Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:00:37 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bedwetting. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Bedwetting.  (Read 9364 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 04:24:23 AM »

Around the same time, we got Chinese food one night and brought it back to her apartment. It gave me potent (and frequent) farts. Before long, she had to open the window and stick her head out to get fresh air . . . in the midst of a heavy snowstorm.

She married me anyway.

BuggedoutTeddyR TeddyR TeddyR  Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 07:22:13 AM »

THANK you, AHD!

Now I am going to mosey down and post a little story I call Death Match....

-and I'll post a little story called- "Let's dig into your psyche and find out your weakness so I can exploit them."

My brother Glenn and my youngest son Eddie had problems's with bedwetting.  It Embarraesed them for a very long time.
But thats your speciality, is'nt it ER?
Finding weakness and opening wounds?
Your a vindictive woman looking to hurt people with posts- hiding behind prose.
 You don't fool me. Ya know- I thought maybe you changed.
You haven't.
You don't come hear to write about movies. You come here to push whatever personal drama you have going. And others buttons.
Like it's your "My Diary".
You talk about "God's Love"? The only person you love is yourself.
Why don't you mosey on home and go f**k yourself.

We get DAILY posts about dirty underwear from Trevor.  We have a "Post your most embarrassing moments" thread, we have discussed just about every other way a person can screw up on this forum, and you lose it over a simple topic like this?
I think your response was uncalled for, Ronnie.
ER's not a troll.  Yeah, she does troll Sven from time to time - but that's because Sven is an annoying blowhard who consistently gets her facts wrong.
I troll her myself when she does that.
FWIW, I had a very vivid dream two weeks ago about peeing off the edge of the Empire State building.  When I woke up, part of my dream had come true . . . and it wasn't the Empire State Building!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 07:47:16 AM »

We get DAILY posts about dirty underwear from Trevor. 

The laundry I go to twice a month wants to ban me.  Wink

FWIW, I had a very vivid dream two weeks ago about peeing off the edge of the Empire State building.  When I woke up, part of my dream had come true . . . and it wasn't the Empire State Building!

BuggedoutBounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 09:41:49 AM »

Gosh, I had no idea you’d be offended, Ronny, as you’ve never struck me as having a low melting point. I kind of halfway thought this thread was one you might like, considering you’ve posted about such colorful topics as experiencing rectal bleeding during sex, your drug addiction, body odor, soiled underwear, have made recurring comments about planning suicide, asked the men “is your dick cut”, opined on sexual abuse in incarceration, on domestic violence, on loss of bowel control due to intoxication, polled members here about the number of people they’ve slept with, covered mental illness among your family members, confessed to partaking in public defecation,  have said you have “worms crawling” in your head, referenced your fondness for parent-child drug use, have written about gassing minks on one of your jobs, mentioned in posts that you are wasted, and you’ve used some salty  language to do it all. So I didn’t realize you were a snowflake! You know, if something I ask or post disturbs you, it won’t bother me if you ignore it and don’t reply.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 09:53:29 AM »

Even that disturbed you? Ronny, you should go to college, you'd fit in with the easily offended there.  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 09:56:20 AM »

I apoligize for going ballistic. It just hit me wrong becuase I remember how it traumatized my little brother. Mainly because of the harsh treatment my Dad punished him for doing it. That f**ker made Glenn were his p**sy underwear on his HEAD at the breakfast table. I'm sorry. Your right. I post some disgusting things.  Buggedout

As far as being a snowflake...
WTF does that even mean? I hear the far right use that term alot.
I have now f**king clue what that even comes close to meaning.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 09:59:44 AM »

Even that disturbed you? Ronny, you should go to college, you'd fit in with the easily offended there.  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

As far as college kids go...
What? Being educated instead of some backwoods hick makes you a worse person?
You never cease to amaze me. You roll in your ignorance like a dog in s**t.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:05:00 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 10:19:51 AM »

Apology accepted, RC, and I am sorry if I have insulted you.

Remember how we all used to get along in here and some compared it to being part of a family? We wanted good things for each other and really did try to help each other out, almost all of us? That was a much better time.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 10:22:13 AM »

And, no, I hate colleges and think they're often destructive places, and I hope my children don't go. Self-educated people are more admirable in many cases than people with degrees. I've never said you were stupid, RC, and I don't think you are. A little crazy, a little insulting, maybe, but you're smart and I admire a lot of things about you. You read, you think, you set your own course, and those are good qualities.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 12:18:41 PM »

THANK you, AHD!...
Don't thank me.  I don't have such a short memory. 

Apology accepted, RC, and I am sorry if I have insulted you.

Remember how we all used to get along in here and some compared it to being part of a family? We wanted good things for each other and really did try to help each other out, almost all of us? That was a much better time.
Oh, I like the qualified apology.  Hey, BELA, you've done better in that department than I have! 

...ER's not a troll... 

Yes she is.  Big time. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2018, 12:24:26 PM »

And, no, I hate colleges and think they're often destructive places, and I hope my children don't go. Self-educated people are more admirable in many cases than people with degrees. I've never said you were stupid, RC, and I don't think you are. A little crazy, a little insulting, maybe, but you're smart and I admire a lot of things about you. You read, you think, you set your own course, and those are good qualities.

I don't understand what you have against higher learning.
I agree there are a lot of self educated folks around.I never even finished high school.  But I would rather see an inner city kid get a collage education then roam the streets without one. Because with collage- you get a job that pays well. Without it- you end up in factories or working in diners or selling drugs..... I ended up in a factory all my life.
I would encourage education.
No- that's not true. I understand your resentment against thinking people. Because your poetic propaganda doesn't work on them.
You have to find dumb people who think your garbage-because it sounds pretty- makes sense.
It doesn't.
Your wrapping s**t with rose petals.

They're not as easy to brainwash. Hitler burned books. Purged the intellectuals. Can't have smart people f**king up our thing, ya know. We need sheep.
Gimme a break. I don't even have a high school education and I can figure that out.  Lookingup
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:46:18 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2018, 01:11:52 PM »

Shrug, I tried.

RC,  you have a woman, you're not backed up balls to brain like John is, so what's your excuse for such bitterness?

It does flatter me to have everything I post scrutinized like some here do but I swear, some people here are so twisted with anger they see shadows where there's only light.

Hey, your loss. Read what I post, don't, convince yourselves day is night, it's not as important to me as it is to the Love To Hate ER bunch who give me so much attention.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 01:16:53 PM »

The board is the same. Hasn't changed. You have.  You have become intolerant. Close minded. You were one of the most best writers on this board. But your blatent disregard for other peoples beliefs beyond your own have turned you into a troll.
That's why you said you were leaving. You never left. It was a sympathy ploy.  Lookingup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 01:19:07 PM »

Shrug, I tried.

RC,  you have a woman, you're not backed up balls to brain like John is, so what's your excuse for such bitterness?

What the f**k does that mean?  Hatred
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:55:07 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 01:48:08 PM »

Ok, if you are both doggies, sit. Quit the barking and you'll both get a doggie biscuit (by which I mean I'll get Kristi to bake and send you cookies).  Wink

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bedwetting. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.