Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:29:58 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Written Anything Lately? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Author Topic: Written Anything Lately?  (Read 101600 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2018, 08:26:23 AM »

Smile

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2018, 01:56:52 PM »

“Bae, he is just jealous. He is never going to get a woman like you and he knows it.”

Bev relaxed, slightly mollified by the thought of making men jealous, even one who apparently swam at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Paul took a sip of his beer “Urgh, I almost wish that guy had kicked us out rather than serve us some of this goat’s p**s.”

Simon’s perfect face grimaced as he tried his pint. “Yeah, hardly something you’d want to trek out into the wilds to sample.”

Chris drank deeply of his pint “Well, I’ve tasted worse. Maybe it is an acquired taste?”

“Not one I’d care to acquire”, laughed Jim. “Here, try some of this.”

He reached inside his jacket and brought out a tiny bottle, with an eye dropper and after putting a few drops in his eyes, passed it around the table. Each of them in turn used it, not caring or even considering if the locals noticed or disapproved. “Just a little something to set us up for later. If you have the money I have the goods to make any night great.”

Everyone slipped Jim some notes and with a smile he brought out a snuff box. Paul recognised it as a present he’d given him to keep his stash in. Plus, Jim had a thing for antique snuff boxes. He watched Jim as he opened the lid and gently tapped out a short and narrow line of white powder along his finger, while using his other hand to roll one of the notes he’d just been handed he used it as a straw and in a single motion snorted it all up one nostril, before passing the snuff box to Simon. He took his hit and flung himself back in his chair, leaning backwards and chanting “Hot damn, hot damn, HOT DAMN!”

Paul took a hit himself, seeing stars dancing in front on his eyes, then passed it onto Ali. Shaking his head as if to clear it a little, Paul realised the few locals in the bar were watching them intently. Guess not much else happens around here worth watching, he thought. Hell, a couple of sheep getting it on must be about as exciting as it got. He half laughed, half grunted at that thought. Under the table Jim passed him a couple of pills that Paul swallowed without the others noticing. The cocktail of drugs quickly started to take effect, easing his mood and relaxing him. He smiled at the locals staring at him, thinking how odd it was that even inside they kept their hoods up and their faces hidden in shadow. The room swam slightly around him and he felt warm inside with nothing but love for those around the table beside him. He drank some more of his pint, the taste bothering him less now. He finished it, and asked for another as Ali went up to get a round in.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »

Chris.

Chris watched Ali from behind, admiring her rear as she walked up to the bar. He could picture perfectly the sweet smile on her face as she spoke to the barman. He was convinced that she was the woman for him, and no other could ever make him feel as happy as he was with her. The others around him were chattering away. Chris half listened, nodding where he thought it appropriate, but wasn’t really paying attention to the others. He’d never swap a girl like Ali for someone like Bev, who while she had a nice-looking face had the body of a reversible ironing board, flat on both sides. He broke into a broad grin thinking of Ali’s curves. Truth was, he didn’t care that much for the rest of the group (although he didn’t dislike them either), and if he could have stayed home just him and her he’d have been quite happy. But still, he had to do his duty to society and take part. Besides Ali loved company and always shone like a diamond in any gathering.

Chris watched as the pupils of his companions grew larger as their drugs took effect. He had partaken himself just to fit in with the group, but recreational drugs didn’t seem to do anything to him. It was one of the reasons he was the peacekeeper for the group. While the others were out of their faces on drink and drugs he’d still have his head firmly on his shoulders. He supped his beer, enjoying the unusual salty taste as it rolled down his throat. He couldn’t help noticing the look Simon shot Jim and Paul as they shared a long lingering kiss. Was he jealous of them? He’d never thought of Si as being that kind of a guy. Still, it takes all sorts and Chris never claimed to be any kind of expert when it came to understanding people. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned forward, joining in the conversation with the others, vaguely aware that they really should have found a place to camp before it got too dark, but too relaxed to actually do anything about it. Maybe the drugs were having some effect after all? He was never entirely comfortable in company, but at times like this he could feel what it would be like to be one of them.

Ali returned with the next round of drinks. Everyone else seemed to have lost their distaste for the drink too. She handed him his drink with a wink that was full of promise for later that night when the others weren’t around and ran her fingers down the side of Chris’s hand as he took his drink, then sat down beside him. Chris couldn’t help but notice Simon taking an admiring look at Ali’s arse as she moved to sit down. Guess he prefers curvier women too. He could hardly blame the guy, but he knew he had no chance. Ali and him were meant to be in a deeper way than Chris would ever know or understand.

The conversation had turned to discussing various lecturers the group had and imagining what peccadillos they might have, each suggestion bringing louder and bawdier laughter.

Chris was half wishing he’d brought his copy of ‘Cards Against Humanity’, just to see what reactions that would get from the onlookers.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:23:09 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2018, 05:13:42 PM »

Jim.

Right at this moment Jim was in his element. His best customers and friends were obviously well satisfied with his choice of drugs, and as long as they all suddenly didn’t decide to go cold turkey all at once, he’d be able to finish his last year at Stirling University. No small feat in today’s economy. Jim had grown up in poverty with a single mum who had did her best with the limited money she had available, but had inevitably sunk into debt. Jim had been determined to avoid that. At first, he’d worked his ass off in every and any job he could get, but it had left him exhausted and in danger of falling behind in his studies. Whenever he had spare time he’d started drinking and was headed down a self-destructive path. It wasn’t until the doorman at a nightclub had offered him some pills that he found a way out. Not drugs… well not taking them anyway. Most of his classmates came from privileged backgrounds and had cash to spare. They were already buying drugs. Jim figured if it was him they bought them from, well it wasn’t like he was forcing them to take them. He’d picked up a few sources to buy small amounts of drugs from which he then passed on to his friends for only a minor increase in price. He justified this to himself as being more convenient for them, plus he was now the one taking the risk if he was caught buying them. He also made sure he found out who was safe to buy from and only purchased from sources that didn’t cut their product with weed killer and rat poison. Surely his friends didn’t mind paying him for those services. One more year to get through and he’d never have to deal drugs again, he could get a good paying proper job and settle down. In his mind’s eye he pictured the future he had planned out. Nice house, nice car. Paul… well that part he wasn’t sure of. Sure, they had fun together, but Jim wasn’t sure it was what he wanted for the rest of his life. He enjoyed women as well as men and before they’d got together he’d always thought about marrying a woman and having kids together. Sure, they could adopt, but it wouldn’t be the same for him. Not to mention that both of them had completely different plans for after Uni and they involved settling down in different parts of the country.

Sighing, Jim decided to forget deep and meaningful thoughts for the night and helped himself to a generous helping from his snuff box, then offered it around his companions.

While he’d been thinking and discussing whatever random subjects came around the table Paul had bought a round in, then when that was finished Si went up and came back with a bottle of brandy. He sat down slightly unsteadily. “Can you believe that they don’t have any champers in this bustling metropolis?” he said, slurring his words slightly.

“Did they have any Prosecco?” enquired Bev.

“Pfft, that stuff is for plebs and poseurs. I only drink the real stuff. Wouldn’t catch me with that in my wine cellar. Only the best for me and mine! Speaking of the best, Jim give me some more of your magic snuff. Ladies and gentlemen, I propose a toast to US!”

Jim watched as a swaying Si stood up to make his toast and almost collapsed sitting back down. He then continued. “You know, I think I am going to suggest to my dad that he buys this entire village, knocks it all down and turns it into a car park.”

With a laugh Jim asked him “Who the hell is going to drive all the way up here to park a car?”

“Who the hell cares. I just want to knock it all down. Maybe get some kind of award for making a civic improvement. HEY BARMAN! Bring me and my friends over a whisky each, and make sure it’s the good stuff, not the s**tt you yokels drink. We are in Scotland right? You must serve whisky.”

Jim could hear the barman growling from the other side of the room. Chris got to his feet, somewhat less unsteady than Si had. Looked like Chris was doing his usual and getting ready to step in before a fight broke out.

For some reason in his head, Jim could hear the lyrics to "Eton Rifles" running through his mind.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:51:00 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2018, 11:07:19 AM »

I have been trying to get a sci-fi story off the ground and haven't had a lot of time. Science fiction is a genre I like but I've rarely written in, but I hope this story could be good if I could just get it up and running.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2018, 04:17:55 AM »

Chris grabbed Si by the elbow and gently, but firmly propelled him in the direction of the door, the others hurriedly following. Jim was last, just behind Paul, and the pair of them had to duck, when Paul passed the barman and just couldn’t resist winking and blowing him a kiss. The man with a howl of rage, grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be a glass ashtray and launched it their direction. It shattered against the top of the doorframe showering the duo in glass. They ran outside into a now dry night, and everyone collapsed in drunken laughter, not even thinking that the barman might just be angry enough to chase them out into the street.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2018, 04:49:42 AM »

Bev.

Feeling a little tipsy, but in high spirits Bev walking along towards the water’s edge. Paul and Jim were trying their best to remove broken glass from their hair and clothes, doing their best to make sure none had gotten into their backpacks, not an easy task while drunk and in the dark. For no reason a giggle burst from her lips and she covered her mouth with her hand. “Let’s find somewhere to sleep the night” she called out.

“Oh babe, what I’ve got in mind for you tonight doesn’t involve any sleep”, slurred Si. She could tell he’d had too much to drink and wouldn’t be up for performing anything he had in mind. Bev had grown up poor and was determined never to live in poverty again, so she made sure she always had a man like Simon around to look after her. She had to looks to make sure of that, and until she was able to make it as a model, she’d make sure she had him, or someone like him around. Putting up with his personality was just part of the package she was prepared to accept. It was the same with her studies. She wanted to live in Australia or America and that would be a lot easier if she had a degree. If getting that meant giving blow jobs to old men for better grades, well she was prepared to accept that as part of that package too. She didn’t think of it as cheating (either in terms of her relationship or unfairly getting decent grades), just using her talents to get where she could in the world and she wasn’t hurting anyone else to let there. It wasn’t like she actually planned in working in anything that her degree would be useful anyhow. Hell, if she really needed to, she could always get work as a stripper.

The sextet had wandered out of the village confines and were strolling along the edge of the loch. The moon was shining on its waters, illuminating its otherwise black surface with a silvery sheen, and what lights there were from the village soon disappeared.

She looked up at the sky noticing how clear the sky was. Being a child of the city, light pollution had never allowed her to see the sky in its natural glory. In her drug and alcohol befuddled state it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

Paul was making lewd comments to Jim and Simon, when Bev suddenly shrieked “Let’s all go skinny dipping!”

Even before anyone had replied, Bev was pulling off her top and fumbling with her bra. She ignored the chorus of wolf whistles as the others decided to follow suit, convinced suddenly that going swimming naked in the middle of the night was the best idea ever. Paul of course was openly leering at the men as the stripped off. Simon, meanwhile leered at the women just as openly, although falling over as he struggled to remove his trousers somewhat spoiled his view. He had been trying to compare Ali’s nipples to Bev’s and collapsed in a heap.

Bev, impatient to get in the water ran on ahead, the cold water hardly noticed even as goose bumps crawled over her skin. She waded in until she was hip deep in the water then dived forward disappearing momentarily under the water. A few moments later Ali and Chris ran in splashing and laughing. Paul, jumped on Jim’s back who then carried him piggyback into the water, then finally Simon, recovering from his fall entered. Bev surfaced, gasping for air and saw Simon’s elbow was bleeding. He hadn’t yet noticed that he’d skinned his arm when he’d fallen. Part of her mind registered that he’d be unhappy about that in the morning. He hated his skin being marked in any way, but the rest of her was lost in the moment and didn’t care.

Simon and Paul were shrieking about the cold water. Jim decided to show him just how cold it was, and leaned back until he fell into the water taking Paul down with him. The pair rose up spluttering and spitting out water, laughing. Paul tried to push Jim back under by jumping up and shoving his shoulders down. Bev giggled and called out “Paul, better be careful. Looks like the cold water is causing things to shrink.”

Unusually Paul blushed, although his reddening face was hidden by the moonlit night and no one else saw it.

The groups momentum was taking them deeper out into the loch. Occasional waves were now lapping at their shoulders. The cold was starting to penetrate even the drug induced fugue they were under.

Deciding she’d had her fun, Bev decided to swim for shore, ducking under the water as she done her best to push off the bottom of the loch. Simon jumped with a squeal and shouted that she’d bitten him on the arse. At the same moment Jim shouted, “What the hell?” as he felt something grab his calf muscle with a tug.

Bev surfaced some meters away, to hear Simon shout “There she is. Get her!” She looked behind her to see Simon start swimming towards her. Although he was powerfully built for swimming, his coordination was somewhat off and she easily outpaced him reaching the shore long before anyone else.

“What the hell?” she yelled angrily turning around to face those still swimming. “Which one of you perv’s has hidden my clothing. Those knickers were Victoria’s Secrets I have you know and not cheap.” demanded.

Chris made it out next, “Hey, all our clothes are gone” he exclaimed.

They started looking around, joined by the rest as they emerged dripping from the water. “Our backpacks are still here. Why would someone take our clothes and leave them?” Simon asked.

“Obviously babe, some pervert is out there watching us on night vision or something. Well I hope you are getting a good look, because you’ll never be getting your filthy hands on these goods.” Bev put her hands on her hips and struck a pose, slowly turning around while shouting “That’s it, you take a long good look and remember it for when you are wanking alone tonight.”

Their exuberant mood spoiled by the theft, they all pulled fresh clothes out of their backpacks. Ali pointed out that they should walk further away from the village to avoid any other pranksters or perverts.

“I bet it was that guy in the pub. I swear when we go back that way I am going to find him and smash his f**king face in.” Simon had been swearing angrily about the missing clothes ever since he’d gotten out the water. Other than his stream of threats and curses it was quiet as the group walked along the Lochside until they found a suitable place to camp, pitching their tents in the darkness.

Simon did not get to have sex that night.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 04:35:59 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2018, 04:37:19 PM »

SATURDAY.

Alison.

Alison was a habitual early riser and got up earlier than the rest. She hadn’t been as annoyed as the others had been about losing their clothes. Making sure everyone else was still asleep, she slipped out of the tent still naked and slipped into the water, leaving a towel on the shore just in case anyone else should happen along. She used a small bar of soap and washed herself all over, enjoying the feel of the water on her skin. She had grown up being used to going swimming in all sorts of weathers. She found the feel of the cold-water invigorating, its icy chill hardening her nipples and raising goose bumps all over her skin. It started to excite her a little and she started to think of ways she could give Chris a surprise wake up if the others still were still sleeping by the time she went ashore.

With well-practised strokes, she powered her way through the waves, often dipping below the surface for as long as she could hold her breath, not testing herself against the elements, but seeking to flow with them. She moved her feet very little, all the power coming from her arms until she was deep enough to turn underwater somersaults. On land she was an indifferent athlete, but in the water, she was lithe and graceful.  Never once had she ever found swimming tiring.

Alison was a natural swimmer. Her mother had told her it was in her blood, and the small waves of the Loch proved no challenge to her as she swam out much further and deeper than they had last night. A few of the group would be wishing they hadn’t drunk quite as much today, but like Chris she rarely felt the effects of alcohol and felt well enough to go swimming. As a child she’d practically spent more time in the water than dry land and it was something she’d never stopped doing. After half an hour or so, she decided she’d had enough and started for the shore. Picking up her towel she started drying herself off, critically examining each part of her body as she did so. True she was carrying a few extra pounds, but she had never been short of admirers both male and female, many of whom did not care that she already had a boyfriend. She’d tease them and lead them on for a while, enjoying the attention, but ultimately, she’d also leave them frustrated and unsatisfied. Her breasts were much larger than most women, something that had prevented her competing for swimming professionally, and she liked her large, dark nipples. While her belly wasn’t flat she didn’t have a muffin top either. Although the only hair on her body was on her head, it would surprise others if they knew this was natural for her. She had never grown pubic hair, although she’d developed normally in every other way. Not that she complained about that, just saved her all the bother of keeping everything neat and shaving regularly. Her piercing green eyes captivated many a man and her hazelnut hair was her crowning glory. Ali did consider herself to be manipulative. Men did all the manipulating on their own. She might not discourage them, but she didn’t ask them to throw themselves at her either. Men seemed to find Bev’s model type looks off putting, and her height intimidated them, but Alison being short didn’t threaten their manhood. She finished drying herself off, and walked back to the tent, a wicked smile on her face at the thought of what she was going to do to Chris.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:01:08 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2018, 04:39:26 PM »

Simon.

The first sound Simon heard when he woke up was Bev’s snoring. It wasn’t overly loud, but just loud enough to irritate him, especially with a hangover. When they had first started sleeping together he had tried pinching her nose while she slept, or rolling her over but none of it stopped her. He was feeling horny as hell, but in no condition to do anything about it. Feeling like he was going to throw up, he moved to the bottom of their tent and peaked outside to see if anyone would witness him having a white out. As his peered out of the gap between two toggles he saw Alison walking out of the water, as naked as the day she was born. “Somebody up there likes me”, he thought, his hangover temporarily forgotten. He got a full view of her naked body, much better than last night’s drunken… The thought was interrupted as memories of last night came flooding back, falling over, his clothes being stolen. f**k! His watch. It had cost him £1000, and although he had three others just like it. Bastards. Stolen like the rest. Alison’s movement distracted him again, and he stared at her watching as she dried herself off, and then brazenly walked back to her tent.

Yeah, I bet she knows I am watching and she is just showing me the goods, make me want her more, he thought. I’ll have her before this year is out he decided to himself. He had been just horny before, but now he was ready to burst, his libido battling with the nausea filling his body. As the nausea started to win and he desperately opened the tent to run to the water’s edge to empty his stomach he thought to himself “One for the wank bank later on”, even as he ran to the water’s edge, retching and leaving spots of vomit behind him as he sped over the cobbled shore in his bare feet.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 06:37:13 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2018, 01:58:41 PM »

A few minutes later when his body had finished ejecting the contents of his stomach, he splashed some water on his face to wash away the beads of perspiration and staggered back to his tent. Whose s**tting idea was it to have this holiday anyway? Four f**king days wandering around a lake in f**king Scotland! He couldn’t wait to be done at Stirling Uni and be back down in London. He swirled a mouthful of water and then spat it out angrily, seriously considering just walking back to… well dammit there had to be somewhere civilised. This is the UK. We don’t have any wildernesses left here.

Just as he reached his tent, his stomach rebelled again and he fled back to the water, hand clasped over his mouth to try and stop the puke spraying out everywhere, too busy in his own world to notice the muffled sounds of laughter and giggling coming from Chris and Ali’s tent as they fooled around together. His body was wracked by spasms heaving his chest. He dropped to his knees as the world swam around him. f**king Scotland, f**king Jocks in the pub. He hated this place. For a few minutes all his strength seemed to leave him and for a few minutes after he finished puking, he stayed there, his feverishly hot forehead resting against the cold pebbles.

Damn but hangovers never seemed to get any easier. When Jim woke up, he’d get a pick me up off him. Until then he would be in his own private world of pain. The sun seemed to be too hot and the glare of the light on the water made Simon’s head hurt. f**k the natural world. He wanted plastics, coffee, a comfortable bed, satin sheets and women on call to go with them, not this hippy horse crap f**king freezing cold in the middle of effing nowhere, without even a f**king Asprin. Shakily, he got to his feet. Being sick always seemed to drain the energy from him. He wiped the bile from around his mouth, spitting again to try clear his mouth of the taste. He returned to the tent, coughing as the smoke from a now awake Bev’s cigarette hit him. “f**king hell love, give us a puff of that” he demanded.

Bev, obligingly handed her hand rolled cigarette over. He always thought that was a common habit and would mark her out as never fitting in with the kind of company he liked back home. He drew in heavily, filling his lungs with smoke, and then with a second coughing fit, blew it all back out. He looked at Bev. Even without her makeup on, she still looked very pretty. Her hair was a mess though, made her look like she’d been dragged through a hedge backwards. She was sitting up in her sleeping bag, her mosquito bite (as he liked to call them when she wasn’t around) breasts on display. Simon was in no mood to appreciate them at the moment. “Got anything to drink?” He asked.

Looking at him through bleary eyes, she turned around to dig through her bag and after some rummaging around found a can of cola. Gratefully he took it, opening the can and downing half the contents in one gulp. “Ah crap, it’s f**king warm. Couldn’t you have kept it cold?”

“Oh, what a stupid f**king cow I am. Forgot to put it in the fridge”, she replied shrewishly, his voice rising in pitch as she prepared for one of her and Si’s regular arguments, but Simon’s head was in no fit state to take that. “All right, all right. Sorry. Just shut up for five minutes!”

Bev’s mouth opened and closed a few times making Simon think of a goldfish, before she decided having a shouting match wouldn’t do her head any good right now either, but Simon could tell the information was being stored for another argument when this morning would be brought up again. He took another long drag on the cigarette before handing it back to her.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:16:36 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2018, 08:17:19 PM »

Good to see you continuing your writing, Alex.
One small mistake, though: women don't snore.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2018, 07:14:18 AM »

Good to see you continuing your writing, Alex.
One small mistake, though: women don't snore.

Women are like old testament gods. Lots of rules and no mercy.    BounceGiggle Twirling BounceGiggle

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2018, 01:25:10 PM »

Been thinking lately about ending my diary on my birthday this year, December 24th, because I began it on my tenth birthday in 1988 when my grandma gave me a little diary book with a lock on it, and somehow thirty years sounds like a good round figure for the 7,000-page exercise.

If I do stop I think I'd need to overcome something like an addiction and might have psychological withdrawal symptoms, to the point that my first thought on the day after I ceased would be, "I gotta write in my diary what it feels like not to write in my diary anymore."

I'm not sure I could quit if I wanted to.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2018, 01:48:07 PM »

Quit when you are ready to quit, not by some arbitrary date. Perhaps you'll end up like Samuel Peeps, or Anne Frank and find your life being studied by generations of students for hundreds of years to come.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2018, 02:11:44 PM »

Even though she hadn’t put on her make-up and her hair was a mess, Bev still looked good. She was sitting upright, her tits just over the top of the sleeping bag. Simon for a second if it would be worth paying for a boob job for her, get those mosquito bites at least up to a handful each. Maybe he could do it just before he dumped her and went back home, sort of a leaving present to remember him by and to soften the blow. She’d dropped enough hints that she wanted one.

Simon’s musings were interrupted by a scream and a giggle from another tent. Ali and Chris no doubt. Despite his hangover Simon was in the mood for sex (he rarely wasn’t). He gave Bev a look and a smile. She knew what he was after right away “With your breath smelling of puke? I don’t bloody think so. At least go brush your teeth first you randy bastard.”

With a scowl and a grumble, Simon grabbed his toiletries bag and headed back out to the lakeside.

Bev.

Watching Simon ass as he made his way out of the tent, Bev gave a little smile. He did have a good arse on him. That and his money made up for his personality. She finished her cigarette and went to light a second, before deciding it would be a waste. Simon would be back before it was finished. Her hand slipped back inside her sleeping bag. She should at least get herself ready for Simon. The man thought that foreplay was something you did in golf. She had only just begun to touch herself when she heard Paul’s voice as he said good morning to Si. Oh well, that was that then. There was no way they’d be having sex with everyone else up and around.

She decided she should grab her clothes and get dressed just in case anyone popped their head in to say hello. She’d just put her bra on as Simon re-entered, flashing his million-pound smile. She guessed Paul had given him something for his hangover.

Occasionally she wondered if there was something else Paul wanted to give him. Perhaps she’d agree to it as long as she could watch. The thought of those two together made her laugh, although she put her hand over her mouth and pretended to cough rather than have Si ask what she was giggling about. “Sorry bae,” said Simon “we are going to have to take a rain check. The others are up.”

She put on a sad face and lied “But I was so looking forward to a bit of fun. Didn’t get any last night, didn’t get any this morning.”

“f**king hell babe, I am not a machine. Look I promise you’ll get plenty tonight. I’ll even do something special for you.” He winked and smiled again.

“Oh, all right.” She sighed theatrically and thought “I should get a ruddy Oscar for that performance.”

Still inside her sleeping bag, she finished getting dressed, struggling to get her Demin’s on in the tight space, pulled on a shirt and then left the tent to brave the second day of this stupid trip.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Written Anything Lately? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.