should have been the first week of 1979, and I still frown at my mother for cheating me out of having a Smashing Pumpkins song written about my birth year.

Birthplace- Covington, Kentucky, United States of Amirka, during Christmas shopping. Guess I was in a hurry even then, and not much has changed. Seems I have always gone through those life event sorta thingies early.

Military Service:  I have never been in the military but I worked in intelligence and communications on an Air Force base for several years during the Iraq War.

Nationality- Dual citizenship in the United States and the Republic of Ireland. Fun fact: If I ever commit a murder in the US, and make it to Ireland, under Irish law I cannot be extradited in a death penalty case. (So don't make me mad.)

Favorite food- Eating is such a weak facet of our creation, don't you think? Why can't we be solar-powered or something? Blah, I miss my teenage pattern anorexia. I could also go for nachos right now. Weak, weak, weak.

Good habits-- I am analytical, if I say so myself. I am also certified marksman in several weapons and can out-shoot most West Texans. I have found some creative ways to conceal handguns without messing up my attire. (Again, don't make me mad.)

Bad Habits-  Seeing reality as it is instead of as it could be. That and marrying a man who slept with sixty women in college alone. (God, without luck I am so gonna get f**king cervical cancer.)

Proudest achievements-- I am proud of things I did on that Air Force base, mostly things that I cannot talk about, though I am prouder still of the three children I brought into this world, who stand to forever change the future, as every person does. And all three of my kids are great shots. (Best not to p**s them off either.)

Regrets-- Too many to recount, some deeply serious ones, but increasingly I regret not being able to run a 5 1/2 minute mile anymore. What went wrong? I gained ten pounds, true, but, it's like aging just...narrows your stride, zings your coordination. Fortunately the serve is the last thing to go in a tennis player; unfortunately my serve was never as strong as my return.

Hobbies: Seems like I don't have time for those any anymore. We used to travel a lot, and my oldest was conceived in either Scotland or Ireland, and my middle child was nearly born in France, but I haven't been much of anywhere in a long time. I even had to quit krav maga, but that was less about time and more about the fact this scary ape-like Israeli woman wanted to beat on me and I dunno, man, she had issues and eighty pounds on me and a nose that looked like it getting broken was an annual event. To her surprise I got in some good hits when we sparred and when she shook my hand after she grinned wickedly and I could tell she was waiting to send me hurling into a wall at first opportunity. In real life I'd have just knee-capped her, but they took away points on your patch tests for that sort of thing. I like my teeth and they were endangered around her, so, Monday nights with the family, t'was!

Mania: My own past. I actually have a psychological disorder.

Job: I manage private international sales of works of art, brokering transactions between auction houses, artists and collectors, mostly in Germany and the United States, though I have handled sales to and from China, Argentina, France, Canada, Indonesia, and with one man who insisted he lived in "the Republic of Texas." I didn't argue with him about it since he probably had his own bomb shelter and militia.

Second thoughts: This place is my hobby. Especially writing screenplays for lester 1/2 jr's birthday.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Stats « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.