Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:23:37 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Meanwhile at an actual Taco Bell... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Meanwhile at an actual Taco Bell...  (Read 1511 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« on: January 24, 2018, 02:33:14 PM »

In South Carolina someone didn't like the idea of working the morning shift;

A Taco Bell employee is facing arrest after allegedly throwing a “hot burrito” at his manager because he was “upset over having to work the morning shift,” South Carolina police report.

Spartanburg cops were called to a Taco Bell Monday afternoon after employee Christopher Dalton got into a dispute with Patricia Keeley, his manager.

Keeley told an officer that Dalton was upset over his work schedule and “was getting into several verbal disputes with other coworkers.” Keeley said that when she told Dalton to “stop being a crybaby,” he exploded.

Dalton allegedly “slung” a burrito at Keeley, who told police that “the melted cheese got all over her left arm and went all down her left side and leg.” Keeley added that the airborne burrito “made a mess of the entire kitchen as well, getting cheese over all the appliances.”

Two observations.

What the hell was in that burrito that it made such a mess?

And also for the schedule, what the hell?  I'd rather work the morning shift and get it all out of the way than the afternoon or night shift.  Maybe this was cutting in to his romantic and/or use of recreational illicit substances activities?

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 03:20:26 PM »

What was in that burrito?

Cheese, obviously.

My question is what was the size of that thing? I can only think it must have been the largest size they had their 7-Layer Burrito.

While the chain is world wide, you will not find them in Mexico, despite 2 attempts, 2007 and 2010, to crack the Mexican fast food market. Maybe because they were known in Mexico as Taco Hell.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 07:08:29 PM »

While the chain is world wide, you will not find them in Mexico, despite 2 attempts, 2007 and 2010, to crack the Mexican fast food market. Maybe because they were known in Mexico as Taco Hell.

That seems to be the way it is with most of our ethnic (Mexican, Italian, etc) chain restaurants here in the United States.  I've been to Italy so what's at Olive Garden is just a pale imitation of what one can actually get over in the motherland.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 12:05:29 AM »

That seems to be the way it is with most of our ethnic (Mexican, Italian, etc) chain restaurants here in the United States.  I've been to Italy so what's at Olive Garden is just a pale imitation of what one can actually get over in the motherland.

I worked at Honee Bear Canning for 30 years-3/4 of the employees are Mexicans -and Taco Bell food doesn't even remotely resemble Mexican food.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 04:06:19 AM »

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Meanwhile at an actual Taco Bell... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.