Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:04:33 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think I'm going crazy. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: I think I'm going crazy.  (Read 6660 times)
beat_truck
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »

RC, I don't know you, but please don't do anything stupid, like hurting yourself, that you can't take back.   

I can relate with your situation.  I have some kind of mood disorder that the doctors haven't figured out a good treatment for, yet.  Most meds have either done nothing or made me feel worse in some way or another.  I go through periods of major deperssion, anxiety, and/or irritability plus they think I am somewhere on the autism/aspberger's spectrum.  I'm also trying to get SSI, and I am being supported by my mother, which makes me feel more useless.  I currently don't have any good friends as my best friend died a little over a year ago.  Sometimes I don't want to live, but I do it anyways because I have to.  If for no other reason than it would destroy my mother if something happened to me.

Life really sucks, but you need to press on wether you want to or not.  One can only hope that someday it will get better.
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 02:18:20 PM »

that last post from RC looks ominous. does anyone here know him irl, or aside from this board?

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »

Shame that you're going through this.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Raffine

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 11:49:31 PM »

Thoughts of strength to you, my ol' pal.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2018, 12:13:03 AM »

Can you try one of these?

https://www.fisherwallace.com/pages/depression-treatment?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoaDWjKO72QIVzGrBCh1fBgXGEAEYASAAEgJVrvD_BwE

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
beat_truck
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 02:49:08 AM »

I'm very skeptical.  It may not be, but that thing just screams snake oil to me.  If it actually worked, you would think every doctor out there would know about it and prescribe it.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 04:52:51 AM »

Thoughts of strength to you, my ol' pal.

Same from me: hugs, Ronny.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2018, 11:57:02 AM »

Ron and I spoke the other night.  It didn't go well, but we had a few laughs.  I love that guy.  When he drinks, he's very in touch with his feelings... he also gets crazy as bat sh!t.  He and I are both going through hard times.  I am not blessed with patience.  I suspect I'm the catalyst for this declaration.  I tried to call him last night, no pickup.  I have never met the man, but I have talked with him for so long that I used to speak to Tara Sue too.  I know him so long we fight, particularly if we're BOTH drinking.    

Suicide is close to his heart for personal reasons.  Also in suffering, we all dream of release.  But Ron is one of us.  He wants to live.  

He will get lonely or bored and will remember that we all do love him and I believe will come back.  

Ron, remember, I love you.  I am your friend, even when I'm an ass.  
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:22:34 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2018, 01:15:53 AM »

I talked to Hallows for about 3 hours tonite. It was good to talk. My brain is f**ked. I feel better-we talked about watching old movies in the early 70's. I apoligize to ER and anybody else that I may have p**sed off. I have to stay. Where else am I gonna go?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:40 AM »

By the way, RC, since I'm up late with insomnia and humiliating myself on here with the longest post ever in the name of attempted black humor, glad to see you back, hugs, please take care of yourself, you had us all worried and we all do think you're worth having around. Also try my advice about not letting your blood sugar get low. I hope all is better and gets better still. You're loved here.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:50:00 AM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2018, 06:53:15 AM »

I don't know who I'm kidding-maybe myself-but not too long. I know I'm a drunk. I shouldn't post when I'm hammered. I love you guys too much to stay gone for too long. You all are my support. I would be lost without my Bad Movie friends.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2018, 09:56:13 PM »

I don't know who I'm kidding-maybe myself-but not too long. I know I'm a drunk. I shouldn't post when I'm hammered. I love you guys too much to stay gone for too long. You all are my support. I would be lost without my Bad Movie friends.
I have a number you sent me.  We talked once or twice last summer, but we were both drunk so I don't recall much.  But it was fun. 

I was worried reading some of this, but glad you're here, sir. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2018, 12:05:46 AM »

I've been living in fear and dread since the last election. How could my country let that happen? When is this evil moron going to get us into a war? What horror is congress going to dream up next to inflict on people at the bottom economically?

Believe me I've had thought about bailing out too...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2018, 09:34:46 AM »

Sven - We get the fact that you hate Trump and everyone who voted for him.  Guess what? Life is bigger than politics.  The sun still shines, the rains still fall, and there is so much that is good and decent and worthy in this life, and YES, in this country, that wasting time on hatred over things you can't change is futile. Find something to give yourself some purpose, and do it!  There is MUCH good in the world if you look for it.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2018, 10:33:18 AM »

glad you resurfaced RC, from the... abyss? I've done that a few times. hopefully you came back stronger

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think I'm going crazy. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.