Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:39:57 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Written Anything Lately? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Author Topic: Written Anything Lately?  (Read 101601 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2018, 12:40:28 PM »

Ali was setting up a portable stove for breakfast. Chris seemed a bit flustered. She wondered if they’d had an argument. Always seemed to be the perfect couple. Would be nice to know they were just as human as everyone else. No one else looked quite as bad as Simon had, but then he had been downing all his drinks much faster than anyone else. Bev decided to be useful, filled up a pan with water and then set up her own stove and boiled it. She always felt hopeless before her first coffee. The water was quickly ready and the grateful look on Jim’s face as she offered him a mug showed she wasn’t the only one who needed a caffeine fix first thing. Paul (who else?), made a comment about how it would help him get (it) up.

About the time she was half way down her mug, their breakfast was ready. Eggs and beans. Still, the walking should wear off the calories. She felt herself again. The tents were quickly taken down and packed away, and everyone was as ready for the second day as they were going to get. Bev hoped they made good progress before Simon came off whatever chemical high Jim had doubtless given him.

Chris.

His mind more on what Alison had done to him this morning, Chris pulled out the map and called the others over. Pointing to the south-eastern tip of the loch on the map he told them “This is where we are today. If we want to get all the way round this weekend, we need to get to at least here,” his finger now jabbed at a point two thirds of the way along the loch’s northern short. “Tomorrow, we’ll pass over the north-western end and follow it back down and towards the road, and we should all be back in Stirling Monday morning.”

Simon peered at the wrinkled map “So how far we walking?” he asked.

“Oh, nothing too hard, fifteen, twenty miles a day.” Chris decided to leave out that it was over rough ground and not as easy as it sounded.

“And how do we cross the river at the top? I don’t see any bridge on the map.”

“Oh, there is a crossing. It’s not that wide a watercourse and a few planks of wood let you walk across.”

Simon, a touch of suspicion in his voice asked, “Have you been here before, how do you know?”

His voice dropping in volume Chris told him “Well, there is always that kind of crossing in these places. The shepherds put them down I think, and you can see on the map it is only a stream feeding into the loch there. We’ll pass over a few of them on the way around, and I promise you every single one will have a crossing.”

That seemed to exhaust Simon’s supply of questions for the moment. Everyone shouldered their packs and following Chris and Ali’s lead headed off following the line of the beach.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »

Almost immediately Simon broke into some song, making up the lyrics as he went along. Whatever Jim had given him must have been good stuff, but ten minutes later with Si still singing Chris was starting to wish he’d given him a sedative instead of an upper.

The scenery had to be seen to be believed. The heather was deep in the second of its two annual blooms, and the sun was bright bringing out all the colours of the countryside. Soon it would be turning to autumn, but the evergreen trees would retain their colour much longer than the deciduous trees of the south. The forest would gain a springy bed of pine needles (although not one you’d want to sleep on). Chris loved the wild places like this and was sad at the thought of leaving them behind and moving onto the big city. Ali walked alongside him. He could tell her thoughts were similar to his from the thoughtful expression on her face, with an occasional frown clouding her face as she thought of some problem they’d encounter, or something they’d miss from this, their old life.

Unconsciously he reached out for her hand, and by that strange unspoken contact that all loving couples have, she reached for his. He gave her a reassuring squeeze and a smile. It would all be all right. The changes the future would bring would be faced together.

He couldn't hear any bird song, but the sound of the waves lapping on the shore was curiously relaxing. He loved listening to the waves, be it from the ocean or a loch like this one. Ali leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek.

They walked for around three or four hours before deciding to stop for lunch. Jim suggesting trying to catch a fish, but Bev squirmed at the thought of chopping the head and tail off of a living creature, then cutting its belly open to gut it. Chris had always been surprised tha she had never became a vegan. A catty voice inside his head said yeah, that isn't the only 'v' word she isn't. He snorted, receiving an enquiring glance from Ali.

"Hey bae", he heard Simon call. "Stand infront of the water. I want to get a picture of you and stick it on facebook." Bev was never one to turn down a chance to pose, and Simon quickly snapped off a few pictures on his mobile phone.

"Damn it, can't get any signal here. What kind of place doesn't have a phone signal?"

"Never mind honey, you can do it when we get back" Bev told him soothingly. He grunted and put his phone down, turning his attention back to his lunch.

The sun was high and hot when they set off once more. The hangovers of the night before appeared to have worn off, and the group was soon in high spirits again as they walked along laughing and joking. Simon suddenly stopped and swore. "f**k! I've left my phone back when we had lunch."

Chris shook his head. "s**t mate. We'll walk back and get it, just have to walk a bit later tonight than we had planned."

"Nah, its alright. I'll walk back and get it. If you don't mind setting up our camp for us, we'll catch you up later."

"What do you mean we'll catch you up?" Bev interjected.

"Oh c'mon bae, you can't expect me to walk all the way back on my own. What if I have an accident?"

"Simon is right", said Chris. "He shouldn't walk back on his own."

Bev looked ready to throw a tantrum, she crossed her arms and huffed, looking at her friends eyes for support and seeing none. "Fine, but you owe me dinner when we get home! And not somewhere cheap either." As if Simon would ever choose to eat somewhere anywhere less than expensive. They rejigged everyones backpacks, so the others were carrying Bev and Chris's tent, and then he and Bev headed back off down the trail. Simon called back "We should be back before it gets dark."

"I can't believe you left your phone. I've never seen that thing more than a few centimeters from your hand before."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 04:28:06 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2018, 05:31:06 PM »

Simon had the feeling he was going to get complaints like this all the way back. Still, it would be worth it. He had a surprise in mind for Bev. As he thought about it, his fingers unconsciously ran over the object hidden in his jacket pocket and what he would do with it…

Jim

Jim smiled as Simon and Bev walked off. Simon had confided in his before they’d even came on this trip what he was planning to do and Jim had agreed to get him a few special pills that would help Simon out and gave him a few suggestions to help him out. Hell, he even knew Simon had lied about leaving his phone behind. That was just as excuse to get Bev away from everyone else, and well if he didn’t do it right, there was bound to be some screaming. He’d love to be a fly on the wall and see Bev’s face when she found out what he was really up to. He’d found it difficult not to say anything to anyone else, especially Paul. The chances of it remaining secret if he found out though… Paul couldn’t keep a secret if his life depended on it. He noticed Paul looking at him and smiled at him, then gave him a brief kiss before continuing towards the end of the loch. Ali and Chris had already started off and they had to hurry a little to catch them up.

While Simon and Bev were part of their social group, Jim had noticed that things were always slightly more relaxed when the pair of them weren’t around. Everyone was always half expecting Simon to say something off colour, or Bev to throw a tantrum. Once or twice she’d even taken their arguments out into the street, no doubt providing entertainment for any passers-by and other residents. With them gone, things were just less on edge. Ali and Chris were holding hands, walking along with an exaggerated swing to their arms and singing the theme from The Muppets. Paul was smiling too, nothing spoiling the cheerful atmosphere, although he did make a comment about what he’d like to market Gonzo’s nose as a sex toy. Laughing Jim asked what was green and smelled of pork, before telling them Kermit’s middle finger. It was a corny old joke given new life with their ebullient mood, and it exhausted their supply of Muppet related sex jokes.

As they walked along Jim wondered about how things were going with Simon. Had he done it yet? Would Bev see it coming, and run away screaming with Simon chasing her or would he take her by surprise? Si had gone into a surprising amount of detail about what he wanted to do and asked questions about how to make it work out, not all of which Jim had been able to answer. He wondered what anyone looking at his internet search history would make of Simon’s planning. He’d even had to go online and order a few things not available in your average shop. It would look pretty incriminating though if anyone saw his credit card bill.

Oh well, that would-be Simon’s problem to worry about. He wondered if he should have suggested a gag though?

Paul.

Looking at his longest lasting boyfriend, Paul could see that ever since Bev and Simon had left Jim was very preoccupied with something. When he noticed someone looking at him, he’d realise he’d went all introspective and he’d smile and be attentive, before slowly drifting back into his silent contemplation. He supposed Jim was doing something he’d found himself doing a lot this weekend himself. Thinking about the future. Where would their paths take them after this last year together. In his head, Paul’s mind ran along paths he’d been considering a lot recently. He was thinking about perhaps it was time to settle down with one man. Although he hadn’t said to Jim yet, fearful of what reaction he might get he had been considering marriage and (once they had stable jobs), adopting a kid. Or maybe a few of them. Society had moved on a lot in the past few decades and he was sure the pair of them would make great dads.

Assuming anyway that Jim managed to avoid getting done for possession. It had been great at the start having a connection to the party line, but increasingly Jim’s dealing had been worrying Paul, although Jim had assured him it was just a temporary measure to get through University. Unlike the rest of them Jim had been born into a family on the breadline, and would have struggled to afford the fee’s and loans involved in his education. There were good reasons why more than half the students at Stirling (much like St Andrews), came from outside Scotland. Jim had been born in what was practically a ghetto in Edinburgh. A single misstep and he could have ended up (and could still end up) as a poster child for Trainspotting. Still, none of them were even well off when compared to the money Simon seemed to have.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 04:05:39 PM by Alex » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2018, 10:50:17 AM »

When this story is finished, Alex, I hope you put it in a single file and re-post it. I am enjoying being interested in it, and I am not making guesses.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2018, 10:55:14 AM »

Just for you Ellie, when I finish it I will send you the copy from Word I write it on.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2018, 11:17:05 AM »

Just for you Ellie, when I finish it I will send you the copy from Word I write it on.

Danke!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2018, 06:02:33 AM »

It was a nice day and Paul was finding the walking going easier than the previous day. He relaxed and enjoyed it, wishing Jim could do the same. He’d drifted back on whatever path his thoughts were taking him down and his brow was furrowed. He kept glancing over his shoulder. Was he worried about Si and Bev getting lost? Paul leaned in to him and whispered “They will be fine. I am sure they will catch us up after we make camp.”
Jim looked surprised for a second, then gathered his thoughts “Oh, yeah, I am sure they will be.”

Paul decided he should keep talking to his lover, keep him from whatever was keeping him so preoccupied. It was hard going to keep a conversation up though. Jim gave answers that did not invite further replies. Paul was not one to give up easily though and just kept on talking to him, a mostly one-sided conversation about whatever entered his head. This continued for several hours.

Eventually, Chris called a halt for the night and the group set to putting up their tents (including Bev and Simons). Ali set to cooking up a meal, deciding to gather up some wood and cook it on a camp fire rather than use the portable gas stoves. She wrapped potatoes in tin foil and buried them in the firewood before lighting them. Setting up a camping stool as a makeshift table she set up some spreading cheese and more beans on a pot over the fire.

Paul could have done without a second day of beans. The smell in the tent had been terrible when he’d woken up this morning.

Bev fished the potatoes out of the fire, unwrapped them and sliced them open, then spread some cheese along the insides, sprinkled some herbs and served them up to the others. Just how much stuff had she managed to fit in her backpack? Even as a child Paul had found women’s ability to squeeze an incredible amount of stuff in to their bags. Of course, it had been handbags back then. Even today he had a healthy fear of handbags and would never go in one. He was glad no one else had picked up on this phobia. He could only imagine the things of his they’d hide in one. The group sat around as the after chatting about inconsequential things as the afternoon faded into the evening and light started to fail.

There was still no sign of Bev or Simon. Jim was clearly worried and Paul himself felt some concern, but Ali and Chris argued that it would be foolish to go trying to find them in the dark. All that would happen would be they would end up separated and lost. The best they could do was keep the fire burning as a signal to guide the errant walkers to them. If they still hadn’t turned up by morning, and of course they were sure they be then they would start a search. They agreed to take it in turns to sit watch and listen for the missing pair in case they tried shouting. Chris offered to go first, saying he would sit up until midnight. Paul would relieve him (at which Paul sn****red and made some innuendos), and then Jim would take over until first light when he’d wake everyone up if there was still no sign of Bev and Simon.

Paul gave a very worried looking Jim a shoulder massage hoping to relax him a little and then they headed off to their tent, as did Ali, leaving Chris sitting alone, the firelight flickering over his face, shadows playing across him and making him look like some ancient guardian of the wilderness.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2018, 06:25:00 AM »

Sunday.

Jim.

Jim was deep in the middle of an uneasy dream. Half seen things were clawing at him, trying to drag him under the waters of some monstrous sea. He awoke with a start as Paul gently touched his shoulder.

“Hey lover, your turn on watch” Paul told him.

“No sign of them then?”

“Absolutely nothing” was the bleak reply, “I’ve kept the fire banked up, and there is plenty of spare wood to keep it going.”

“What could have happened?”

“Maybe they decided just to head back early. Simon most likely is sitting in that pub winding up the locals while Bev is waggling her arse at anything remotely man like.”

“Yeah… maybe. Do you think we should go looking for them? We could leave a note for Ali and Chris, tell them to meet us back at the cars.”

“Look, it will be light in a few hours. Chris was right, there is no point in us wandering around in the darkness. The last thing we need to do is to trip over some tree root and break a leg. As soon as the light comes up we’ll get organised and find them. Don’t worry, it will all be fine. You’ll see.”

“I guess,” Jim replied, although he sounded unconvinced.

Paul climbed into his sleeping bag as Jim got out to start his watch. As he left the tent, he turned around and flashed Paul a worried smile before closing the zip of the tent.

Jim walked over to the fire, but rather than sitting down started to pace back and forward. He peered into the darkness, willing himself to be able to see through it and see his missing friends. His concern about how what Simon had planned had faded, and he was now more worried that something serious had happened. They had wolves in the highlands, didn’t they? Maybe the occasional bear? Of course, the newspapers regularly had pictures of large wild cats on the loose in places like this.

Still the darkness remained complete and impenetrable.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:19:09 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2018, 09:17:59 AM »

Paul.

Paul’s eyes opened suddenly. The light filtering through his tent immediately told him something was wrong. Why hadn’t Jim woken him up as soon as it got light? He quickly pulled some clothes on, calling Jim’s name. Even before he’d left the tent he knew Jim wasn’t there. He must have wandered off during the night to find Bev and Si. f**king idiot, what the hell was he thinking? If they were lucky he would just be wandering around somewhere and not lying in a ditch somewhere. Stumbling over his sleeping bag, Paul almost fell out the tent. “Ali! Chris! Wake up. Jim’s bloody well went on a walkabout”

He heard a muffled shout from their tent as he looked around for any sign of Jim, hoping to see some muddy footprints, or a scrap of fabric handily caught on a branch. The kind of thing that always seems to happen in the movies. “JIIIIIM!” he yelled as loud as he could, turning around to look everywhere.

He saw Chris come scrabbling out of his tent, wearing only his jeans. “What the hell” he exclaimed.

“We need to head off, start looking. It’s ten o’clock already. He could have been out there wandering since four!”

Paul tried to keep himself calm, but his words came tumbling out, tripping over one another as his voice went up into a high pitch.

“Calm down mate. We’ll pack the tents up and get looking.”

“Calm down? Calm bloody down? First Si and Bev get lost and now Jim too. How many more of us need to go missing before you start to worry?”

“Ok Paul, you head off back the way we came. Keep going and if you find any of them, take them with you back to the village. Just in case Si and Bev stumbled past the camp during the night, we’ll keep going along the planned route and see if we can pick them up. This time tonight, we’ll all be having a beer with those twats laughing at us for panicking. Every couple of minutes, shout out just in case they have wandered away from the water’s edge. Don’t worry about your gear, we’ll sort it all out.”

Without another word, Paul set off back the way they had come yesterday. He called out Jim’s name repeatedly, hoping against hope to hear an answering shout. Occasionally he would remember the others who were missing and shout their names too, but most of the time it was only Jim who was on his mind. Scenarios ran through his mind where he found imaging finding Jim paralyzed after a fall and them spending the rest of their lives together, having to look after him or some other equally bad tragedy.
After an hour and a half or so of shouting, Paul’s voice was getting horse and his throat was raw from the constant yelling. With every step the panic in him rose, his heart hammering in his chest. He realised he had brought nothing with him, no food and nothing to drink. For a second the thought about heading back to the campsite to pick up some supplies, but he realised they would most likely have packed up and were searching the other side of the loch, and besides he was too worried about Jim to head back now.

Oh, sweet Jesus Christ.

He spotted a familiar looking jacket floating on the gentle waves of the loch with something underneath it.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2018, 04:08:53 PM »

Chris.

Chris had watched Paul’s retreating back as he left to look for Jim until distance and foliage obscured him from view. Every few steps he was calling out Jim’s name. He’d left without taking a first aid kit, or a flare so if he did find Jim wounded he wouldn’t be able to do much. He hadn’t taken any food or water either, although he could always drink from the loch Chris supposed, but with the pace he was setting it wouldn’t be long until he was exhausted.

With a heavy sigh, Chris headed back into his tent where a naked Ali was waiting for him. They’d head off soon enough, but there was no point in rushing these thing and what Ali had in mind for the pair of them was much more entertaining than looking for some idiot who had vanished in the night.

Afterwards, and glad of the privacy everyone else being lost had given them they lay together, Ali’s head resting on his chest. Chris ran his fingers through her hair, causing Ali to giggle as he touched a ticklish spot. “Do you think he will find him?” she asked.

Chris shrugged. “If he sticks to the water’s edge… maybe. Depends where Jim wandered off. Hell, he might have even walked in entirely the wrong direction. If he had been doing some of Paul’s special marching powder, who knows what direction he went off in.”

“Should we get dressed and head off.”

“Hmmm, we should do. But there is something else I want first.”

He rolled over, climbing on top of her, and kissing her neck while Ali held him close and pretended to struggle against him, while wrapping her legs around his hips and pulling him in towards her.

They spent the rest of the morning alternately making love and just lying there together holding each other, before deciding it was time to leave. They finished packing their clothes, made sure the fire was smothered and then Ali asked, “Should we pack the tents too?”

“We can come back and get them later. Don’t want to carry too much and weigh ourselves down. After all, if we get injured I don’t think we can expect any of the others to come riding to our rescue.”

“Poor dears, I hope they are all ok.”

Chris raised an eyebrow.

Alison.

Ali pouted at Chris, “Oh come on now. They’ve been our friends for three years now. You can’t seriously tell me you don’t care if they have been hurt or not.”

“Sure, I guess” he replied non committedly. She picked up a handful of leaves and threw them at him. He glared at her in mock outrage. “Right, now you are in trouble!”

Alison laughed and ran off, Chris following pretending to chase her as they set off further along their path.

They walked along listening to the gentle lap of the water. Chris heard a strange noise, distorted by distance, but it might have been Paul shouting for Jim. He glanced at Ali and saw her cocking her head to listen. “Don’t worry, we’ll meet up with them back at the rendezvous. In the meantime we might as well make the best of what is left of our walk.”

“Are we doing the right thing honey?”

He pulled her close, kissing her deeply, and squeezed her bum with one hand and replied softly “Of course we are baby. Everything is going to work out.”

Hand in hand the pair of them walked along, on one side the clear water of the loch sparkling in the bright sunlight, on the other hand the heather coated hills rose up. She couldn’t help but think it was a shame there weren’t more places like this. So much of the land was coated in concrete and tarmac instead of letting its natural beauty remain, and all for what? Still this place looked almost untouched with only the occasional sheep to indicate there was any other people anywhere out there. The waters looked fantastically inviting and Ali wished more than anything that they could just stop for a while and take a swim. They had spent too much time on diversions already, as pleasant as that had been and needed to make good time. She could imagine swimming on the surface, the cold water beneath her and the warm sun on her back before diving down into the chilly depths and seeing how deep she could reach before having to return to the surface. Recently she'd noticed she was getting much better at staying under for longer and she loved the feeling of it.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2018, 05:13:08 AM »

Simon.

Simon opened his eyes with a violent start, jerking his body upright. He couldn’t see anything. He felt freezing cold and tried to stand up, but his legs were weak and shaky forcing him to sit back down. His head ached where… Suddenly the memories came flooding back. He cried out as he remembered everything that had happened and he sobbed Bev’s name, tears coming easily to a man who had never once cried in his adult life.

It has all been going perfectly. He’d took Bev back to a large flat stone they’d passed by earlier that he thought suitable for his purpose, talking dirty to each other the whole time. He started kissing her, first tenderly, but increasingly getting more passionate. Pretty quickly, things had gotten more serious and Bev enthusiastically agreed to sex outside. His hand slipped inside her panties, playing with her until she felt wet enough. By that time he needed to be in her more than he’d ever needed anything. Simon remembered practically ripped her clothes off there and then (some of her clothes got a bit torn at this point), using them to make a rough bed on the rock, then telling her to get on her knees. She knelt on the ground, head down and skinny ass sticking up in the air. Absurdly Simon thought of a nature program he’d once saw with a female baboon offering herself up for mating and had to supress a laugh. He knelt down behind her, guiding himself so that just the tip of his manhood was inside her, and then grabbing an ass cheek in each hand thrust himself inside hard. Things were going well and Simon decided it was time to put all the long discussions with Jim into play as Bev was too deep in the throes of passion to see what he was doing until it would be too late. If she realised what was happening… well it would all be over. Taking his hands off her body, he reached inside his jacket, pulling out the secret he had stashed in there before the trip had started. Finding preparing it, while f**king her was to say the least difficult but he did his best, switching hands, then reaching out with one to grab Bev’s hair and pull him back towards him. He was too far into the moment to do things the way he had carefully discussed with him and forgot his careful plan When his other hand came down, object still in hand, Bev screamed in a way he had never thought a human being could scream.

It was a scream he would remember for the rest of his life.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2018, 02:33:11 PM »

Bev.
An interlude.

Bev could feel herself  building to an orgasm quickly. The feeling of doing the forbidden had turned her on more than she would have ever believed. Her body writhed with the feeling, and then suddenly her entire body seemed to be on fire with pain. She tried to move forward, but Simon’s grip on her hair, yanked her head back painfully. It took her a few seconds to realise the inhuman screaming she could hear was coming from her.

Staggering to her feet, her hand reached around in disbelief behind her. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as her hand groped behind her not quite comprehending what had just happened and  feeling for the thing Simon had just stuck in her.

She yelled “WHAT THE f**k SI?” as she ripped the butt plug he had just rammed hard into her rectum back out. “WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k?”

Simon, has face a mask of panic as he stumbled for the right words to say. For once he found his charm not quite up to the situation. Bev came storming over to him and he took a few steps back, but she didn’t stop until she was nose to nose with him, the vibrating butt plug still in her hand as she waved it around furiously. She wanted to call him every name under the sun, but all she could manage to get out was to repeat “WHAT THE f**k!” over and over again. Finally she got her brain in gear and she unleashed a tide of vitriol the likes Simon had never heard before in his somewhat sheltered life. Calling him a filthy f**king animal was the least of it. Simon was shocked by her verbal assault and was unable to make a few strangled noises. He almost fell off the rock they were standing on, as he retreated before Bev’s fury.

Still, the look of shock on Simon’s face when she slapped him was palpable. Bev stopped for a second, shocked at what she had done, and then her anger rose again and she unleashed a wave of physical attacks, wind milling at him, trying to hit him. Simon raised his arms to protect himself as the attempted punches came in thick and fast. She had no idea how long she tried to hit him for, but eventually her rage exhausted her and she simply stood there glaring at him, both still naked.

Perhaps things would have ended there, had Simon not suddenly burst out in peels’  of laughter. Bev threw the still vibrating butt plug at him, which bounced off his chest and fell to the ground, which only made Simon laugh more. Incensed Bev prepared to launch another assault, but a loud roaring noise from the sky above made her look up. A pair of fighter jets were flying overhead and Bev suddenly aware of her nudity went to grab her jacket. It lay on the far edge of the rock, overhanging the loch. As she bent over to scoop her bright pink jacket up. As she did, the butt plug smacked into the back of her head as Simon threw it back to her. Bev felt herself overbalance and fall into the water. She hit the bottom of the loch, and suddenly her leg exploded in pain. The water was churning and mud was kicked up by her struggles. She couldn’t see what was wrong with her leg but it felt like a shark had sunk its teeth into her leg, pinning it in a kneeling position. She tried to  scream but only managed to swallow a mouthful of water.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:37:29 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2018, 04:26:34 PM »

Bev.

Bev could feel herself  building to an orgasm quickly. The feeling of doing the forbidden had turned her on more than she would have ever believed. Her body writhed with the feeling, and then suddenly her entire body seemed to be on fire with pain. She tried to move forward, but Simon’s grip on her hair, yanked her head back painfully. It took her a few seconds to realise the inhuman screaming she could hear was coming from her.

Staggering to her feet, her hand reached around in disbelief behind her. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as her hand groped behind her not quite comprehending what had just happened and  feeling for the thing Simon had just stuck in her.

She yelled “WHAT THE f**k SI?” as she ripped the butt plug he had just rammed hard into her rectum back out. “WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k?”

Simon, has face a mask of panic as he stumbled for the right words to say. For once he found his charm not quite up to the situation. Bev came storming over to him and he took a few steps back, but she didn’t stop until she was nose to nose with him, the vibrating butt plug still in her hand as she waved it around furiously. She wanted to call him every name under the sun, but all she could manage to get out was to repeat “WHAT THE f**k!” over and over again. Finally she got her brain in gear and she unleashed a tide of vitriol the likes Simon had never heard before in his somewhat sheltered life. Calling him a filthy f**king animal was the least of it. Simon was shocked by her verbal assault and was unable to make a few strangled noises. He almost fell off the rock they were standing on, as he retreated before Bev’s fury.

Still, the look of shock on Simon’s face when she slapped him was palpable. Bev stopped for a second, shocked at what she had done, and then her anger rose again and she unleashed a wave of physical attacks, wind milling at him, trying to hit him. Simon raised his arms to protect himself as the attempted punches came in thick and fast. She had no idea how long she tried to hit him for, but eventually her rage exhausted her and she simply stood there glaring at him, both still naked.

Perhaps things would have ended there, had Simon not suddenly burst out in peels’  of laughter. Bev threw the still vibrating butt plug at him, which bounced off his chest and fell to the ground, which only made Simon laugh more. Incensed Bev prepared to launch another assault, but a loud roaring noise from the sky above made her look up. A pair of fighter jets were flying overhead and Bev suddenly aware of her nudity went to grab her jacket. It lay on the far edge of the rock, overhanging the loch. As she bent over to scoop her bright pink jacket up. As she did, the butt plug smacked into the back of her head as Simon threw it back to her. Bev felt herself overbalance and fall into the water. She hit the bottom of the loch, and suddenly her leg exploded in pain. The water was churning and mud was kicked up by her struggles. She couldn’t see what was wrong with her leg but it felt like a shark had sunk its teeth into her leg, pinning it in a kneeling position. She tried to  scream but only managed to swallow a mouthful of water.

Wwwwow.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2018, 04:30:30 PM »

The thing gripping her leg was dragging her down, but sheer panic managed to propel her to the surface, where she managed to suck in a quick lungful of air and then let out an almighty scream. She saw Simon who had been laughing and waiting for her to surface, the laughter dying instantly. For a few seconds he froze, and then his mind started working again. He tore his jacket off, and pulled his jeans up from around his knees as he ran to the edge of the rock, and dived into the water. He swam over to Bev, whose flailing arms threatened to drown them both.

Panic overwhelming her, Bev tried desperately to grab for Simon, who had to fight her off to stop from dragged under. She felt him manage to turn her around so her back was against his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her, then attempted to kick them both back towards the shoreline. Her wet and naked body was slippery and combined with her panicked struggles, she kept breaking loose of Simon's grip, and the thing grabbing her leg stopped them from moving to the land. She managed in between incoherent screams to shout "MY LEG, MY LEG!"

She felt him let go of her, and immediently she was dragged under the surface. Something was bumping into her, and grabbing her, but after a few more seconds she realised it was Simon.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 06:23:05 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2018, 01:05:00 PM »

He was groping around her injured leg, trying to prise whatever had a grip on her off her, while at the same time trying to support her above the water. She felt the pressure lesson for a few moments, and then renew as it dug into her flesh once more bringing fresh screams from her. Simon, spluttering surfaced beside her, holding her again afloat against his chest. She could barely comprehend his words as he told her “Bae, you are stuck in a f**king bear trap. I can’t open the f**king thing. You need to calm down baby. I need to find a branch or something to lever it open, but you need to calm down and keep yourself afloat. Can you do that for me bae? I need to leave you for a minute but I’ll be right back.”

She renewed her screaming, begging her not to leave her for a moment, and trying to grab onto him, twisting around to face him. Her blood was staining the water, which was all churned up and frothing from her struggles. Yet only a few feet away the rest of the loch seemed placid and uncaring of the struggle going on in one small corner of it, until Bev saw something rise up out of the water behind Simon.

Her screams suddenly died, chocked off in her throat. Simon thought she was finally calming down and kept reassuring her that he would be right back. He just had to grab a branch off a tree, maybe he’d even find one that was already broken off and return to her all the quicker. Bev’s eyes grew wide in horror and her mouth was wide open, but no noise came from her. The thing was in the rough shape of a human, although it had to be eight feet tall. It was already huge, but to Bev’s terrified mind it seemed to be swelling and growing larger, it’s shadow reaching over the waves until it touched them. As the shadow grew and blocked out the sun, it got much colder in its shade. Perhaps it was this, or perhaps it was Bev’s unwavering stare that warned Simon that something was up, and he twisted his head around to look over his shoulder.

The thing must have stood at least twenty feet over the waves, and grew larger still. Bev stared into its black, froglike eyes, its wide mouth marked by thin lips. Webbed fingers with cruel looking talons reached towards them, seemingly infinitely slowly as time slowed down to a crawl. Its body was covered in fish like scales, although these were dull green and not the silvery coating she had seen on fish in the supermarkets. For a second the word ‘squamous’ jumped into her head, although she didn’t remember ever hearing it before. The scaled paw reaching towards them grabbed Simon and carelessly tossed him to one side, sending him flying into the trees. Frozen in fear, Bev started to sink beneath the water, her bladder venting its contents. As she sank beneath the surface, she saw the gigantic webbed hand reaching towards her before unconsciousness mercifully claimed her.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Written Anything Lately? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.