Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:31:07 AM
714311 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Movies that must be made. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movies that must be made.  (Read 2233 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 28, 2018, 06:45:11 PM »

I'm not an Indiana Jones Jan but I think they must make an IJ movie where indy pursues Nazis to a hidden land in anartica in the 50's that still has dinosaurs.

The movie must have Indy kill hitler, ride a tyrannosaur and be rescued from a fiery death by a woman.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:10:53 PM »

I would totally go see that.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 09:16:17 PM »

A police movie where the cops pull people over for speeding and going through red lights. Occasionally, they direct traffic when roads are being paved or guys are repairing telephone poles. On their days off, they mow their lawns and spend time with their kids. Then the movie ends.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pacman000
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 03:06:15 PM »

I'm not an Indiana Jones Jan but I think they must make an IJ movie where indy pursues Nazis to a hidden land in anartica in the 50's that still has dinosaurs.

The movie must have Indy kill hitler, ride a tyrannosaur and be rescued from a fiery death by a woman.

Why wasn't this Indy part 4?
justme2013
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 03:13:30 PM »

This would have been so much better than Indiana Jones vs the aliens... I mean Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 12:07:17 AM »

A black comedy horror movie about a cosplaying psychopath who: kills, skins, bathes in blood, is a cannibal, etc. The thing with her is that she kills because she can, no back story about tragic/trauma in her past. Hero is a retired police priest with a background in Kung Fu, ju jitsu, karate, etc. Bloodshed needs to be on the same level as Dead Alive, with a nice climax of the psychopath getting run over by a train and falling into a twin shredder. A genuine good versus evil, just with excessive gore and body count.

yeah no.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 04:47:13 AM »

A sequel to Dredd with karl urban.

A deathwish remake featuring a black man hunting and killing neonazi white supremacists who murdered his family.

A good remake of outland with a #$%@ing scientist on the set equipped with a taser and a club. (I recommend neil degrasse tyson)

A standalone movie about The Penguin, yes the penguin from Batman. A movie that detailed his childhood, how he was abused and tormented by classmates, had a psychotic, shrieking, screaming battleaxe for a mother, was abused and spit on constantly for being a pudgy wimp until one day he stopped being that and became a monster, and preferred being a monster to being a victim. I kind of like movies where they show a bad guy but also show you that in a real sense the world made him what he was.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:01:41 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 11:45:08 AM »

It's coming. Either in 2019 or 2020. Though, most likely not with that plot.

Director: Stephen Spielberg
Writers: Philip Kaufman, David Koepp, George Lucas
Actors: Harrison Ford, John Rhys-Davies. Rhys Davies says he wants to come back, but his return is still up in the air.
Producers: Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, Stephen Spielberg
Music: John Williams

Though, what follows this, the 5th in the series, is anybody's guess, as many of the people involved in this, says this is their last Indiana Jones film.

This information is correct as of June 28, 2018.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 11:54:11 AM by BoyScoutKevin » Logged
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 06:46:48 PM »

The horrors of Trevor's undies  Thumbup TeddyR

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Movies that must be made. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.