Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:15:01 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Movie Violence: Symptom of Society's Nature, Or A Cause of Further Bloodshed « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Movie Violence: Symptom of Society's Nature, Or A Cause of Further Bloodshed  (Read 7390 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2018, 01:03:49 AM »

I do believe that a company bringing out a computer game where you play someone shooting up a school is at best a pretty cynical attempt to just make money from controversy. At worst... well I'd struggle to find the words to describe how disgusting I find this.

As I said before I don't think something like this would cause a shooter, although it might serve as an inspiration. If you can mod your own levels I guess you could even use it to help plan things.

http://www.facebook.com/fox23news/videos/1022164111288305/

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 01:50:24 PM »

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »

Not really getting why you are posting this speach repeatidly. Is there some point to it?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2018, 09:44:29 PM »

Not really getting why you are posting this speach repeatidly. Is there some point to it?
I wanted to make sure you saw it. 

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 12:22:22 AM »

Well, I've seen the link but not watched it. When I saw the first link for it I thought "This looks like it could be interesting, I'll come back and watch it later." By the time I'd saw the link for the third or fourth time I was thinking "Meh, whatever!" and lost interest in it.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2018, 10:25:59 AM »

Well, I've seen the link but not watched it. When I saw the first link for it I thought "This looks like it could be interesting, I'll come back and watch it later." By the time I'd saw the link for the third or fourth time I was thinking "Meh, whatever!" and lost interest in it.
That's not honest.  That's reactionary.  There are dozens of posts to slog through... NOT.  
There's no real action on this website.  The video is 44 seconds long.  It probably took more time to write your response than it would have to look at the thing.  I think it's obvious that I posted this around because I wanted everyone to see it.  It's historic.  

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2018, 10:50:00 AM »

My point was it doesn't matter the length of it, I just found it being posted repeatidly put me off watching it and I guess counter productive to what you intended, even though it was the kind of thing I'd normally enjoy watching. It just made me think "Oh ffs, not this exact same post again". You want to consider that to be reactionary or anything else, well that's your choice. No matter how few (or many for that matter) posts are made on a website, doing the exact same one over and over isn't really my idea of action.

I also wouldn't agree that posting it multiple times made it obvious you wanted everyone to see it, my first thought was to assume you were drunk and while inebriated decided it was a good idea to post it several times.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 10:52:12 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 12:00:01 PM »

You and I don't have to have a problem, so don't get insulting.  Oh, and blah blah blah.   Smile

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2018, 12:03:53 PM »

There is no insults in my post.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2018, 01:47:58 PM »

There is no insults in my post.
Oh you are argumentative. 

I also wouldn't agree that posting it multiple times made it obvious you wanted everyone to see it, my first thought was to assume you were drunk and while inebriated decided it was a good idea to post it several times.
That's an insult, Einstein. 

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2018, 01:49:59 PM »

Only if you choose to interprete it that way. To me it is simply a statement of fact, it is what I thought when I kept seeing the same thing posted again and again.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:52:50 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2018, 02:23:38 PM »

Only if you choose to interprete it that way. To me it is simply a statement of fact, it is what I thought when I kept seeing the same thing posted again and again.
Y'mean like you complaining again and again? 

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2018, 02:24:43 PM »

If you like, sure. Feel free to look at it that way.

316zombie
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2018, 07:18:55 PM »

please check your PMs , john.
Pacman000
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »

To watch a YouTube video right now I'd have to 1) Exit the browser, 2) Go to settings, 3) Turn on Jscript, 4) Reload the page, & 5) go to YouTube, since I don't have Flash on my phone. Before that I can't even see a video to know if it's the same one or if it's 44 seconds long. And it takes up a lot of bandwidth & I can't watch it while everyone else is watching TV, like now.

So, yeah, for some folks watching a video is a "wait til later" activity. :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Movie Violence: Symptom of Society's Nature, Or A Cause of Further Bloodshed « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.