Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:55:53 AM
714353 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ROSEANNE BARR « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ROSEANNE BARR  (Read 4139 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: May 30, 2018, 12:48:45 PM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question 

I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.  Rocking the boat as always, but certainly relevant... the revived show was a SMASH... whether you like it or not. 

WTF?  Forget about all the outrage and political correctness that lotsa fingers point to her (and rightly) yet, SELFISHLY she has lost a wonderful achievement ...So many jobs, so much potential, the show was going there, hardly great but it could be funny...  Now, even AMBIEN is after her.

I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.   IDIOT.    Buggedout

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »

Don't you realize that free will is a myth, and NONE of us are ever responsible in any way for anything we do?   Wink

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 08:47:03 PM »

I never liked her loud mouth white trash act.
Mebbe she can hook up with Tom Arnold and do stand up in bars.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 09:00:59 PM »

As if we needed further proof that some people shouldn't Twitter...

I liked the "old" version of the show, but hadn't seen any episodes of the revival yet.

After reading about the kind of crap she was spewing on Twitter even before the reboot aired, I kinda had a feeling she'd f*** it up for herself somehow, I just didn't think it would happen this quickly!

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 10:00:39 PM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question  ...I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.   IDIOT.   
Meaning either me or her. 

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 12:01:53 AM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question  

I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.  Rocking the boat as always, but certainly relevant... the revived show was a SMASH... whether you like it or not.  

WTF?  Forget about all the outrage and political correctness that lotsa fingers point to her (and rightly) yet, SELFISHLY she has lost a wonderful achievement ...So many jobs, so much potential, the show was going there, hardly great but it could be funny...  Now, even AMBIEN is after her.

I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.   IDIOT.    Buggedout

Actually my top hatted friend she or someone using her may be a bit cleverer than you think. She or someone using her may have staged this specifically to get her fired and out of her contract. She has reportedly bragged she has a new job at fox propaganda (SPIT!) lined up where she'll likely e paid more and allowed to spew all the toxic lies she wants.

She's also blamed ambien for her racist tweet and Michele Obama for her firing, so she's well on her way to possibly replacing Sean "Heil” Hannity as a fox propagandist.

If roseanne waddles over to fox news ((SPIT!) and it looks like the above theory is true I hope her cast mates and the people actually working on the show file a massive lawsuit against  her and fox for conspiring to defraud them out of their second season contracts and payment.

On the upside maybe roseanne will eat a few of the fox cast, especially some of those hateful  little blonde Eva Braun wanna-be's if the staff fails to keep her snack tray (buffet table) fully stocked at all times.

Now, oh ye of the  purple vest, if you want to call someone an IDIOT  I would  direct your attention to whoever in hell decided she should have a show after this:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-roseanne-pose-as-adolf-hitler-photo-shoot/

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:12:16 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 12:23:55 AM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question  

I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.  Rocking the boat as always, but certainly relevant... the revived show was a SMASH... whether you like it or not.  

WTF?  Forget about all the outrage and political correctness that lotsa fingers point to her (and rightly) yet, SELFISHLY she has lost a wonderful achievement ...So many jobs, so much potential, the show was going there, hardly great but it could be funny...  Now, even AMBIEN is after her.

Actually my top hatted friend she or someone using her may be a bit cleverer than you think. She or someone using her may have staged this specifically to get her fired and out of her contract. She has reportedly bragged she has a new job at fox propaganda (SPIT!) lined up where she'll likely e paid more and allowed to spew all the toxic lies she wants.

She's also blamed ambien for her racist tweet and Michele Obama for her firing, so she's well on her way to possibly replacing Sean "Heil” Hannity as a fox propagandist.

If roseanne waddles over to fox news ((SPIT!) and it looks like the above theory is true I hope her cast mates and the people actually working on the show file a massive lawsuit against  her and fox for conspiring to defraud them out of their second season contracts and payment.

On the upside maybe roseanne will eat a few of the fox cast, especially some of those hateful  little blonde Eva Braun wanna-be's if the staff fails to keep her snack tray (buffet table) fully stocked at all times.

Now, oh ye of the  purple vest, if you want to call someone an IDIOT  I would  direct your attention to whoever in hell decided she should have a show after this:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-roseanne-pose-as-adolf-hitler-photo-shoot/

Hmmmm.... no. That makes no sense at all. She was set to make millions at a major network.
Nah. She just f**ked up.  She always thought " I can say whatever I want because I'm famous!!"
She's a loony tune.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:27:33 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 02:14:56 AM »

Rcmerchant...

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 02:29:48 AM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question  

FWIW, I am a white, Christian conservative who is 100% onboard with Roseanne being fired.
But every time I start to like you a little bit, Sven, you go and post something like this that is so over the top and obnoxious that it kills whatever positive feelings were starting to grow.  I'll be blunt: Your political and religious bigotry is every bit as hateful and wrong as Roseanne's racial bigotry.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 10:22:23 AM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question 
I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.  Rocking the boat as always, but certainly relevant... the revived show was a SMASH... whether you like it or not. 
WTF?  Forget about all the outrage and political correctness that lotsa fingers point to her (and rightly) yet, SELFISHLY she has lost a wonderful achievement ...So many jobs, so much potential, the show was going there, hardly great but it could be funny...  Now, even AMBIEN is after her.
I had arrived at the conclusion that she was a genius.   IDIOT.    Buggedout
If roseanne waddles over to fox news ((SPIT!) and it looks like the above theory is true I hope her cast mates and the people actually working on the show file a massive lawsuit against  her and fox for conspiring to defraud them out of their second season contracts and payment.
On the upside maybe roseanne will eat a few of the fox cast, especially some of those hateful  little blonde Eva Braun wanna-be's if the staff fails to keep her snack tray (buffet table) fully stocked at all times.
Now, oh ye of the  purple vest, if you want to call someone an IDIOT  I would  direct your attention to whoever in hell decided she should have a show after this:

What the hell?  "Top hatted"?  Who do you think you are talking to?    Hatred  Apparently CRAZY conspiracy theories occur on both sides of the aisle.  Svengoolie3 , you are not schooling me, and I don't wear a "purple vest" whatever the hell that means.  Your writing is WTF?  Do you think HEEB magazine did NOT know what they were doing?  As bad taste, vulgar and offensive as she is, ROSEANNE BARR is Rock n' Roll (but I've never been her fan).  And I am not like you, black or white, left or right; I make up my own mind. 

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 05:38:51 PM »

ROSEANNE BARR  Question  

What the hell?  "Top hatted"?  Who do you think you are talking to?    Hatred  Apparently CRAZY conspiracy theories occur on both sides of the aisle.  Svengoolie3 , you are not schooling me, and I don't wear a "purple vest" whatever the hell that means.  Your writing is WTF?  Do you think HEEB magazine did NOT know what they were doing?  As bad taste, vulgar and offensive as she is, ROSEANNE BARR is Rock n' Roll (but I've never been her fan).  And I am not like you, black or white, left or right; I make up my own mind.  

I meant the top hatted and purple vest comments in a friendly way. jeez. Ands incidentially I was thinking og gene wilder's WW as my local area is using images of him and oompa loonpas as part of it's lotto ad. Wilder's been dead for years and now a state isusing his image in a lotto promotion?  wonder if his estate is getting anything for it.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:41:30 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 05:39:43 PM »

In a few weeeks when roseanne beaches herself on the shores of fox I'll remember this.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 10:14:39 PM »

I meant the top hatted and purple vest comments in a friendly way.
I still have no idea what this means. 

Also, apparently the rest of the cast have already tried to distance themselves from her, to which she's replied basically "thanks for throwing me under the bus." 

It doesn't sound to me like she was expecting the hate she got from this.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 11:02:50 PM »

I am a bit stunned to see that people don't realize that Sven was just referring, harmlessly, to AllHallows' avatar on this site.

Anyway.

Can we turn the politics down?
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 07:21:07 AM »

I am a bit stunned to see that people don't realize that Sven was just referring, harmlessly, to AllHallows' avatar on this site.
Anyway.
Can we turn the politics down?
It was pointed out to me the reference was to my avatar.  I don't even think about my avatar, I'm a member here for 10 years.  I still don't care to be referred to as "top hatted friend" and "oh ye of the  purple vest".   I overreacted to the post, but the whole thing comes across cocky and insulting.  It crossed my mind the "purple vest" part referenced Catholicism.  Now I am off to mass on my sister-in-law's birthday, today. 

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ROSEANNE BARR « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.