Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:21:22 PM
714191 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Most ''WHAT THE #&$(?!?" series you ever heard of. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Most ''WHAT THE #&$(?!?" series you ever heard of.  (Read 8794 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 11:08:11 PM »

There was a recent one about a kid who's father was (I pinky swear I am not making this up) a cartoon action here based on He Man.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4798814/

Pacman000
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2018, 11:35:24 PM »

Ah, yes. Son of Zorn. Read an animation article on it. Animation producer said it was NOT like He Man because his company put much more work into the animation. I think he missed the point; even with fuller animation it's still clear the show runner wanted a character like He Man.

This may be it:
https://www.awn.com/animationworld/2d-animating-vfx-way-son-zorn
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 10:06:27 PM »

Anybody remember the show Deadly games? 

A videogame designer created a game using himself as the basis of the hero and his (now-ex) girlfriend as the damsel in distress along with a bunch of ordinary people in like made into supervillain "Bosses" in the game. 

And then somehow they come to life and get loose in the real world so he has to get his ex-girlfriend to help him stop them all.  The man badguy was Christopher Llyod in a white Colonel Sanders looking suit.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 11:05:00 PM »

Anybody remember the show Deadly games? 

A videogame designer created a game using himself as the basis of the hero and his (now-ex) girlfriend as the damsel in distress along with a bunch of ordinary people in like made into supervillain "Bosses" in the game. 

And then somehow they come to life and get loose in the real world so he has to get his ex-girlfriend to help him stop them all.  The man badguy was Christopher Llyod in a white Colonel Sanders looking suit.

Mercifully I either missed this or forgot it.

Pacman000
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 09:57:18 AM »

Hogan's Heroes

A comedy about a spy ring headed by prisoners in a Nazi POW camp is out there, even if it ran for a long time. Still funny tho.
Pacman000
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 10:02:35 AM »

Since we're listing pilots too:

! No longer available Small | Large

McGurk: A Dog's Life was a 1979 NBC television series pilot and the last television concept created by Norman Lear to become a pilot. The show starred Barney Martin, Beej Johnson, Charles Martin Smith and Sherry Lynn. Only one half-hour pilot episode was made of this offbeat costume comedy. It was shown only once on ABC on June 15, 1979 at 8:00 PM EST.[1] The show featured the actors portraying the roles of the family dogs and wearing dog costumes. Lear's intention was to do an All in the Family style show using the dog's point of view to discuss controversial social and racial biases.
From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGurk:_A_Dog%27s_Life CC-SA Licensed
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2018, 08:58:20 PM »

I liked Deadly Games for the cheesey action sci-fi show it was.

Son of Zorn Ugggghhhhhh....file this under "Interesting Idea, Lousy End Product". 
I love movies/tv shows that combine live action and cell style animation.  Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Twilight of the Cockroaches  Even Space Jam and Cool World  too me aren't completely devoid of merit. 

So I wanted to see how this would go.  And it turned out to be a bad Family Guy rip-off.  Yuck.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Raffine

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2018, 06:37:06 AM »

There was someting of a mini trend of shows starring apes and monkeys in the late 70s/early 80s. BJ AND THE BEAR was about the only one that was remotely successful.

I actually watched a few episodes of the terrible MR. SMITH show, which was something about a wise-ass talking orangutan in Washington. I guess NBC had high hopes for it, since it got its own TV GUIDE cover story right before it flopped out of existence.

I also saw a few episode of the rotten ALL IN THE FAMILY spin-off called GLORIA. This one went way beyond beating a dead horse.

! No longer available Small | Large

You know what, Joey? Life sucks and so did your show.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2018, 02:04:45 AM »

Hogan's Heroes

A comedy about a spy ring headed by prisoners in a Nazi POW camp is out there, even if it ran for a long time. Still funny tho.

I think. Mel Brooks was involved.  Also it was a tv lite comedy version of stalag 17.   

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Most ''WHAT THE #&$(?!?" series you ever heard of. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.