Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:23:51 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Creepy stuff... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Creepy stuff...  (Read 3799 times)
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 27, 2017, 08:40:54 PM »

Found these on Imagur... really spooky!

See them all here https://imgur.com/gallery/xWcGD
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 11:19:49 AM »

Some similar things I've written:

As the devil shook my hand, I noticed the ring on his finger was the one my father was wearing when we buried him.

Lying in the darkness while his phone battery slowly died, he occupied his mind in contemplating how he ever reached this low point, sealed alive in a coffin under someone else’s grave, still reading cached texts from the Irish mob boss’ young wife, hopelessly in love to the bitter end.

When the guard with the twisted sense of humor promised that for a price he would smuggle the inmate's wife into the prison, the husband didn't figure on her arriving stuffed inside three separate laundry bags.

"Yes, Ms. Rowling," said the devil in 1997, "people the world over will be irresistibly drawn to your tales of a boy wizard; now please sign on the dotted line."

Eternal life being boring without little wagers between deities, the sword’s edge was filed to the thickness of merest atoms, yet Ganesh danced its length above the roiling fires, proving his grace before all witnesses to Kali’s test, setting rage crackling in the goddess' dark heart, as she conceded, "Elephant god, you win; the earthquake shall not strike New Delhi today."

The woman, soon to number among the missing, was certain the Art Deco elevator with the flickering overhead light had been empty when she stepped onto it after working alone so late, so why did she hear breathing coming from behind her, and why had a button for a non-existent 13th floor suddenly appeared on the panel?

To her horror the mother saw her newborn son had the milkman's unmistakable eyes, though how he came into the world clutching them warm and bleeding in his tiny fists, no one was ever to know, but across town at the moment of the child's birth, the hapless milkman was suddenly heard to scream, "I'm blind! I'm blind!" a fact to which the open hollows in his face testified only too acutely.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 02:40:49 PM »

Creepy?  Some people have an issue with the Irish. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 10:15:26 PM »

'k
My parents were Irish Americans.  Their parents were all born in Ireland except my Mother's Mother who was born in Argentina, in and Irish community there. 

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 10:53:36 PM »

As a citizen of the Republic of Ireland, I lift my glass to all your family.

AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 12:03:17 AM »

So, Irish jokes? Yay or nay?  TeddyR
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 08:53:42 AM »

I know some good ones. Let 'em fly!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 09:16:29 AM »

Ok, not a creepy story but it does involve the Irish. Although I guess in a way it is somewhat scary when you think about it.

When I was going through basic, two thirds of our training is spent with the RAF Regiment learning how to use our rifles (we weren't told to name our rifles, but just in case I was going to call mine Bob), surviving NBC attacks, spotting snipers (not going to happen unless they are very incompetent) and so forth. One of the guys on our course was from Northern Ireland. Now, one of our drill instructers was also from Northern Ireland. He was a huge guy who looked like he had two beer barrels stuffed inside his combat shirt and 'Two Barrels' was our nickname for him.

Anyway, we were changing the filters on our respirators (because we are not allowed to call the gas masks just as we are not allowed to call the respirator testing facility the gas chamber, but we do anyway). Now there is an inlet filter marked 'I' and an outlet filter marked 'O'.

With me so far? Two Irish guys, two filters.

So Two Barrels says to the course take both of the old filters out and put the new ones in. The one marked 'I' goes in the inlet, the one marked 'O' goes in the outlet.

Now, this must sound a fairly simple process, which is pretty hard to mess up. And well yes it is. Both filters do look the same, however the places they go in are entirely different.

My Irish friend spoke up "Cpl, I have a filter marked 'O', but I don't have any with and 'I' on it."

"Son, what does it say on the second box on your desk?"

"Cpl, that one only has an 'H' on it..."

After about five seconds every one else in the room figured out what had happened and burst out laughing while the instructor put his head in his hands and said "And you are the reason why the Irish get so many jokes made about them. Well done."
If you havn't figured that one out yet, take an 'H' and turn it 90 degrees. Left or right, either will work.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 11:58:06 AM »

So, Irish jokes? Yay or nay?  TeddyR
I say NAY.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »

Here's some Creepy stuff... TongueOut

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 10:31:07 AM »

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 06:59:48 PM »

this reminded me of the cicada test...I can never figure out how people can be so intelligent that literally dozens of people on the internet working round the clock cant solve puzzles like this...I always either put it down to overthinking or missing something thats right in front of them...either way this was the creepiest thing I've seen all week :)
! No longer available Small | Large

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Creepy stuff... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.