Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:05:57 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cola Poll « previous next »
Poll
Question: What's the Best Cola?
Coke - 7 (43.8%)
Pepsi - 3 (18.8%)
RC - 2 (12.5%)
Other (Shasta, Vesp, etc.) - 4 (25%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cola Poll  (Read 6891 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 07:18:57 AM »

Gotta be Coke for me (Diet coke specifically), Pepsi is nice once in a while but there Diet and sugar free options are awful compared to Diet coke/Coke Zero...

...On a somewhat related note I recently tried Crystal Pepsi for the first time (Living in the UK where Crystal wasnt sold and also not being of age to drink cola or even exist when the original run of crystal pepsi came out meant that I spent a good 8-10 years absolutley baffled by the idea of a "Clear cola") but I managed to sample some of the 2016 re-release Crystal Pepsi...and after years of wondering what it tasted like I was bitterly dissapointed to learn that Crystal Pepsi basically tastes like Diet Pepsi with just a hint of Rubber Pool Toy...occasionally I got a hit of what tasted vaguely like Cinnamon but that was it...Definately wasnt worth the £8 ($10.50) I paid EACH for 2 bottles...Still...it was an experience xD

Should also say that if were talking more broadly about soft drinks that if push came to shove I am strictly a Dr. Pepper/Mountain Dew kind of guy...though I had to curb off my Dew habits recently as I was getting "shakes" xD Most definately a pepper though! god that stuffs nectar!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:22:38 AM by TYTD Review » Logged

beat_truck
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 04:03:04 PM »

I'd just about rather die of thirst rather than drink anything diet or having artificial sweetener like aspartame in it. Thumbdown
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 11:34:28 PM »

Coca-Cola. Though it's now mostly because of whiskey and Coke to cope through some Dingo Pictures nonsense.

yeah no.
316zombie
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 04:16:55 PM »

i'm the other vote for RC. i can drink coke, but not pepsi,ever...an eternal debate between me and my hubby, so i have also learned to drink 7up, if necessary.
   and having grown up in a small town in massachusetts,it was called tonic when i was young. took me about 10 years of living in wichita to call it all pop. a soda is made with ice cream, inmy book.
   and for the liquor debate, i got thrown out of a bar once for forscing the bartender to admit that drambuie is SCOTCH, NOT BOURBON!  i even showed him on the label,he still threw me out. so i left and most of the crowd followed me and i bought a round of drambuie for all in the bar down the street where the very nice bartender was shocked that ANYONE could think drambuie was bourbon. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cola Poll « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.