Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:13:07 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst of 2017 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Worst of 2017  (Read 5061 times)
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 08:17:58 PM »

Leatherface
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 03:26:22 AM »

No movie ever makes a. Profit in Hollywood because Hollywood is allowed to. Use a purely false system of accounting that 'shows' no movie ever makes. A profit.  Ghostbusters has never made a profit according to Hollywood. People who agree to work for a piece of the profit never see a penny of it.   Hollywood alone is allowed to use the accounting system it uses.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »

I saw few new movies in '17.  Rogue One and bladerunner 2049 we're the only ones I deigned go to a theater for. I was the audience for the rush hour br2049 show.

I bought shin Godzilla on DVD and rented the animated Batman vs. 2 face movie.  These 4 were good enough.

The worst movie I saw ads for was that fast and furious movie with guys in cars, trucks and SUVs fighting a Russian nuclear submarine on ice and kicking torpedoes skidding across the ice while leaning out of their vehicles.  . Buggedout

Frankly the 4 new movies I saw were,  based on the commercials alone,  more intelligent and believable than that fast and furious movie...

It's interesting to note that the last transformers movie was a bomb.  Somewhere  you just know shia lebouf is just laughing his @$$ off and calling the producers going 'Nyah!  Nyah!! '

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2018, 04:46:00 AM »

Shin Godzilla sucked
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst of 2017 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.