Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:07:34 PM
714162 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Dark Alex's Really Long Post Thread. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 105
Author Topic: Dark Alex's Really Long Post Thread.  (Read 318745 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2018, 05:34:05 PM »

Odd, I can see them all no problem. Anyone else not able to see the pictures?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
justme2013
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2018, 02:15:08 AM »

Odd, I can see them all no problem. Anyone else not able to see the pictures?

I can't see them, you can even come look at my computer screen if you want to
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2018, 07:26:51 AM »

Ok, will try posting them again. Let me know if you can see them or not.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #393 on: July 15, 2018, 08:03:10 AM »

So, I get the feeling he isn't very popular?  Lookingup

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #394 on: July 15, 2018, 08:50:19 AM »

Did you hear about the blimp they made in London for him? It was a giant inflatable orange baby.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #395 on: July 15, 2018, 09:43:56 AM »

Oh yeah.
I saw a great series of photoshops where they put that blimp in over the real Trump in every public appearance he made.  Pretty darned hilarious!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2018, 11:32:19 AM »

Oh, if that square looks vaguely familiar you might have seen it in World War Z. They used it to stand in for (I think) Philadelphia at the start of the movie. Was a little strange seeing it with American road signs up and whatnot.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2018, 12:53:25 PM »

"Way back..." during the election there was a meme floating around with a handful of CHOICE "Scottish" insults.  The Scottish do have a superior talent for swipes.  I think I choked from laughing when I read them... the best of the above is the "SCOTLAND HATED HIM FIRST" poster... LOL...  

ALEX
, I can see all of those hilarious pix.  On the previous page, no!  Those I had seen when you first posted them... but I think all of today's pix are different.   Smile 

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:51:18 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #398 on: July 15, 2018, 02:30:25 PM »

Today started with getting pee'd on. And not in some kinky water sports type way. Not that I would have enjoyed that either. It is an area of fetishdom that I don't quite understand (ok, one of many I don't understand. I mean what the hell is it with all those 'Bronys', I mean really?).

I had only just got dressed, popped to the shop and then went to change Ash's nappy and bingo. Well those trousers were worth the effort of putting on for a whole 20 minutes then weren't they? Just as well I was doing the laundry anyway.

Ash has also managed to figure out the other half of rolling over, so he can now sometimes get from his back onto his front.

The world cup is finally over. Some team won it and the rest didn't I guess. I am not sure which one but well done to whomever. I was kinda hoping for some tiny nation to win it, but then I tend to support the underdogs.

Just found out that Sam Jones is going to be at the Con in Edinburgh I plan on going to. I mean it was cool that The Hoff is going to be there, and I am stoked for Lou Ferango, but SAM FRIKKEN JONES!!!!! I mean Flash Gordon is the best sci-fi film ever made ever! After all Lucas only made Star Wars because he didn't get to make Flash. Now if only Brian Blessed were there too. Bret Hart is going to be there as well which will be cool, but I don't know if I'd go for his autograph.

Oh if Ornella Muti wants to come too, well... Although she will have to understand, bro's before ho's y'know.

Man, she was smoking hot in that film.

316zombie
« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2018, 07:42:25 PM »

one of the best pics i saw about the trump visit was ctually VERY polite, but funnier than all get out, since my aussie friends say the same sort of thing about disliked visitors. it said" dear queen, don't give him the GOOD biscuits! 
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2018, 01:55:56 AM »

Some of those Scots phrases take me back to high school where I had several Scots friends who used these quite a bit BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Jobby: poo
Baws: balls
Bawbag: scrotum  Buggedout
Roaster: troublemaker

I especially loved the "Donald where's your trousers" one  TeddyR BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2018, 10:04:21 AM »

Monday morning. Not sure why everyone hates it so, or why so many people I know have trouble sleeping on Sunday with the thought of going to work the next morning. Not that I have a perverse enjoyment of work or anything, I just try not to take it home with me or think about it too much in my private time.

Hell, some days I don’t even think about it while I am there. :P

Jim found a Weevil. I think he is confusing it with the Pokemon game he likes to play and is trying to train it. Ooops, no. The Weevil escaped between the gaps in his keyboard keys.

Guess he ain’t choosing that one anytime soon then.

Kristi’s friend Vicky wants us to dress Ash up as Ted for the Edinburgh Con. As his father I am vetoing that and insisting on the Emperor Ming. If he is going to Cosplay he is not going as a Furry.

Plus I don’t like the idea of him cooking in a fur lined costume. I’ve seen some of the outfits parents put kids in when I’ve been to Disney in California. Poor buggers look like they are about to collapse from heat exhaustion.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2018, 10:07:30 AM »

Reminds me, Alex, when Paramount bought a local amusement park in the '90s they had these costumed Klingons walking around the park glaring at people, and on a 100 degree day I saw one fall flat on his back from heat stroke because they had him wearing all this leather armor and a cape, with the full lobster tail makeup on his head. Cosplay is best in cooler weather.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2018, 04:22:53 PM »

For the past year or so any time I pick up a new pair of work shoes they seem to tear my feet apart. They haven't been fully healed up in that time with constant shredded skin, blisters and all the sort of thing. Anyway, it looks like currently the worst is over and I am actually heading towards them being 100% (although some bits still need to heal up. Over the weekend in particular I was peeling layers of dead skin off the 'knuckle' of my big toe. There was about 4 layers I could remove then a rather bruised and blooded circle of skin right beneath that. Tonight half that layer started to come off by itself, so I was gently encouraging it to come off the rest of the way. The last little part was still normal tissue though, so ripping that off would get a bit difficult. I got a pair of scissors out and cut the dead skin off.

Having completed this to my satisfaction and happy that the wound wasn't infected or anything I cleaned it up, looked up to find a fresh bandage only to find Kristi looking at me as if she was going to throw up.

Good job I decided against cauterising the wound I guess then.

316zombie
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2018, 08:12:37 PM »

i vote for emperor ming too.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 105
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Dark Alex's Really Long Post Thread. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.