Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:50:13 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So I was standing outside the DMV... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: So I was standing outside the DMV...  (Read 3895 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: May 16, 2018, 06:33:36 PM »

....waiting for the place to open this morn. And about 7 of us went early to get first in line.
So this women and this guy were discussing all the bulls**t it takes to get a driver's liscence. And This guy says you have too have a Gold Liscence to fly. He says- "Because off all the terrorists. Trump is actually helping us."

And- I say-  (I just couldn't keep my mouth shut)- "Trump is the biggest terrorist in this country."

And they just glared at me for a second, and went back to talking.

I was like-

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:28:38 PM »

Forget those Aholes, I love ya for that!

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 07:59:30 PM »

Well, at lest I got my Michigan ID after having the DMV f**k with me for 2 weeks.  I had to pay $69 to send for my Birth Certificate from the Bronx to get a f**king ID!

Paranoid a***oles. I've lived in Michigan since 1970. f**kers.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 02:02:30 AM »

Well, at lest I got my Michigan ID after having the DMV f**k with me for 2 weeks.  I had to pay $69 to send for my Birth Certificate from the Bronx to get a f**king ID!

Paranoid a***oles. I've lived in Michigan since 1970. f**kers.

I'm sorry you got screwed, but since they sort of sodomized you I guess the "69" amount was perversely appropriate...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:51:31 PM »

I hate standing in line next to people who think I look weird. Which is most people.

My hair is really long and blonde, I'm 52"
I have a mousatche now and a goatee. I have "I LOVE BEER" tattooed on my left hand  (s**t I did 30 odd years ago when I was drunk).
I don't look down on people.
 Except for rich cock suckers.
Lotsa folks are rich. But some are cock suckers.

Guys with Khaki shorts and tucked in bright colored shirts with about 4 pens in the pocket.
Who- not surprisingly- are more stupid than the "hell yes" gun tooting hillbillys.

"Trumps a good man."

Gimme a f**king break.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:56:41 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:44:51 PM »

You're a hero  Cheers

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »

Yeah I just got mine renewed not too long ago.  I finally got the actual license a couple days ago.  What they do in Iowa now is print a temporary paper license and then send the info to a central place who then prints out the actual  license card and mails it.  I went and did the extra stuff (passport, pay stub, voter registration, etc) to have the gold star placed on my license as well so that I won't need my passport when you either need a RealID license or a passport to fly domestically.   I'm set until 2025 now.  This is might be the last time I'll be able to get away with not using glasses though for the vision test.  (Of course I thought that last time too).   

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 03:42:00 PM »

My sister in law who loves me works for the DMV in Utah. I can put in a good word for you.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 07:34:07 PM »

Utah!

I never been farther west than Chicago.   Bluesad

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
AoTFan

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 07:44:48 PM »

You know that reminds me, I was at the DMV as well getting my license renewed and while I was there a young fellow came in and wanted them to do something with his tags despite him not having the proper paperwork or whatever, and he was getting rather rude when they informed him what he wanted was illegal and they weren't going to comply.  Well, he keeps further smarting off and one of the women tells him he's just digging himself deeper "in the hole" and he just says, "Well, give me a shovel, cause what I do!"  Finally the guy leaves saying, "I'll never come back here again, that's for damn sure!"  

And then one of the women says, "You know what?  Call the police on him."  So, they call the local police and inform them there's a guy driving around without tags on his license and give them his plate number.

I guess the moral here is, no matter how it's going, don't tick off the people at the license bureau.   Buggedout
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:29:11 PM by AoTFan » Logged
316zombie
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 05:49:11 PM »

the new DMV down the street from me opened about 6 months or so ago, and it's the only game in town inside the city limits. i'm telling you, i haven't had so much company during the day in YEARS, lol! everybody comes here to hang out and wait for the...what do you call it.. the PING on their phone that tells them there's only 3 people ahead of them. being as it takes about 3 minutes to get there from here, nobody's been late yet!  Cheers
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 09:26:57 AM »

the new DMV down the street from me opened about 6 months or so ago, and it's the only game in town inside the city limits. i'm telling you, i haven't had so much company during the day in YEARS, lol! everybody comes here to hang out and wait for the...what do you call it.. the PING on their phone that tells them there's only 3 people ahead of them. being as it takes about 3 minutes to get there from here, nobody's been late yet!  Cheers

The one where I lived moved across town about a decade ago.  They also have machines now where you can renew your license at the grocery store by yourself.  People can renew by machine every other license renewal.  I tried to use the machine to renew my license this year but the machine wouldn't renew my license - it said I looked too different than previous pictures of me.  Well if I still live in Iowa in 2025 maybe I can try it then but then I'll still probably look too different for the machine's like. 

I wish they'd let people renew every two years if they want instead of having people renew 5 to 7 years.  If I was sure I wasn't moving I wouldn't mind doing it every 5 to 7 years but since I'm likely going to move after school I'm going to be at the DMV anyhow. 

When I renewed I was able to get in almost right away.  I think I waited less than five minutes.  I think the machines might be helping though with getting the more routine renewals out of the way.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 09:34:33 AM »

the DMV is an EVIL place.

" Can I see 20 pieces of ID?"

Evil People condemning me to hell.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:40:39 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
316zombie
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2018, 04:31:15 PM »

sprite, could you help me out, please? i saw what you were saying about the gold star, and i don't have one. i DO have a state issued id from the state of kansas with the DMV seal on it.
  i'm going to florida  for halloween and the first 2 weeks of november, and i THINK my ID won't be a problem? i'm struggling with trying to figure out if kansas is on the extension list  to 2020, i THINK it is, but i'm not so good with that kind of legalese.
  could you please look and see if i'm right, and i'll be okay until i get my ID renewed in 2020? TIA!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2018, 03:42:44 AM »

the DMV is an EVIL place.

" Can I see 20 pieces of ID?"

Evil People condemning me to hell.

In SA, we have to have our drivers' licences renewed every five years which means almost three hours in a long queue waiting to apply and then two months wait to collect and then another three hours in a queue! Makes you want to drive without a licence!

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So I was standing outside the DMV... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.