Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:53:50 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie that grossed you out the most? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movie that grossed you out the most?  (Read 6187 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 12:03:32 AM »

i'M CHOKIN'...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 07:17:42 AM »

i'M CHOKIN'...

Then my job is done here!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 10:31:38 PM »

svengoolie - south korean! I think Pulgasari is the only DPRK that has made it out in any commercial respect
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 11:43:32 PM »

''I saw the devil.''  A lovely little north Korean movie about a psychotic serial killer who is shown. Murdering innocent people in graphic. Violent detail.  In one scene he realize he's swallowed a tracking bug so he steals some laxative, takes a huge dump and graphically goes thru the massive log with his bare hands to find the bug.

Yeah-yuck. I can watch gore and cannibalism all day long. But s**t makes me gag!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2018, 04:51:46 AM »

Another vote for Society. I love the movie, but I made the mistake of eating something while watching. I couldn't finish my meal  Buggedout Anything wet and dripping slimy just grosses me out.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2018, 08:48:53 AM »

''I saw the devil.''  A lovely little north Korean movie about a psychotic serial killer who is shown. Murdering innocent people in graphic. Violent detail.  In one scene he realize he's swallowed a tracking bug so he steals some laxative, takes a huge dump and graphically goes thru the massive log with his bare hands to find the bug.

Yeah-yuck. I can watch gore and cannibalism all day long. But s**t makes me gag!

Well hopefully I've spared you a nasty round of projectile vomiting....

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2018, 08:52:32 AM »

svengoolie - south korean! I think Pulgasari is the only DPRK that has made it out in any commercial respect

Ahhh $&!# I knew to type south Korean,  how'd I pull that %@¢€ up?!  Hatred

Fox Sake
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 02:46:51 AM »

"Cannibal Holocaust" - I knew it had a bit of a "reputation", but then again quite a few "cannibal" films of that ilk had similar reps, but turned out to be bland, boring or boringly bland!

Not so Cannibal Holocaust ....

the animal killings disturbed me most, but then seeing the native woman skewered on a long pike was also pretty gross. Followed by the ritual disembowelment of our lead characters, including a hideous rape scene.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 03:22:36 AM »

There's an assylum film called 'nazis at the center of the earth. '  it will sicken you.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:26:05 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2018, 04:58:17 AM »

There's an assylum film called 'nazis at the center of the earth. '  it will sicken you.

Yeah, we started watching that one thinking it would be a comedy along the lines of Iron Sky. Didn't bother watching it to the end after one particularly twisted scene.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chuckwoodjohn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 08:23:27 PM »

SLUGS had some particularly yucky scenes-- especially the one with the health inspector spitting up blood from the slugs inside him, then falling on the floor where his eyeball explodes and baby slugs writhe around across his bloody face.. that really stuck with me a long, long time!

Also, the ending to BLUE EYES OF THE BROKEN DOLL with maggots in a dead person's eye sockets. Buggedout

I loved slugs
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie that grossed you out the most? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.