Main Menu

False "facts" about entertainment.

Started by Svengoolie 3, July 20, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svengoolie 3

Quote from: RCMerchant on July 21, 2018, 04:46:35 AM
The recent biographical film about Arthur White (aka Vic Savage) claims that while filming  the CREEPING TERROR (1964) on the Spahn Ranch he encountered Charlie Manson. That would prove difficult, being as Charlie was in prison until 1967, and didn't end up at Spahn until 1968.
And no, Manson never auditioned for the Monkees, either.

He did wrote a.song that was taken from him,  slightly rewritten and done by the beach boys.
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

RCMerchant

Quote from: Svengoolie 3 on July 21, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
Quote from: RCMerchant on July 21, 2018, 04:46:35 AM
The recent biographical film about Arthur White (aka Vic Savage) claims that while filming  the CREEPING TERROR (1964) on the Spahn Ranch he encountered Charlie Manson. That would prove difficult, being as Charlie was in prison until 1967, and didn't end up at Spahn until 1968.
And no, Manson never auditioned for the Monkees, either.

He did wrote a.song that was taken from him,  slightly rewritten and done by the beach boys.

Yeah, I know.

"Charlie, we're in Hell!"
"Yeah, ain't it groovy!?"
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ER

That every Indian movie includes a musical number. Not true. That is a trend younger Indian film makers are abandoning in efforts to be more serious.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Chainsawmidget

Quote from: Trevor on July 21, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
Your friendly neighborhood African says the lyrics are I bless the rains down in Africa.  :teddyr:
But do you?

Svengoolie 3

Today a disaster struck the main laboratories of cryonics inc, when the body of walt disney, possibly in reaction to the news his studio had fired a man for racist comments, began turning over in it's cryogenic tube. Due to the frictionless quality of liquid helium, the body began turning faster and faster until it triggered an explosive conversion of liquid helium to it's gaseous state.

Disney's body was shattered in the blast, along with the bodies of howard hughes, Elvis presley, J. Paul Getty and John Belushi.
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

Trevor

Quote from: Chainsaw midget on July 22, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
Quote from: Trevor on July 21, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
Your friendly neighborhood African says the lyrics are I bless the rains down in Africa.  :teddyr:
But do you?

:teddyr: :teddyr:

Yes, indood I dee: I mean, indeed I do and I do bless the rains here - Cape Town has had a shocking drought.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.