Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:28:16 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have we learned today? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: What have we learned today?  (Read 11959 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 09:49:51 PM »

Visiting a friend with a cat who hasn't aired out their house in a while kinda sticks with ya..........

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pacman000
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »

Kohles has an electronics section!
316zombie
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2018, 03:19:06 PM »

i'm so sorry, misfit...
LilCerberus

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2018, 04:40:24 PM »

Gods-eyes....
Back in the 1970s, people used to pay money for these ridiculous things....

I realize that now, because (By today's standards) it takes about $10 worth of string, & about $16 worth of unskilled labor to produce one...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2018, 03:22:54 AM »

The first 16 minutes of Fun in Balloonland is really bad, probably the worst acting, choreography, audio, and video I have ever seen.

yeah no.
316zombie
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2018, 07:36:45 PM »

today i learned that being polite isn't always the right thing to do.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2018, 08:25:27 PM »

today i learned that being polite isn't always the right thing to do.

That's a valuabe lesson abd a hard one.  Congratulations for learning it.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2018, 08:28:32 PM »

I learned you can revieve a blatant open threat o n Facebook and they will do nothing about it.  Of course when I ripped on a disgusting conservative who told someone he hopes someone runs over his pet cat they slapped a 24 nhour ban on me.

LilCerberus

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »

PTSD can occur while gardening....

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2018, 08:42:25 PM »

I learned you can revieve a blatant open threat o n Facebook and they will do nothing about it.  Of course when I ripped on a disgusting conservative who told someone he hopes someone runs over his pet cat they slapped a 24 nhour ban on me.

My brother Glenn is a nazi. He has to start new accounts almost on a weekly basis. I still talk to him.
Me, on the other hand, have been banned for a couple months now. Because my Tumblr blog frequently has titties. And it's linked to my facebook.  BounceGiggle
Which makes me happy, because-f**k facebook!  Cheers

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2018, 10:23:56 PM »

I don't understand.   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2018, 10:33:24 PM »

Months ago a a disgusting far righter told a a leftist I know who owns abd loves cats that he hoped a Muslim terrorist driving a truck bomb shouted allahu Akbar and swerved to run over his cat . I told him he was a disgusting thing abd he had me given a 24 hour ban for abusing him.  The account later was deleted as a troll account.

A few days ago I got a threatening post from. Someone and reported it to Facebook.  They told me they could do nothing. 

Understand now?

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2018, 12:31:00 AM »

Months ago a a disgusting far righter told a a leftist I know who owns abd loves cats that he hoped a Muslim terrorist driving a truck bomb shouted allahu Akbar and swerved to run over his cat . I told him he was a disgusting thing abd he had me given a 24 hour ban for abusing him.  The account later was deleted as a troll account.

A few days ago I got a threatening post from. Someone and reported it to Facebook.  They told me they could do nothing. 

Understand now?

Well, don't be mad at me, I didn't do it. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2018, 09:58:57 AM »

That I was right many years ago when I said exploring the possibility of intelligent design in the universe is best left to agnostics, since atheist and theists are too dogmatic and closed-minded. One side feels sophisticated in saying ID-ers are mouth-breathers with double-digit IQs, and the other begins and ends his argument against life arising from chaos by stubbornly pointing to his holy text and saying, "Because this book says it never did!"

Who is to say whatever created the universe was benign when all we observe argues against it? Why does steadfastly clinging to an idea you were taught without questioning it make you an advanced thinker?

The case for an agnostic bravely contemplating intelligent design:

https://fredoneverything.org/signature-in-the-cell-and-intelligent-design-an-introduction-to-protracted-desperation/

And in the event anyone cares to comment on this post, how about you actually take a moment to read the (I thought really interesting) article and comment on it instead of reiterating your pre-existing convictions on a subject not many people seem able to discuss without being dogmatically argumentative?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2018, 01:58:37 PM »

Very thought provoking and well written, but Fred needs to proofread a bit better.
This column had more typos than is his wont.
That being said, I'll definitely be sharing that one!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What have we learned today? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.