Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:42:10 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  BAD BLOOD « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: BAD BLOOD  (Read 7143 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: March 12, 2018, 01:12:14 AM »

There's has been a lot of bad blood on this board.

With Me and ER-Zombie and ER- just bad blood.

I been trying off line to mend wounds.

Things have been said in the heat of the moment-some are thought to be unforgivible.

I don't think so. Were all on this s**t mudball planet earth.

We HAVE to get along-we have no choice.

We have to stop this in-fighting. I am so anti-myself-the last thing I need is hate from others.

We gotta stick together!

Man-it  wont' if we don't.

f**king man- lets be cool-love one another-sound hippie- I don't give a flying f**k.

PLEASE.

Small | Large

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:27:25 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 01:20:15 AM »

Sounds like a good plan to me, Ronny. No grudges on my part. Peace among non-enemies makes for a happier online hangout and I hope we can have that again. As far as I'm concerned everyone has a clean slate with me and I hope others feel that way too.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:53 AM »

If It keeps up with the hate-I'm gone. I can't-and won't do it no more. I didn't sign up for this. What really f**ks me up- I instigated it. It was my fault.
If others look into themselves and realize the same-we will be ok. I can see how I started it-And if others can see how others feel-maybe-JUST maybe-we can all be cool. Just understand the others life. On both sides. We can't change who we are-but we can TRY to understand each other. And instead of being critical-be understanding.
And aint that what life is all about?

Just look and try to see you in others-thats the key.

I really love every one here-good or bad.

Small | Large

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:53:47 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 01:56:30 AM »

Al Green helps me.  Wink

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 07:02:21 AM »

All families have their quarrels from time to time, this one is no different.
And most families make up when they are done.
Free root beer on me!   Cheers

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 09:52:29 AM »

Next time you're mad, get active. I believe the Chinese have it right when they claim emotions are stored in the muscles, since after a hard five-set tennis match, win or lose, I feel glowing harmony with all God's chilluns. A long run does the same thing. Or a long swim. Or.... Well I'll stop there.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 02:30:55 PM »

Sounds like a good plan to me, Ronny. No grudges on my part. Peace among non-enemies makes for a happier online hangout and I hope we can have that again. As far as I'm concerned everyone has a clean slate with me and I hope others feel that way too.
I'm not sure I believe you, E.  What is a grudge?  Might it be something that one's own self perceives is borne against yourself?  And maybe the grudge is only in one's own mind, not in the other party's... (Please forgive my grammar.  I'm a rebel.)  You had mentioned a grudge you perceived I had against you, which I didn't.  You apologized repeatedly.  I was perplexed.  Now I am perplexed again.  And perhaps now, bearing a grudge.  It's not personal, on the board and in PM I believe we are both respectful.  If I bear you a grudge, it's completely intellectual.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 03:31:53 PM »

Damn, am I like the only person here quite capable of holding a minor grudge for over 30 years, and then taking revenge at the end of it?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 05:51:22 PM »

Damn, am I like the only person here quite capable of holding a minor grudge for over 30 years, and then taking revenge at the end of it?
TeddyR   Wink Thumbup

I can no longer relate to the desire for revenge.  I have felt it, but haven't for many years.  
Keeping a scorecard, however, I can certainly relate to.   Smile
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 05:53:50 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 06:04:23 PM »

Because I know you're probably reading this....

Revenge, no, but proactive violence, sure. There is strange joy in hurting the deserving, in overcoming enemies, even in undertaking acts of justified violence. The twin highs of danger and triumph make sex seems tame. Anyone who doesn't think so is innocent or self-deluding. T.E. Lawrence found it out. In fact I am trying to convince some former co-workers of mine to make a particularly awful man's life living hell for threats he's made against us all, threats he's backed up very tangibly, and I'm not getting a lot of support for the idea. I went off on one of them today telling him to think back to when he used to have actual balls and people were afraid of him. Weren't we Death From Within? Words now or does it still apply? Now we skulk and hide in our lives of comfort and respectability and for what? Because we're older? Because we have children and so much to lose? They won't even help us. Time to be feared again. Time to remember what we are. But no, they're timid. No, they're scared. No, it's not right. Right? Right? Jesus in a handbasket man, I told him to think back to the things we've done and talk about right? We were ever right, and were they wrong? Does it matter? You pick your side and you follow through to Hell itself but you don't waiver. Hint, men everywhere, when it's the chick among you who wants to go for blood and you don't, you've hit male menopause, so crawl off and give up. God I am sick of weakness in this world. Strike hard, die fighting, go to Valhalla and perish slashing giants at Ragnarok. Beats wasting away in a retirement community wearing Depends and watching Jerry Springer while you drool applesauce down your chest. Seriously, if I cannot die on my own terms old and happy, I'd rather die nobly and still in possession of strength, asserting myself in the face of the lazy apathy that governs most people's lives. Revenge, grudges, bah, two wrongs don't ever make a right. Better to forgive and forget. Better to live and let live. Best to turn the other cheek no matter how deep the insult. Pick your battles and never harm the undeserving. But to be feared by those who choose to threaten your loved ones, absolutely. Hurt them. Torment them. Remove every instant of peace they once took for granted. Make them remember who defeated them in the first place. Let them know who authors their suffering. Remind them as often as it takes. No mercy til victory. Ever.

Performance art concluded.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:07:05 PM by ER » Logged

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 06:51:51 PM »

's gonna fall on you

Small | Large
316zombie
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 08:20:04 PM »

nope. i'm very good at that. in my case, i didn't even have to be there in person, just my recent picture at high school reunions, lol!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 08:24:54 PM »

Small | Large

'Cause if we can't fight, then be all right,
we're done for in the end ...

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
316zombie
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 08:25:38 PM »

If It keeps up with the hate-I'm gone. I can't-and won't do it no more. I didn't sign up for this. What really f**ks me up- I instigated it. It was my fault.
If others look into themselves and realize the same-we will be ok. I can see how I started it-And if others can see how others feel-maybe-JUST maybe-we can all be cool. Just understand the others life. On both sides. We can't change who we are-but we can TRY to understand each other. And instead of being critical-be understanding.
And aint that what life is all about?

Just look and try to see you in others-thats the key.

I really love every one here-good or bad.

http://youtu.be/MVzYxqG9N1c

ron, i love you better than my brother, you know that. and ANY argument here isn't your fault, please understand that, okay? it may LOOK that way to you, or others,but it isn't. sometimes it's just a case of having had it" up to here" with others, and it just happens to be your thread that it comes out in,you know? but that doesn't make it YOUR FAULT. we ARE grownups here, but we aren't perfect, so maybe the timing can be bad sometimes.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 02:04:19 AM »

... There is strange joy in hurting the deserving, in overcoming enemies, even in undertaking acts of justified violence. The twin highs of danger and triumph make sex seems tame. Anyone who doesn't think so is innocent or self-deluding.  
T.E. Lawrence found it out.
(Then here's the long blahblahblah part.)

In fact I am trying to convince some former co-workers of mine to make a particularly awful man's life living hell for threats he's made against us all, threats he's backed up very tangibly, and I'm not getting a lot of support for the idea. I went off on one of them today telling him to think back to when he used to have actual balls and people were afraid of him. Weren't we Death From Within? Words now or does it still apply? Now we skulk and hide in our lives of comfort and respectability and for what? Because we're older? Because we have children and so much to lose? They won't even help us. Time to be feared again. Time to remember what we are. But no, they're timid. No, they're scared. No, it's not right. Right? Right? Jesus in a handbasket man, I told him to think back to the things we've done and talk about right? We were ever right, and were they wrong? Does it matter? You pick your side and you follow through to Hell itself but you don't waiver. Hint, men everywhere, when it's the chick among you who wants to go for blood and you don't, you've hit male menopause, so crawl off and give up. God I am sick of weakness in this world. Strike hard, die fighting, go to Valhalla and perish slashing giants at Ragnarok. Beats wasting away in a retirement community wearing Depends and watching Jerry Springer while you drool applesauce down your chest. Seriously, if I cannot die on my own terms old and happy, I'd rather die nobly and still in possession of strength, asserting myself in the face of the lazy apathy that governs most people's lives. Revenge, grudges, bah, two wrongs don't ever make a right. Better to forgive and forget. Better to live and let live. Best to turn the other cheek no matter how deep the insult. Pick your battles and never harm the undeserving. But to be feared by those who choose to threaten your loved ones, absolutely. Hurt them. Torment them. Remove every instant of peace they once took for granted. Make them remember who defeated them in the first place. Let them know who authors their suffering. Remind them as often as it takes. No mercy til victory. Ever. Performance art concluded.
Florence of Arabia has spoken!   Buggedout  Thems lotsa werdz and anguhree!   HatredTeddyR   ... did i mention there were a lot of words...? Question BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:11:30 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  BAD BLOOD « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.