Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:09:25 AM
713347 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sven just called me a c**t « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Sven just called me a c**t  (Read 8484 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2018, 02:44:04 AM »

And  as far as your comments to Zombie-

No. You don't say that kind of thing. I don't care what political bent you are.
No. " "Dead Babies"?
WTF were you thinking?
That's awful.

Folks can jump me and my politics all day long-I'm used to that. But What you said to Zombie goes beyond just common decency.
It was worse than rude. It was disgusting.
You owe her an apology.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:00:21 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2018, 04:28:00 AM »

Some have said zombie's reference to the Christian book as a collection of fairy stories as being offensive and insensitive.

The following joke was posted by someone here who is an adherent of that book.  Many would find it cruel,  callous and not particularly in keeping iwith what Jesus was supposed to preach. Also many would find it offensive.

"No, but I did buy a new Helen Keller action figure.
You wind it up and it runs into walls!''

It was posted beneath an equally cruel,  callous and offensive "joke".

So if people wish to claim that find demeaning comments about Christian writings offensive and be taken seriously they should pay those values more respect.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 05:08:46 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2018, 05:15:01 AM »

"Somebody else was being a jerk so I can be a jerk too" isn't really an argument you should be making. 
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2018, 07:29:55 AM »

Some have said zombie's reference to the Christian book as a collection of fairy stories as being offensive and insensitive.

The following joke was posted by someone here who is an adherent of that book.  Many would find it cruel,  callous and not particularly in keeping iwith what Jesus was supposed to preach. Also many would find it offensive.

"No, but I did buy a new Helen Keller action figure.
You wind it up and it runs into walls!''

It was posted beneath an equally cruel,  callous and offensive "joke".

So if people wish to claim that find demeaning comments about Christian writings offensive and be taken seriously they should pay those values more respect.

A joke is just that, a joke.
An insult is an insult.
I think we've had enough insults around here and could use more jokes!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
316zombie
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 02:33:04 AM »

i won't call out to anyone, because i respect you, and revealing the contents of personal messages in detail isn't cool. i'll just say thank you. you all reminded me that i'm a strong woman. nobody can force me to leave unless i let them,no matter how much they choose to try. baiting doesn't work on this girl.
 yesterday was our 35th anniversary(3-9), and curtis was reading here to see why i was angry. he wrote me a note i'll keep forever.it says" NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU DOWN, YOU ARE THE MISTRESS OF LAUGHING AT YOURSELF BEFORE THEY DO...IT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS WIN."
   35 years later,and he still remembers my words to myself.. pretty cool, eh? i have that note to myself too...:D
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 10:31:36 AM »

i won't call out to anyone, because i respect you, and revealing the contents of personal messages in detail isn't cool. i'll just say thank you. you all reminded me that i'm a strong woman. nobody can force me to leave unless i let them,no matter how much they choose to try. baiting doesn't work on this girl.
 yesterday was our 35th anniversary(3-9), and curtis was reading here to see why i was angry. he wrote me a note i'll keep forever.it says" NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU DOWN, YOU ARE THE MISTRESS OF LAUGHING AT YOURSELF BEFORE THEY DO...IT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS WIN."
   35 years later,and he still remembers my words to myself.. pretty cool, eh? i have that note to myself too...:D
Nice to see you around, 316!  Congratulations on your landmark anniversary. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
316zombie
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 11:35:12 PM »

thank you! nowdays, i guess it IS a landmark, isn't it? people keep asking how we did it...it's hard to figure out an answer that would make sense to all, so i just say" danged if i know, but he's still here!", and he says the same.  TeddyR
claws
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2018, 11:57:30 PM »

You all just have to exercise restraint. Or at least argue in PMs and keep it off the main boards.

Easier said than done I guess. Insults and name-calling continue on karma-stats  Buggedout
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sven just called me a c**t « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.