Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:02:39 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  The Depths of Trump's Jaw-Dropping Lack of Empathy, Captured in 1 Telling Photo « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Depths of Trump's Jaw-Dropping Lack of Empathy, Captured in 1 Telling Photo  (Read 15812 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: February 22, 2018, 08:10:50 AM »

The True Depths of Trump's Jaw-Dropping Lack of Empathy, Captured in 1 Telling Photo  

https://www.popsugar.com/news/Photo-Trump-Notes-Parkland-Shooting-Listening-Session-44606934  

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 03:40:23 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 08:41:46 AM »

is this guy even human?
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 01:39:26 PM »

I am not a Trump fan.

That having been said, do you really want him to talk off the top of his head? Haven't we seen and heard enough outcry and political b***hing when Trump isn't held to a script?

So, he has a list of things he wants to make sure he DOES say instead of just running his mouth like usual, and the world burns again.

The man is a narcissist of the highest order. He does not think too much about what he will say because, in his eyes, everything he says is perfectly fine. That's his biggest problem in general when it comes to opening his mouth in public.

At least SOMEONE attempted to prevent him accidentally saying something that would lead to a bigger s**tstorm than Parkland already is. Someone attempted to keep the "narrative" (I hate that term 95% of the time.) focused on the victims and the families and the situation by giving the POTUS guidelines on what to say and how to say it so the focus would stay where it belongs.

That being said, he should have had an aide hand that list to him just before he spoke, and the same person should have taken it away from him as soon as he stopped talking.

I suppose everyone screaming about this thinks Obama pulled his speeches after various shootings right off the top of his head. Nope. Most likely he had a similar list of talking points, but he didn't carry it around so it could be photographed.

Actually, why are you concerned about Trump? He doesn't matter. Those kids and that community are the ONLY things that should be at the forefront here. Save your outrage and turn it into support for the victims who are recovering.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 03:43:45 PM »

Your remarks are fair.  However, would you, or anyone, need to write down "I hear you" ...with a smiley face?   "I hear you?"   Lookingup 

This offers insight into this person. 

Pacman000
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 04:26:31 PM »

I thinks that's the number 5 in a circle; not a smiling face. Looks like there were several points labeled with numbers in circles.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 10:23:20 PM »

I thinks that's the number 5 in a circle; not a smiling face. Looks like there were several points labeled with numbers in circles.
Fair. 
It's the remark that perplexes me. 

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 07:28:14 AM »

After President Trump's comments about African countries being sh*thole countries, I refuse to listen to anything he has to say.

I was born in Zimbabwe and live in South Africa: neither country is a sh*thole one.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »

After President Trump's comments about African countries being sh*thole countries, I refuse to listen to anything he has to say.

I was born in Zimbabwe and live in South Africa: neither country is a sh*thole one.

True. They have their political strife and economic problems, but calling a place a s**thole does nothing to help.

Now, if you could get a major corporation interested in koala racing, think of the tourism money!!!

(Just trying to lighten the tone. Still, I'd pay to watch koalas stumble sleepily after a branch full of eucalyptus leaves.  TeddyR)

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 04:48:41 PM »

is this guy even human?

I believe he is literally subhuman in some ways.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 05:18:46 PM »

Three major car rental companies dump the NRA 

https://thinkprogress.org/alamo-national-enterprise-dump-nra-35d326965744/ 

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 12:50:56 AM »

You know this is like a case of life imitates art. In some early episodes of Capaldi's Dr. Who run he had problems with empathy and his companion. Clara, actually wrote out notes on cards for him to consult in situations where empathy might be needed.

No, I'm not making that up!!!

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 10:45:57 PM »

It got worse.

In an  infinitely more egregious display of crass and vulgar lack of empathy along with astronomical levels of  petty self aggrandizement, Putin's agent Orange has bragged that if he'd been there he'd have rushed into the school even without a weapon to stop the Florida school shooter.

Yes, it did: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/politics/trump-florida-school-without-a-weapon/index.html

I honestly believe the levels of hate and disgust I felt for this creature could not possibly reach any higher. How wrong I was.

To take a tragedy and use it to aggrandize yourself like this demonstrates a level of utter self obsession that absolutely precludes the slightest hint of human empathy, human compassion or even humanity itself.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 11:05:07 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

dean

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 02:42:06 AM »

Now, if you could get a major corporation interested in koala racing, think of the tourism money!!!

(Just trying to lighten the tone. Still, I'd pay to watch koalas stumble sleepily after a branch full of eucalyptus leaves.  TeddyR)

Can't tell if Javakoala knows that Koalas aren't from Africa or not, or is just a mega enthusiast for koalas generally (who by the way, probably need more "Java" to wake up)

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 03:59:54 AM »

Can't tell if Javakoala knows that Koalas aren't from Africa or not, or is just a mega enthusiast for koalas generally (who by the way, probably need more "Java" to wake up)

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Hey Dean, hope you're well.  Smile

Java was referencing a thing called Stupid Questions For South Africans that I posted  years ago: the answer for one of them was that they have koala races in Hillbrow, Johannesburg and one should come naked.  Buggedout TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 10:39:24 AM »

It got worse.

In an  infinitely more egregious display of crass and vulgar lack of empathy along with astronomical levels of  petty self aggrandizement, Putin's agent Orange has bragged that if he'd been there he'd have rushed into the school even without a weapon to stop the Florida school shooter.

Yes, it did: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/politics/trump-florida-school-without-a-weapon/index.html

I honestly believe the levels of hate and disgust I felt for this creature could not possibly reach any higher. How wrong I was.

To take a tragedy and use it to aggrandize yourself like this demonstrates a level of utter self obsession that absolutely precludes the slightest hint of human empathy, human compassion or even humanity itself.
That reminds me of an old interview he did where he admitted that he turned away in disgust as an old man was lying there bleeding to death in front of him. 

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  The Depths of Trump's Jaw-Dropping Lack of Empathy, Captured in 1 Telling Photo « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.